🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

There is none. In fact the only grievances I see, are the grievances of the innocent law abiding people, getting their property destroyed, and some personally injured by the lawless trash in the streets.

When are you going to support THEIR grievances being heard?

The storeowners have insurance. They'll be fine.
One of the most ignorant posts that will be made here today, Joey!

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.
They have. The people want the rioting and domestic terrorism to stop.

Sure they do. Address the concerns.

I'm concerned that they're backed by Xi and the CCP

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I'm pretty sure it's George Soros and the like that are financing these riots! When you've got pallets of bricks being trucked in and left on street corners for "protesters" to throw at Police...that's the work of someone who wants to see the US destroyed. We really should be getting to the bottom of who it is that's paying for things like that and jail them as an accessory to attempted murder of a Police officer. There is no reason in the world for supplying bricks to a "peaceful" demonstration unless you want it to turn violent!

I'm pretty sure it's George Soros and the like that are financing these riots! When you've got pallets of bricks being trucked in and left on street corners for "protesters" to throw at Police...that's the work of someone who wants to see the US destroyed. We really should be getting to the bottom of who it is that's paying for things like that and jail them as an accessory to attempted murder of a Police officer. There is no reason in the world for supplying bricks to a "peaceful" demonstration unless you want it to turn violent!

People always need to tell themselves this . The left did it with the Koch brothers.

Tens of thousands of people don't protest all over the country because someone is paying. Some money helps but there are real people supporting the protests.

People always need to tell themselves this . The left did it with the Koch brothers.

Tens of thousands of people don't protest all over the country because someone is paying. Some money helps but there are real people supporting the protests.
And I would like to know who the "real people" were that supplied those pallets of bricks to be used against Police officers! When did the Koch brothers ever do something like that?

And I would like to know who the "real people" were that supplied those pallets of bricks to be used against Police officers! When did the Koch brothers ever do something like that?

And if the same people that are financing the purchase and delivery of pallets of bricks are also contributing large sums of money to liberal Mayors and Governors of the States where this unlawful behavior is being tolerated then I would like the voters of those cities and States to know exactly what their elected representatives are doing!

There is a way to voice grievances to the government without burning cities down, killing people, acid, piss, molotovs, bombs etc.

BTW, their grievances? No police, no private property, no free speech except theirs,,, yeah valid grievances.

I always chuckle at those who dismiss things by saying "when did that exactly thing happen"?

The argument is people do things only because someone is funding them. Does that go for those against the protests also?

And if the same people that are financing the purchase and delivery of pallets of bricks are also contributing large sums of money to liberal Mayors and Governors of the States where this unlawful behavior is being tolerated then I would like the voters of those cities and States to know exactly what their elected representatives are doing!

Any money to mayor's or governor's has to be accounted for.

There is a way to voice grievances to the government without burning cities down, killing people, acid, piss, molotovs, bombs etc.

BTW, their grievances? No police, no private property, no free speech except theirs,,, yeah valid grievances.

Seems that way. It's unfortunate but it's what has worked.

"Federal authorities in Portland have arrested 74 demonstrators and charged 60 with federal crimes, Department of Justice (DOJ) spokeswoman Kerri Kupec announced on Monday. The DOJ spokeswoman made the announcement on Monday, providing the number of federal arrests and charged cases “related to violent opportunists & civil unrest.” Nationwide, federal authorities have made 236 arrests, with 238 defendants charged" DOJ: 72 Portland Rioters Arrested, Dozens Charged with Federal Crimes

Tools the rioters were carrying included Molotov cocktails, Sledgehammers, Pipe bombs, Mortar fireworks, Metal spikes. Some "peaceful protesters," no? You'd be correct if you guessed these items were planned to kill and maim police and federal peacekeepers.

"President Trump doubled-down on his calls for tough action against thousands of protesters damaging statues across the United States Friday; calling for “10 year prison sentences” when damaging federal property." TRUMP on DC PROTESTS: ‘Many People in Custody, Many Sought for Vandalization, 10 Year Prison Sentences! | Sean Hannity

Why are the Democrats using their minions to do this? Could be because George Soros is giving them $52 million dollars to "win" the election in November. George Soros Spends $52 Million on 2020 Election Cycle

This is not possible. First, the media tells us that everyone of these protestors are “peaceful”. Further, didn’t it just come out that all of violence is being instigated by right wingers and white supremacists? Who knew the white supremacists could operate on such a national scale. Which leads me to ask the question: If White supremacists are responsible for all of the unrest and violence, why then would the Left have a problem with Federal Law Enforcement coming into the cities and getting these instigators off the street? Is there any intel or validation that Federal Law Enforcement is onlybtargeting peaceful protestors and ignoring white supremacists?? Please, someone, do tell.
Also the usual narrative is white supremacists are inbred hillbilly morons, yet now are a national organized force pulling the wool over everyone's eyes starting a race war in a vast conspiracy.

Liberals are moronic trash.

Exactly why do they fear the Feds getting white supremacists off the streets? Because they know it's their own trash.

Hey, they're welcome to have non-violent marches, write their Congressmen, send letters to the editor of their local newspaper, all on behalf of their crazy ideas. I'm sure garbage like them genuinely feel aggrieved that other people are successful while they are utter losers and barely human, and that the cops keep insisting on arresting them for behaving like loser garbage.

But I'm so far beyond people trying to force me to treat them and their sub-human nonsense as though there's anything real and meaningful and important there, I can't even tell you.

Hey, they're welcome to have non-violent marches, write their Congressmen, send letters to the editor of their local newspaper, all on behalf of their crazy ideas. I'm sure garbage like them genuinely feel aggrieved that other people are successful while they are utter losers and barely human, and that the cops keep insisting on arresting them for behaving like loser garbage.

But I'm so far beyond people trying to force me to treat them and their sub-human nonsense as though there's anything real and meaningful and important there, I can't even tell you.

You are insignificant. They don't care how you treat them.

Send those Communist bastards to Gitmo :mad-61:
image014-copy.jpg

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.

Feds don't do that, bro.

97% of all federal defendants plea guilty.

You are insignificant. They don't care how you treat them.

except they are attacking people for trying to use a sidewalk or drive down a street.

so, it seems they do care about what other people think and do. to a great and terrible extent.

they are demanding conformity, with the threat of violence if not.

that is being very concerned.

your denial of what we can all see, is not rational.

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.
Another Communist lover of Antifa and BLM :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back