🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

We saw and listened, we just didn't take the message he wanted because we control how we interpret the message.

He can blather all day about it not being disrespectful, but in the end we control how we see it, and plenty of people saw it as disrespectful.

Much to your chagrin, you can't control how people think.

Okay. You saw what you wanted to see.

Then don't come whining to me about the riots.

We listened, we understood he was an entitled asshole grandstanding

Then don't come whining to me about the riots, then.

Here's the thing. Riots are actually a bad thing. They represent a failure to listen. Now the big corporations are going to force the politicians to give BLM pretty much everything they want, because they don't want their stuff getting burned and looted.

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

if you try to implement tyranny, then don't whine when people fight back.

Those who have can't win against those who don't.

Really?
What we "have" is a shitload of firearms.
If you set foot out of the inner cities you're going to find out real quick that we will protect whats ours.
Unlike your local police.

They actually ARE listening to the people, PKnopp! The rioters are a tiny violent faction. People that oppose what they are doing are a huge majority. Tiny factions don't get to destroy the lives of huge majorities.

Um, you are confused, buddy.

Polls show support for BLM. Even a majority of White people. Big Corporations are expressing support. Yesterday I saw a couple of white kids wearing BLM Tee shirts.

1595953333183.png

You lost the argument, but you keep playing the same old song.

Attachments

• 1595953289176.png
    1595953289176.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 16
I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

They actually ARE listening to the people, PKnopp! The rioters are a tiny violent faction. People that oppose what they are doing are a huge majority. Tiny factions don't get to destroy the lives of huge majorities.

There are many officers that still have not been held accountable for their actions.

It's not going to happen unless people keep up the pressure.
Trump is trying to subjugate Americans as a dictator would. He has a problem with freedom for American citizens. Constitutional Rights are a nuisance for him. He admires dictators and fantasizes about being one.

Oh, please. "Enforcing laws against violent, destructive people is JUST LIKE HITLER!!!" He has the same problem with "freedom" to hurt others and destroy property as any other sane, civilized, decent person does, but I can see where the likes of you would be unfamiliar with that concept.

Constitutional rights? You actually think there's a Constitutional right to harm people and destroy property, do you? You DO know that the phrase "Constitutional rights" refers to things written in an actual document called the Constitution, and doesn't just mean "things that I want to do and force other people to let me do", right?

You admire violent, uncivilized savages and fantasize about being one if you weren't too cowardly to join them, so you can guess how much your condemnation matters to anyone.

We saw and listened, we just didn't take the message he wanted because we control how we interpret the message.

He can blather all day about it not being disrespectful, but in the end we control how we see it, and plenty of people saw it as disrespectful.

Much to your chagrin, you can't control how people think.

Okay. You saw what you wanted to see.

Then don't come whining to me about the riots.

So "listen to my view and agree or else"

Lol, what a jackbooted fuckwit you are.

There are many officers that still have not been held accountable for their actions.

It's not going to happen unless people keep up the pressure.

You still think this is about the actions of the Police? Aren't you the naive one!

You can think what you want. Are there other issues also? Of course.

It's called anarchy! When a small faction uses terror to force their views on the general population by violent means rather than through political change!

Once again....people tried peaceful protesting. Trump called them SOB's. Take it up with him.

I'm not sure what that even means. Are you suggesting that your pathetic ego is so mentally damaged, that if you think Trump calls you and SOB, that now you are entitles you to go on a anarchy rampage?

Yes it does.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

Now law doesn't apply to you, because your widdle feewings got hurt? What are you 10? Grow up.

Hillary called me a deplorable. I guess I'm entitled to come burn down your house, rape your obviously low-standards wife, and break every bone in your body for trying to stop me..... according your dumb as crap logic.

Trump is powerless to stop what is going on. He has lost. You have lost.

You keep this shit up the tree of liberty is gonna die from overwatering.

And Trump is far from powerless to stop it.
He could actually make things simple and just turn real Americans loose on you morons.

I hear that's what happened in Texas. BLM "protesters" showed up in a town, and were met by a crowd of local citizens, all armed, who surrounded them until they gave up and climbed back on their buses, tails between their legs.

There is none. In fact the only grievances I see, are the grievances of the innocent law abiding people, getting their property destroyed, and some personally injured by the lawless trash in the streets.

When are you going to support THEIR grievances being heard?

The storeowners have insurance. They'll be fine.

Yeah, because no one will jack up their insurance rates because of it, and insurance pays for everything.....

You are the scum of the fucking earth.

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.

You know that you're retarded, yes?

These people have no legitimate grievences. They want a communist overthrow of our capitalist system.

I actually don't care if they started out with a legitimate grievance or not. At the point where violence against innocent people starts, any grievance automatically becomes illegitimate in my book, and I officially want the perpetrator to get the opposite of what he wants.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Coming from the Party that turned the FBI into their Waffen SS, that's fucking priceless

Would those "grievences" include the looted and burned stores and public buildings??

You sure seem to think these morons are innocent of anything and do in fact have grievences. To include Federal Agents to protect federal building from being looted and burned.

If that's you schtick then your are a moron.

I answered to the question. You replied with name calling and wonder why things are in such a mess.

Oh and what was your answer. Those 72 people broke no laws. Looted no stores and didn't burn down anything??

Things are in a mess cause rioters love to loot, burn and destroy. To bad they all can't be shot. Would save to tax payers loads of money for trials.

It may come to that.

They have. The people want the rioting and domestic terrorism to stop.

Sure they do. Address the concerns.

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.

Trump should have the FBI run full surveillance on these domestic terrorists, right? Fake FISA warrants, right?
The FBI has a domestic terrorist program. Trump is attempting to brand all protesters and anyone opposing his policies as "domestic terrorist". It's not working.

The American Taliban should be very worried

Trump should have the FBI run full surveillance on these domestic terrorists, right? Fake FISA warrants, right?
The FBI has a domestic terrorist program. Trump is attempting to brand all protesters and anyone opposing his policies as "domestic terrorist". It's not working.

Lie

Correction.....DAMN LIE

There is none. In fact the only grievances I see, are the grievances of the innocent law abiding people, getting their property destroyed, and some personally injured by the lawless trash in the streets.

When are you going to support THEIR grievances being heard?

The storeowners have insurance. They'll be fine.
So you support burning businesses because they have insurance. :cuckoo:

Got it.

We listened, we understood he was an entitled asshole grandstanding

Then don't come whining to me about the riots, then.

Here's the thing. Riots are actually a bad thing. They represent a failure to listen. Now the big corporations are going to force the politicians to give BLM pretty much everything they want, because they don't want their stuff getting burned and looted.
And once they realize that capitulating to these anarchists will NOT satisfy them? What will those big corporations do then, Joey?

Forum List

Back