700 Teachers Leaving Omaha Schools

As predicted...and here we go. Add this to the raging dumpster fire that is our nation. Keep finding that rare teacher wanting to talk to your kids about her pansexuality, fellow conservatives. The bigger issue is that the school down the street won't have enough teachers, period.

But who looks at the big picture anymore?

Pretty sure we've lost way more than that in Clark County.

That is not true. Don't generalize from rare aberrations you find on Google and then get all hysterical just like the media wants you to.
I have always held forth that there are many excellent people in the teaching profession. I have further held forth that they're all worth at least 10 times what they're being paid and that our society is savagely ignorant when it comes to the value of education.
Unfortunately there are growing number of predators and proselytizers joining the teaching rank and they give everyone else a bad name.

As predicted...and here we go. Add this to the raging dumpster fire that is our nation. Keep finding that rare teacher wanting to talk to your kids about her pansexuality, fellow conservatives. The bigger issue is that the school down the street won't have enough teachers, period.

But who looks at the big picture anymore?

The article says that teachers are leaving for a variety of reasons having nothing to with sexual matters

Who the heck would want to be a teacher these days?

They Are being attacked by right wingers from every angle....

Teachers are mask forcing Nazis, teachers teach your 5 year old about explicit sex, teachers are groomers, teachers make your kids feel bad by teaching critical race theory, teachers brainwash kids....

teachers are just scummy liberals....

Well, WHAT DO YOU FRICKING EXPECT?

I guess those bitching political pawn parents need to brush up on home schooling
Nope the majority of parents of that district vote Dem. GOP kids are in the burbs.

Who the heck would want to be a teacher these days?

They Are being attacked by right wingers from every angle....

Teachers are mask forcing Nazis, teachers teach your 5 year old about explicit sex, teachers are groomers, teachers make your kids feel bad by teaching critical race theory, teachers brainwash kids....

teachers are just scummy liberals....

Well, WHAT DO YOU FRICKING EXPECT?

I guess those bitching political pawn parents need to brush up on home schooling
My wife is a retired school teacher. Taught for 30 years.

No way would she want to teach nowadays because of all the woke shit in the public school classroom.

Also, the filthy ass minorites have all the weak White Guilt adminstrators wanting to kiss their ass so forget about displine of the troublemakers in the class.

No way a city with 14% Hispanics has a majority Hispanic student population

Students at Omaha Public Schools​

The student body at the schools served by Omaha Public Schools is 25.6% White, 24.5% Black, 6.6% Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander, 36.8% Hispanic/Latino, 0.8% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.1% Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander.

Nope Hispanics are the most common kids in that district.
As I have pointed out on many occasions... The Left is in for a big surprise with the Hispanics.
They are staunchly Catholic for the most part.

So, they are leaving because they are political activists, first, and teachers 2nd? Or are they leaving because grooming is now illegal?

No. Not most.

Look around at society. How are we doing??

How do you think then the children are doing??

In short, teachers are being asked to raise children--RAISE and EDUCATE them--for little pay or resources. It's too much for anyone to sustain for even a decade let alone an entire career.

The fact of the matter is that today's "teachers" are pretty low-rent as far as what they strove for in college and what they end-up doing because they have little choice....Teaching our kids....A teaching degree is just a fallback position.....All the barista jobs were taken.

How many young men and women go into college with the intended purpose of becoming a teacher? That used to be one of the main jobs young women worked toward when going into college.

Thank you for contributing to the teacher shortage.

Rest assured

It will turn out for the craphole formerly known as America about as well as "defund the police" did

No. Not most.

Look around at society. How are we doing??

How do you think then the children are doing??

In short, teachers are being asked to raise children--RAISE and EDUCATE them--for little pay or resources. It's too much for anyone to sustain for even a decade let alone an entire career.
No one is asking me to "raise" my students. I am there to TEACH them.

If teachers kept to the profession of teaching rather than trying to become surrogate parents which they have no business doing there would be no issues. The Collectivist state has subverted the art of teaching in service to political enslavement of the mind. What the teachers are doing in school today is no longer teaching it's indoctrination and yes it's going to draw an angry reaction from parents.

No. Wrong.

Students come to school these days for Kindergarten not toilet trained. No physical or other problems. Parents just "didn't get around to it"

So please tell me

If a nearly 6 yo is not toilet trained how are you supposed to teach that child ANYTHING else?

Hello?

Thank you for contributing to the teacher shortage.

Rest assured

It will turn out for the craphole formerly known as America about as well as "defund the police" did
I did right by my kids....They never saw the inside of a public school....I could really give two-shits about yours.

When the time comes, if I'm living, I do right by my grandkids too.

Forum List

Back