🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

The statistics say your a liar.

A FEW cops have shot unarmed black people. In very small numbers. Those who have have been punished. The guy who murdered Floyd is currently awaiting trial.

Okay... first, it's not "a Few". It's a few cases we can document wrongdoing, and a bunch of cases where they investigated themselves and found they did nothing wrong...

In fact, cops have shot more white unarmed people than blacks by a very large margin.

And if white people aren't pissed about that, that's on them.

Check your brain pal.

Check yours, dummy. We had years to correct this problem, we didn't do it, and now we have riots. The silver lining is, it will take out Trump.
There were NOT investigated by themselves. The DA is NOT part of the police Try again loser.

As long as those who shot whites without cause are prosecuted, I'm okay with it. If they shot whites who were acting wrong, fuck those people.

My brain is golden. Yours? Yeah, not so much.

Why do you hate minority business owners?

I hate most business owners, but that's besides the point. They've got insurance, they'll be fine.

I'm sure that a lot of them are looking at looting as a blessing. They weren't making any sales since TRUMP PLAGUE locked down their stores and left them with a bunch of inventory that they can't move because people were getting everything through Amazon.

When was it that any of the women in that photo were tear gassed and beat with clubs by the Federal agents Trump sent to Portland?

Oh wait...that's just you totally lying your ass off...as usual...right, Joey?

Check it out, buddy.

The feds, wearing fatigues and holding military-style rifles, showed no special treatment to the Wall of Moms. The protesters absorbed blows and tear gas from federal agents who were trying to shut down the protests.

They even got tape.

Where in that tape did Federal agents beat someone with a baton? They fired tear gas to disperse the protestors behind the "Wall of Women" that were throwing frozen water bottles and large fire works at the Police. You know what's REALLY cowardly? When you hide behind women to attack someone else and then accuse THEM of being violent towards women when they have to get through those women to get to you!

Last edited:
Liar.

The top group protested WITHOUT harming a single person.

Well, yeah, that's called "White Privilege". If black people showed up to protests with masks and machine guns, the cops would have wasted their asses. You kind of proved my point.
You mean like the blacks that walked around CHAZ for a few weeks carrying automatic weapons and wearing masks? Refresh my memory, Joey...how many of them were shot? Duh?

There were NOT investigated by themselves. The DA is NOT part of the police Try again loser.

Um, actually, they do. For instance, in Chicago, the CPD found that 99% of shootings were justified. They found this even when evidence later popped up showing a different story.

The problem with the DA's is that they need to maintain a relationshp with the police, so they aren't keen to prosecute cops unless people are screaming over a videotape.

As long as those who shot whites without cause are prosecuted, I'm okay with it. If they shot whites who were acting wrong, fuck those people.

Actually, they shouldn't be shooting ANYONE at these rates. American cops kill 1000 people a year. British cops kill maybe 4. Japanese cops so rarely shoot anyone that it's considered a bit of a scandal if they even take their guns out of their holsters.

Where in that tape did Federal agents beat someone with a baton? They fired tear gas to disperse the protestors behind the "Wall of Women" that were throwing frozen water bottles and large fire works at the Police. You know what's REALLY cowardly? When you hide behind women to attack someone else and then accuse THEM of being violent towards women when they have to get through those women to get to you!

Yup, this is why we are having riots, buddy. Because no matter how egregious the behavior is, there will be some racist POS like you trying to rationalize it.

You mean like the blacks that walked around CHAZ for a few weeks carrying automatic weapons and wearing masks? Refresh my memory, Joey...how many of them were shot? Duh?

Everyone wears masks these days.. and sorry, man, I don't recall the people in CHAZ having guns. Actually, it was like one dude who got his picture taken with a gun, and OH MY GOD, IT'S A SCARY BLACK MAN WITH A GUN!!!

You probably need to stop watching Fox News, they are lying to you.

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.
That is NOT the Fed's responsibility. The problem is with the Democrat cities. The Democrat politicians in the CITIES need to listen to their grievances AFTER they put an end to the violence.

It isn't going to work that way and it is most certainly the job of the president to listen to the people grievances. Not call the SOB's.

if the person in question is behaving like an sob, the president calling them that, is completely reasonable.

Kneeling is the very definition of peaceful protesting. We see where Trump's words have taken us.

that someone disagrees with your peaceful protest, and calls you a name, is not justification to escalate to violence.

just because you "protest" does not mean you automatically deserve to get your way, or to be clebrated.

your logic, seriously, i've seen more coherent thought from comic book supervillains.

In other words, rolling around on the floor kicking and screaming because they didn't get their way didn't work, so they ramped it up to throwing their toys and kicking holes in the walls. Democrats of all ages are simply spoiled, undisciplined, adolescent minded children.

No, they are serious people making a serious issue.

A tantrum is whining because you can't go to Applebees and have to wear a mask at the store.

Protesting against brutal cops murdering black people in the street without punishment is a serious issue.

Happy to have cleared that up for you, you were looking a bit dopey.

The problem is, the stats don't lie. Black people are not being murdered by cops without punishment at a high rate. In fact, infinitesimal comes to mind. You have been duped, but that is common.

The problem is, the stats don't lie. Black people are not being murdered by cops without punishment at a high rate. In fact, infinitesimal comes to mind. You have been duped, but that is common.

Stats don't lie, but cops do.

Again, if you took the cops at their word, Laquan McDonald was a frothing maniac who charged the cops with a knife he was swinging at them.

