700 Teachers Leaving Omaha Schools

You're right, not denying it. However. In the 21st century we Moral Panic about everything. Now all teachers are terrible--worse yet, groomers. Okay. Ask us about the situations we're dealing with now with the shape the American family is in

Actually don't bother. We won't be around next year to ask.
You clearly want to quit. What are you waiting for?

Who the heck would want to be a teacher these days?

They Are being attacked by right wingers from every angle....

Teachers are mask forcing Nazis, teachers teach your 5 year old about explicit sex, teachers are groomers, teachers make your kids feel bad by teaching critical race theory, teachers brainwash kids....

teachers are just scummy liberals....

Well, WHAT DO YOU FRICKING EXPECT?

I guess those bitching political pawn parents need to brush up on home schooling
If teachers kept to the profession of teaching rather than trying to become surrogate parents which they have no business doing there would be no issues. The Collectivist state has subverted the art of teaching in service to political enslavement of the mind. What the teachers are doing in school today is no longer teaching it's indoctrination and yes it's going to draw an angry reaction from parents.

Private schools always have enough teachers.
Private school teachers are unqualified and underpaid in most cases except those with tuition out the roof!

Private school teachers used to wait for an opening in public schools because even though public school teachers were underpaid, it was more than they could possibly make at a private school.

.... What the teachers are doing in school today is no longer teaching it's indoctrination....
That is not true. Don't generalize from rare aberrations you find on Google and then get all hysterical just like the media wants you to.

Teachers are mask forcing Nazis, teachers teach your 5 year old about explicit sex, teachers are groomers, teachers make your kids feel bad by teaching critical race theory, teachers brainwash kids....

I guess those bitching political pawn parents need to brush up on home schooling
Here's an idea....

Stick to reading, writing, and math, and leave the SJW shit off the syllabus.

Problem solved.

As predicted...and here we go. Add this to the raging dumpster fire that is our nation. Keep finding that rare teacher wanting to talk to your kids about her pansexuality, fellow conservatives. The bigger issue is that the school down the street won't have enough teachers, period.

But who looks at the big picture anymore?

They're flushing all of the good workers out of every field and replacing them with foreigners and green-haired lesbos.

Better than them being schooled by Moonbats

Are you indicating that trans kids don’t exist and that parents haven’t been making threats to schools, resulting in the FBI getting involved?

Let me guess… you’re a right wing extremist
Let me guess...your username is not true.

Are you indicating that trans kids don’t exist and that parents haven’t been making threats to schools, resulting in the FBI getting involved?

Like Virginia when a Father called them out when his daughter was raped. Screw Garland.

Sure, trans kids exist mostly in your imagination. Oh, I am sure there are a few thousand in the US out of 335 million people. One of my daughter's best friends is allegedly trans female to male. She cannot have surgery and doesn't want to if she could. That makes her a lesbian. She is the only "trans" person I have met in my 61 years on this earth and she is not really "trans". That is a pretty good indication that they are as common as hen's teeth.

Trans kids need a good psychiatrist and to be removed from their parent's custody. My daughter's friend was the result of her mother abandoning her at a young age and suffering under a domineering grandmother. We tried to get her out of that situation for years.

Parents that makes threats to school can and are prosecuted by LOCAL law enforcement. Why is the FBI involved? What federal law is being broken?

As for being a right wing extremist, I was a public school teacher for 21 years. I am a staunch conservative but most of the conservatives on this board know so little about public education, they think I am a liberal.

Especially in Nebraska during the winter. Even the chicken cutters leave.

Are you indicating that trans kids don’t exist
Did you know any growing up? Assuming you ever grew up. Just how do you figure a kid being transgender at an age long before they even understand what gender really is?

and that parents haven’t been making threats to schools, resulting in the FBI getting involved?
Threats? Like demanding to know what is being done to their children without their approval nor permission hidden behind their backs? Or threats as in threatening to take their kids out of the god-forsaken public schools if this is what they are doing to them?

Let me guess: you are another low IQ moron brainwashed Marxist who thinks that George Washington and Abraham Lincoln were right wing extremists?

Now kids can’t learn because of the threats they received from domestic terrorists.
What kid can't learn?

How are all the trans kids supposed to feel safe now
Can you show me one?

that their teachers aren’t there to support them?
Blah blah blah fuck you. No one was ever there to support me. That is how I lerarned to stand on two feet.

Garland has every reason to have the FBI knocking on these parents’ door
Only a radicalized far left hate-filled nutjob screwball would ever think that, making everything you've said here a lie, and you merely pretending to be a moderate, more likely a sock for someone else here. Busted.

Forum List

Back