🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

72 Portland Rioters Arrested; Federal Crimes, 10-year Jail Sentences; George Soros Funds

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

I want the government to listen to the grievences of the people.
That is NOT the Fed's responsibility. The problem is with the Democrat cities. The Democrat politicians in the CITIES need to listen to their grievances AFTER they put an end to the violence.
They will do nothing and the Military will have to be called in after President Trump activates The Insurrection Act.
He won't do that.
He will be forced to do that when it gets worse
No he won't. Please do presume to speak for what anyone will do except for yourself.

Trump, being a moderate leftist, will talk big about how he'll curb this, but in the end, he will find that he lacks the authority to do anything other than what he is currently doing.
Go fuck yourself telling me what i will post! If i think President Trump will activate The Insurrection Act i will say so and if you don't like it you know what the hell you can do.
Not too bright, eh?

If YOU think he will. YOU don't speak for him, do you?

Comprehension. Get some.

"Federal authorities in Portland have arrested 74 demonstrators and charged 60 with federal crimes, Department of Justice (DOJ) spokeswoman Kerri Kupec announced on Monday. The DOJ spokeswoman made the announcement on Monday, providing the number of federal arrests and charged cases “related to violent opportunists & civil unrest.” Nationwide, federal authorities have made 236 arrests, with 238 defendants charged" DOJ: 72 Portland Rioters Arrested, Dozens Charged with Federal Crimes

Tools the rioters were carrying included Molotov cocktails, Sledgehammers, Pipe bombs, Mortar fireworks, Metal spikes. Some "peaceful protesters," no? You'd be correct if you guessed these items were planned to kill and maim police and federal peacekeepers.

"President Trump doubled-down on his calls for tough action against thousands of protesters damaging statues across the United States Friday; calling for “10 year prison sentences” when damaging federal property." TRUMP on DC PROTESTS: ‘Many People in Custody, Many Sought for Vandalization, 10 Year Prison Sentences! | Sean Hannity

Why are the Democrats using their minions to do this? Could be because George Soros is giving them $52 million dollars to "win" the election in November. George Soros Spends $52 Million on 2020 Election Cycle

Send them all to Gitmo with the rest of the terrorists.

Nah, we need a new place on the north slope of Alaska, or perhaps a place in Death Valley, a Caribbean island is way too good for them.

So "listen to my view and agree or else"

Lol, what a jackbooted fuckwit you are.

More like. - "I didn't hear what I wanted to hear, and ignored the CLEAR Warning there was a problem".

Okay, put it in a metaphor even a fucking moron like you can understand.

Colin Kapernick was your "Check Engine Light" going on and you ignoring it.

The Riots are your engine blowing up in a billow of smoke when you are travelling 40 MPH down the freeway in Rush hour.

Sorry but I don't think not listening to someone allows them to be violent, unless they are ready to go all the way and revolt.

Half assing it gets you arrested.

The riots now are mostly middle class white assholes who took too many Marx courses in College.

The man behind the ANTIFA black shirts?? George Soros, NAZI War Criminal.

WASHINGTON, DC: "George Soros has given Black Lives Matter and the Antifa related revolutionary movement more than $100 million dollars. The Soros run Open Society Foundations is on record with giving Black Lives Matter $33 million dollars this year alone. This is in concert with an array of funding for a variety of Democrat and DNC related left-wing groups across the country. "

I recall all the cheering over the felonies being charged in Louisville.....then the charges were dropped.

what do you want to happen with this open insurrection? do you want the federal government drive from the cities? do you want the federal government to fall?

That is NOT the Fed's responsibility. The problem is with the Democrat cities. The Democrat politicians in the CITIES need to listen to their grievances AFTER they put an end to the violence.

It isn't going to work that way and it is most certainly the job of the president to listen to the people grievances. Not call the SOB's.

if the person in question is behaving like an sob, the president calling them that, is completely reasonable.

It isn't going to work that way and it is most certainly the job of the president to listen to the people grievances. Not call the SOB's.

if the person in question is behaving like an sob, the president calling them that, is completely reasonable.

Kneeling is the very definition of peaceful protesting. We see where Trump's words have taken us.

burning down buildings and killing innocent is the new way of communicating, right?

Well, again, you guys didn't listen when Colin took a knee peacefully, did you?

In other words, rolling around on the floor kicking and screaming because they didn't get their way didn't work, so they ramped it up to throwing their toys and kicking holes in the walls. Democrats of all ages are simply spoiled, undisciplined, adolescent minded children.

Why do you hate minority business owners?

I hate most business owners, but that's besides the point. They've got insurance, they'll be fine.

I'm sure that a lot of them are looking at looting as a blessing. They weren't making any sales since TRUMP PLAGUE locked down their stores and left them with a bunch of inventory that they can't move because people were getting everything through Amazon.

When was it that any of the women in that photo were tear gassed and beat with clubs by the Federal agents Trump sent to Portland?

Oh wait...that's just you totally lying your ass off...as usual...right, Joey?

Check it out, buddy.

The feds, wearing fatigues and holding military-style rifles, showed no special treatment to the Wall of Moms. The protesters absorbed blows and tear gas from federal agents who were trying to shut down the protests.

