🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

The storeowners have insurance. They'll be fine.

Ever tried to collect insurance on a building in a "war zone"??
Did it compensate the damage? It usually doesn't even come close, if one gets anything at all.
You have to remember that JoeB is a drooling moron just like their candidate Joe B.

What a stunningly stupid trashy statement that minority owned businesses that most likely have no insurance worth a damn should just "take it for the team". Those businesses in reality will never open again in the wastelands the rioters created. Who would be stupid enough to rebuild in a shithole?

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.
Another Communist lover of Antifa and BLM :rolleyes:

And he's wrong. The feds dont play the plea down game. And all federal inmates do 85% of their sentence with GCT.

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.
That is NOT the Fed's responsibility. The problem is with the Democrat cities. The Democrat politicians in the CITIES need to listen to their grievances AFTER they put an end to the violence.

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

That is NOT the Fed's responsibility. The problem is with the Democrat cities. The Democrat politicians in the CITIES need to listen to their grievances AFTER they put an end to the violence.
They will do nothing and the Military will have to be called in after President Trump activates The Insurrection Act.

They will do nothing and the Military will have to be called in after President Trump activates The Insurrection Act.
He won't do that.

He won't do that.
He will be forced to do that when it gets worse

He won't do that.
No he won't. Please do presume to speak for what anyone will do except for yourself.

Trump, being a moderate leftist, will talk big about how he'll curb this, but in the end, he will find that he lacks the authority to do anything other than what he is currently doing.

It isn't going to work that way and it is most certainly the job of the president to listen to the people grievances. Not call the SOB's.

Aint going to happen.

So "listen to my view and agree or else"

Lol, what a jackbooted fuckwit you are.

More like. - "I didn't hear what I wanted to hear, and ignored the CLEAR Warning there was a problem".

Okay, put it in a metaphor even a fucking moron like you can understand.

Colin Kapernick was your "Check Engine Light" going on and you ignoring it.

The Riots are your engine blowing up in a billow of smoke when you are travelling 40 MPH down the freeway in Rush hour.

Yeah, because no one will jack up their insurance rates because of it, and insurance pays for everything.....

You are the scum of the fucking earth.

Again, you ignored that Check Engine Light for years... and now your engine has blown up.

Hope that was on your insurance.

And once they realize that capitulating to these anarchists will NOT satisfy them? What will those big corporations do then, Joey?

Who says they won't be satisfied? My definition of success will be Trump Gone and real reform of law enforcement put into place. That would satisfy the rioters. Pretty much how we ended the last nationwide riots back in the 1960's. We eventually gave the people demonstrating most of what they wanted.

"Federal authorities in Portland have arrested 74 demonstrators and charged 60 with federal crimes, Department of Justice (DOJ) spokeswoman Kerri Kupec announced on Monday. The DOJ spokeswoman made the announcement on Monday, providing the number of federal arrests and charged cases “related to violent opportunists & civil unrest.” Nationwide, federal authorities have made 236 arrests, with 238 defendants charged" DOJ: 72 Portland Rioters Arrested, Dozens Charged with Federal Crimes

Tools the rioters were carrying included Molotov cocktails, Sledgehammers, Pipe bombs, Mortar fireworks, Metal spikes. Some "peaceful protesters," no? You'd be correct if you guessed these items were planned to kill and maim police and federal peacekeepers.

"President Trump doubled-down on his calls for tough action against thousands of protesters damaging statues across the United States Friday; calling for “10 year prison sentences” when damaging federal property." TRUMP on DC PROTESTS: ‘Many People in Custody, Many Sought for Vandalization, 10 Year Prison Sentences! | Sean Hannity

Why are the Democrats using their minions to do this? Could be because George Soros is giving them $52 million dollars to "win" the election in November. George Soros Spends $52 Million on 2020 Election Cycle
/——/ democRATs idea of peaceful protests.
6F761234-AE86-4488-91D1-05E9B9E30645.jpeg

Ever tried to collect insurance on a building in a "war zone"??
Did it compensate the damage? It usually doesn't even come close, if one gets anything at all.

Sigh...

Our cities aren't "War Zones".

So many people are asking — Does insurance cover riots and looting?

The answer: Yes, standard insurance policies usually cover damage that results from rioting, looting, vandalism, and/or civil commotion. This would include damage caused by rioters as well as damage caused by the reactions of police and civil authorities during a riot.

Business Owner Insurance for Riots & Civil Disturbances
For businesses who have purchased property coverage, their commercial property insurance policy will cover losses from protests, riots, and civil disturbances. Commercial property insurance covers damage that results from vandalism, rioting, and civil commotion. These policies specifically include coverage for acts of looting in connection with a riot or civil commotion.

Many business owners have a businessowners policy (BOP), which combines property, liability, and business interruption coverages. These policies should cover any damage to a business’ physical structure and its contents resulting from vandalism, rioting, or civil commotion. Coverage for plate glass windows is often not included and needs to be purchased separately because of their high risk. Businesses with a BOP can also opt-in for additional coverage for things like criminal activity, spoilage of inventory, and more.

BOPs are intended for small to midsize companies, normally with no more than 100 employees and $5 million in revenue. BOPs cost on average $1,200 a year, according to the Insurance Information Institute. Coverage purchased as a single package is meant to be less expensive than if the coverage were purchased through separate insurance policies.

What a stunningly stupid trashy statement that minority owned businesses that most likely have no insurance worth a damn should just "take it for the team". Those businesses in reality will never open again in the wastelands the rioters created. Who would be stupid enough to rebuild in a shithole?

If they didn't get insurance on their business' assets, that's kind of their own damned fault, isn't it?

If they didn't get insurance on their business' assets, that's kind of their own damned fault, isn't it?
Why do you hate minority business owners?

He won't do that.
No he won't. Please do presume to speak for what anyone will do except for yourself.

Trump, being a moderate leftist, will talk big about how he'll curb this, but in the end, he will find that he lacks the authority to do anything other than what he is currently doing.
Go fuck yourself telling me what i will post! If i think President Trump will activate The Insurrection Act i will say so and if you don't like it you know what the hell you can do.

/——/ democRATs idea of peaceful protests.

Funny, I remember a bunch of rightwingers storming state capitals with GUNS because they couldn't go to Applebees.

View attachment 368499
When was it that any of the women in that photo were tear gassed and beat with clubs by the Federal agents Trump sent to Portland?

Oh wait...that's just you totally lying your ass off...as usual...right, Joey?

Forum List

Back