And then you went to the tape... and.. Um, no, he was walking away from them in a daze before he was shot 16 times, most of them while he was on the ground.

So I kind of take it with a grain of salt when the cops tell me that most shooting were justified.

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

That is NOT the Fed's responsibility. The problem is with the Democrat cities. The Democrat politicians in the CITIES need to listen to their grievances AFTER they put an end to the violence.

It isn't going to work that way and it is most certainly the job of the president to listen to the people grievances. Not call the SOB's.

if the person in question is behaving like an sob, the president calling them that, is completely reasonable.

Kneeling is the very definition of peaceful protesting. We see where Trump's words have taken us.

that someone disagrees with your peaceful protest, and calls you a name, is not justification to escalate to violence.

The thing is, it is. The King refused to hear the complaints of the people and they started a war.

just because you "protest" does not mean you automatically deserve to get your way, or to be clebrated.

your logic, seriously, i've seen more coherent thought from comic book supervillains.

And yet, you are seeing what I've said playing out.

The thing is, it is. The King refused to hear the complaints of the people and they started a war.

you seem to be conflating "being heard" with "getting what you want".

the nation is well aware of the protesters various concerns. they are well represented in the various legislatures and government positions.

an election is upcoming. people will be voting. one of the candidates is on their side and he is ahead in the polls.

what part of this is justification for open insurrection?

you seem to be conflating "being heard" with "getting what you want".

the nation is well aware of the protesters various concerns. they are well represented in the various legislatures and government positions.

an election is upcoming. people will be voting. one of the candidates is on their side and he is ahead in the polls.

what part of this is justification for open insurrection?

Sadly for so many like yourself it's about the election. It is not.

Why do you hate minority business owners?

I hate most business owners, but that's besides the point. They've got insurance, they'll be fine.

I'm sure that a lot of them are looking at looting as a blessing. They weren't making any sales since TRUMP PLAGUE locked down their stores and left them with a bunch of inventory that they can't move because people were getting everything through Amazon.

When was it that any of the women in that photo were tear gassed and beat with clubs by the Federal agents Trump sent to Portland?

Oh wait...that's just you totally lying your ass off...as usual...right, Joey?

Check it out, buddy.

The feds, wearing fatigues and holding military-style rifles, showed no special treatment to the Wall of Moms. The protesters absorbed blows and tear gas from federal agents who were trying to shut down the protests.

They even got tape.

They obviously learned their "admirable" tactics from Muslim terrorists, who routinely employ human shields.

Um, actually, they do. For instance, in Chicago, the CPD found that 99% of shootings were justified. They found this even when evidence later popped up showing a different story.

The problem with the DA's is that they need to maintain a relationshp with the police, so they aren't keen to prosecute cops unless people are screaming over a videotape.

Actually, they shouldn't be shooting ANYONE at these rates. American cops kill 1000 people a year. British cops kill maybe 4. Japanese cops so rarely shoot anyone that it's considered a bit of a scandal if they even take their guns out of their holsters.

Yup, this is why we are having riots, buddy. Because no matter how egregious the behavior is, there will be some racist POS like you trying to rationalize it.

Everyone wears masks these days.. and sorry, man, I don't recall the people in CHAZ having guns. Actually, it was like one dude who got his picture taken with a gun, and OH MY GOD, IT'S A SCARY BLACK MAN WITH A GUN!!!

You don't "recall" people in CHAZ having guns? How do you think those two black men were murdered inside of CHAZ's border by guns if people inside of CHAZ didn't have guns? Duh?
1596116740214.png

You don't "recall" people in CHAZ having guns? How do you think those two black men were murdered inside of CHAZ's border by guns if people inside of CHAZ didn't have guns? Duh?
View attachment 369008
Once again you're shown to be full of grade A horseshit, Joey!

So "listen to my view and agree or else"

Lol, what a jackbooted fuckwit you are.

More like. - "I didn't hear what I wanted to hear, and ignored the CLEAR Warning there was a problem".

Okay, put it in a metaphor even a fucking moron like you can understand.

Colin Kapernick was your "Check Engine Light" going on and you ignoring it.

The Riots are your engine blowing up in a billow of smoke when you are travelling 40 MPH down the freeway in Rush hour.
Nah, Kaepernick is a clown, and the Dimwinger riots are just a bunch of leftist snowflakes throwing a hissy fit.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

I'll highlight the part you missed in your Chinese classroom

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

then come back and try again.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

The founders understood that when the government wouldn't listen that is what you are stuck with. But this has been explained to you before.

Clearly, you were educated in Wuhan as you have no idea what the American Founders crafted.

" First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
ok - now what countries push a single narrative under penalty of legal and mass social recourse if you don't follow along?

go ahead - let me know when in the US or where in the US constitution it was ok to shove your narrative over all others in such a manner. when you can't do that - let me know what past leaders have done that.

I've addressed this over and over.

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson

What's amusing is that you seem to think that riots imposed on society by a small group of people who are angry because they can't force society to do what THEY want it to do...want anything to do with "liberty"! They don't. They want to destroy liberty.

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson was NOT an anarchist! The quote you keep referring to was written by Jefferson in regards to the Shays Rebellion. He's talking about THAT instance and asking for leniency for THOSE rebels...not calling for revolutions in general to take place!

Thomas Jefferson.

Thomas Jefferson
So then this is a rebellion, not a peaceful protest.
Make up your fucking mind.

Forum List

Back