They even got tape.

In other words, rolling around on the floor kicking and screaming because they didn't get their way didn't work, so they ramped it up to throwing their toys and kicking holes in the walls. Democrats of all ages are simply spoiled, undisciplined, adolescent minded children.

No, they are serious people making a serious issue.

A tantrum is whining because you can't go to Applebees and have to wear a mask at the store.

Protesting against brutal cops murdering black people in the street without punishment is a serious issue.

Happy to have cleared that up for you, you were looking a bit dopey.

Liar.

The top group protested WITHOUT harming a single person.

Well, yeah, that's called "White Privilege". If black people showed up to protests with masks and machine guns, the cops would have wasted their asses. You kind of proved my point.

Liar.

The top group protested WITHOUT harming a single person.

Well, yeah, that's called "White Privilege". If black people showed up to protests with masks and machine guns, the cops would have wasted their asses. You kind of proved my point.
They would not have. In fact, there are Blacks running around fully armed and doing open carry. They happen to shoot each other, but that is the point. They were not arrested or shot by police.

So, once again, the only point you have is above your eyebrow.

They would not have. In fact, there are Blacks running around fully armed and doing open carry. They happen to shoot each other, but that is the point. They were not arrested or shot by police.

Uh, guy, the cops are shooting UNARMED black people. They are shooting kids playing with toys. They are choking them to death with choke holds.

Check your Privilege, buddy.

Uh, guy, the cops are shooting UNARMED black people. They are shooting kids playing with toys. They are choking them to death with choke holds.

Check your Privilege, buddy.
The statistics say your a liar.

A FEW cops have shot unarmed black people. In very small numbers. Those who have have been punished. The guy who murdered Floyd is currently awaiting trial.

In fact, cops have shot more white unarmed people than blacks by a very large margin.

Check your brain pal.

The storeowners have insurance. They'll be fine.

Ever tried to collect insurance on a building in a "war zone"??
Did it compensate the damage? It usually doesn't even come close, if one gets anything at all.
You have to remember that JoeB is a drooling moron just like their candidate Joe B.

What a stunningly stupid trashy statement that minority owned businesses that most likely have no insurance worth a damn should just "take it for the team". Those businesses in reality will never open again in the wastelands the rioters created. Who would be stupid enough to rebuild in a shithole?

Apparently, black lives matter so much that THOSE black lives should be willing to be cannon fodder.

A whole lot of nothing. Just a publicity stunt. Most cases will be thrown out dismissed or pled down to minor misdemeanors. Importantly, Trumpers are now calling his secret police Gestapo a new name, "peacekeepers". The Trumpstapo is now known as peacekeepers, even though even local police, media, leaders, and citizens credit them with being responsible for making the violence worse whenever they show up.

Oh I'm sure those that had their businesses looted or burned down would disagree with your stupid ass.

Would those "grievences" include the looted and burned stores and public buildings??

You sure seem to think these morons are innocent of anything and do in fact have grievences. To include Federal Agents to protect federal building from being looted and burned.

If that's you schtick then your are a moron.

I answered to the question. You replied with name calling and wonder why things are in such a mess.

You ignore the very real people being harmed by your rioters and wonder why people declare you a moron.

Priceless.

Why do you hate minority business owners?

I hate most business owners, but that's besides the point. They've got insurance, they'll be fine.

I'm sure that a lot of them are looking at looting as a blessing. They weren't making any sales since TRUMP PLAGUE locked down their stores and left them with a bunch of inventory that they can't move because people were getting everything through Amazon.

When was it that any of the women in that photo were tear gassed and beat with clubs by the Federal agents Trump sent to Portland?

Oh wait...that's just you totally lying your ass off...as usual...right, Joey?

Check it out, buddy.

The feds, wearing fatigues and holding military-style rifles, showed no special treatment to the Wall of Moms. The protesters absorbed blows and tear gas from federal agents who were trying to shut down the protests.

They even got tape.

LMAO Oh and the kids in cages was from a photo taken when Barry was POTUS.

No blows dumbass. Just batons used to push the them away and less than lethal bullets fired into the crowd along with teargas.

If you don't want to get gassed or pushed away then stay home.

Last edited:
The statistics say your a liar.

A FEW cops have shot unarmed black people. In very small numbers. Those who have have been punished. The guy who murdered Floyd is currently awaiting trial.

Okay... first, it's not "a Few". It's a few cases we can document wrongdoing, and a bunch of cases where they investigated themselves and found they did nothing wrong...

In fact, cops have shot more white unarmed people than blacks by a very large margin.

And if white people aren't pissed about that, that's on them.

Check your brain pal.

Check yours, dummy. We had years to correct this problem, we didn't do it, and now we have riots. The silver lining is, it will take out Trump.

LMAO Oh and the kids in cages was from a photo taken when Barry was POTUS.

No blows dumbass. Just batons used to push the them away and less than lethal bullets fired into the crowd along with teargas.

If you don't want to get gassed or pushed away then stay home.

Or get rid of a government that thinks that's okay.

This never ends well.. A government that uses force on it's own people never comes out looking good.

Forum List

Back