700 Teachers Leaving Omaha Schools

Students at Omaha Public Schools​

The student body at the schools served by Omaha Public Schools is 25.6% White, 24.5% Black, 6.6% Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander, 36.8% Hispanic/Latino, 0.8% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.1% Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander.

Did you get this Golfing Gator

I did right by my kids....They never saw the inside of a public school....I could really give two-shits about yours.

When the time comes, if I'm living, I do right by my grandkids too.
So no engineers in your family ..

Nope.

Are Boston schools in great shape? Or wait are you in the Pollyanna phase of the career? "Everything is great even if it's not?"
I work in a very urban school district. I have been teaching for 28 years so far. If you can’t hack it anymore, quit. No point in just whining about it all the time.

I did right by my kids....They never saw the inside of a public school....I could really give two-shits about yours.

When the time comes, if I'm living, I do right by my grandkids too.

Yeah? Where is this private school? You realize results are widely varied yes?

I work in a very urban school district. I have been teaching for 28 years so far. If you can’t hack it anymore, quit. No point in just whining about it all the time.

So how is it that you post here at all hours--for real? Anyone can see that I am almost always silent between at least 7:30 am to 5:00 PM M-F during school calendar days.

If I had a job as cushy as yours--where I would be able to post to message boards and whatnot during a school day--maybe I'd just say every 23 yo should go into it too. You think?

Yeah? Where is this private school? You realize results are widely varied yes?
Here in the Shenandoah Valley. Seems to have worked out well for them as they are doing much better for themselves than I was at their age. I'm very proud of that too.

Isn't that really the whole point as a parent, getting them ready for the world to fly on their own and not enable them to be basement-dwelling slackers like so many others do these days?

That said a private education is expensive so I'm only too glad to help out if needed.....A real man looks after his own family.....Piss on the rest.

I taught mine early on that it's a mercenary world out there and there's no room for weakness or pity. Blood is everything, the rest (including spouses/in-laws) are just familiar strangers.

Sweet Sue is not our enemy..........Chill on attacking her Please.

There are good and bad ones in our country. Ensure to target the right ones who were exposed as being Dirt Bags during Covid when Parents got to see some of the BS going on.

One of the few good things if ONLY THING to come out of the Covid BS.

Anyways.............Sweet Sue is not our enemy.

th

Nope, it is no my job to support your claims. If you cannot provide a link I will just assume you are lying.

Nope, it is no my job to support your claims. If you cannot provide a link I will just assume you are lying.
You are a big giant pussy loser, and lazy.

The student body at the schools served by Omaha Public Schools is 25.6% White, 24.5% Black, 6.6% Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander, 36.8% Hispanic/Latino, 0.8% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.1% Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander. In addition, 5.6% of students are two or more races, and 0% have not specified their race or ethnicity.

You are a big giant pussy loser, and lazy.

The student body at the schools served by Omaha Public Schools is 25.6% White, 24.5% Black, 6.6% Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander, 36.8% Hispanic/Latino, 0.8% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.1% Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander. In addition, 5.6% of students are two or more races, and 0% have not specified their race or ethnicity.

Thanks, I knew you could do it. Well done you for the first time supported a claim you made, how does it feel?

you wouldn’t last a week working my schedule.

Wednesday, a supposed teaching day in Boston, you posted at:

8:17 AM
8:20 AM
8:26 AM
8:28 AM
8:30 AM
8:34 AM
8:39 AM
8:41 AM

Yesterday:

9:15 AM
9:36
9:44
9:50
9:52
9:54
10:27
10:28
10:29
10:30
10:31
10:34
10:36
10:48
10:49
10:54
11:01
11:05
11:14
11:15
11:16
11:19
11:21
11:23
11:24
11:25
11:29
11:46
12:05 PM

I guess I'll just stop there. If you're a teacher it's plain why you think it's easy and anyone can hack it. But I don't think you are. You're lying. Clearly
you wouldn’t last a week working my schedule.

If I could sit around on a message board for THREE HOURS (!!!) and post multiple times in those hours sometimes by the minute I'd sure come a lot closer to recommending the profession to young people. Tell us. When do you actually teach?

Anyone can see--again--that I'm not here during teaching hours. When do you interact with kids? Between posts?

Forum List

Back