70% Of Americans Now Support Medicare For All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullshit!

Only the filthy welfare queens want single payer. Not the people that have to pay for it.

Any claims to the contrary is fake news. You know, like the polls that said Crooked Hillary was going to win by an EC landslide.

The vast majority of Americans, 70 percent, now support Medicare-for-all, otherwise known as single-payer health care, according to a new Reuters survey. That includes 85 percent of Democrats and 52 percent of Republicans. Only 20 percent of Americans say they outright oppose the idea.

70% of Americans now support Medicare-for-all—here's how single-payer could affect you
Course they don't tell you many republicans vs democrats they polled AFTER having to dig through paragraph after paragraph of leftist drivel.

Single payer would be the anchor that drags America to doom. The bigger the program the worse our government screws it up. What would be bigger than universal healthcare?

Bullshit!

Only the filthy welfare queens want single payer. Not the people that have to pay for it.

Any claims to the contrary is fake news. You know, like the polls that said Crooked Hillary was going to win by an EC landslide.
Don't know about this, because I know people who aren't these welfare folks, and sadly they have crap insurance policies. These people work hard keeping America strong, and they work 12 hours a day most days, yet if they get anything significant going on with their health, then they are instantly transferred into these welfare folks that you talk about in alot of cases. To many sad cases these days in my opinion.

Most Americans can't afford their health problems when their health problems get to going, and this is because it has all gotten to ridiculously expensive. Until this nation gets it's act together, I say we need to fix this crap somehow. 70/30 policies are crap, and 6,000 dollar deductibles are crap.. The itemized extreme cost of medicine, treatments, and so on is crap.

If truly want to make America great again, then we need to quit being an embarrassment to the world over these issues.

The vast majority of Americans, 70 percent, now support Medicare-for-all, otherwise known as single-payer health care, according to a new Reuters survey. That includes 85 percent of Democrats and 52 percent of Republicans. Only 20 percent of Americans say they outright oppose the idea.

70% of Americans now support Medicare-for-all—here's how single-payer could affect you

Sure, until they see how much it will cost them
Cost who ?????? Wouldn't every living working taxpayer in America contribute to the cost in order to pay for it ??

Who is them ??

Bullshit!

Don't know about this, because I know people who aren't these welfare folks, and sadly they have crap insurance policies. These people work hard keeping America strong, and they work 12 hours a day most days, yet if they get anything significant going on with their health, then they are instantly transferred into these welfare folks that you talk about in alot of cases. To many sad cases these days in my opinion.

Most Americans can't afford their health problems when their health problems get to going, and this is because it has all gotten to ridiculously expensive. Until this nation gets it's act together, I say we need to fix this crap somehow. 70/30 policies are crap, and 6,000 dollar deductibles are crap.. The itemized extreme cost of medicine, treatments, and so on is crap.

If truly want to make America great again, then we need to quit being an embarrassment to the world over these issues.
The end game for Obama and the democrats was to make the system so impossible to navigate that people will have no choice but to ask for single payer...that part of their plan has arrived...you make a good point about the working class and their struggles with healthcare....I understand that...but the fix is not more of what broke it in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back