740,000 ballots have no chain of custody documents in Maricopa county 2020 election

After it was revealed that the Republican senate was conducting an illegal audit, you can put your concerns to bed. Game over for team Trump, after the nincompoops in the Arizona senate decided to go off the reservation.
There was nothing illegal about the audit. The AZ senate has the power to order an audit.

“But, but, but, no evidence of election fraud” we are always told.

740,000 ballots have missing documentation and the handling of them violated state law.
Yet another audit has found election laws violated at nearly every turn in Maricopa county.

No way of knowing what ballots are valid and which are fraudulent. Election was a total sham in Arizona.
Post like this remind me of a project by the local police department showing homes and businesses that are not adequately protected. Later a reporter ask the chief of police if any these places had ever been broken into. The Chief stammered and finally said no, but it could happen.

An that is exactly the situation with vote stealing, it could happen but the likelihood is extremely low and here's why.

First, unlike the thieves who break into a home and steal the silverware or into a businesses and rob the safe, turning stolen votes in money is problematic at best. Why? Simple because you don't know where to steal votes or how many to steal until after election.

If we erect safeguards to protect votes that no one is going to steal and in doing so we make it harder for thousands of people to vote, then we will be creating a far worst problem than we are attempting to solve.

In essence, we would be creating a solution for a problem we don't have and in doing so creating a worse problem.

Last edited:
After it was revealed that the Republican senate was conducting an illegal audit, you can put your concerns to bed. Game over for team Trump, after the nincompoops in the Arizona senate decided to go off the reservation.
The audit was illegal? Or just controversial?

Post like this remind me of a project by the local police department showing homes and businesses that are not adequately protected. Later a reporter ask the chief of police if any these places had ever been broken into. The Chief stammered and finally said no, but it could happen.

An that is exactly the situation with vote stealing, it could happen but the likelihood is extremely low and here's why.

First, unlike the thieves who break into a home and steal the silverware or into a businesses and rob the safe, turning stolen votes in money is problematic at best. Why? Simple because you don't know where to steal votes or how many to steal until after election.

If we erect safeguards to protect votes that no one is going to steal and in doing so we make it harder for thousands of people to vote, then we will be creating a far worst problem than we are attempting to solve.

In essence, we would be creating a solution for a problem we don't have and in doing so creating a worse problem.

One would presume the audit in Arizona would have identified someone who voted illegally....

Apparently the audit found nothing.

Democrats were able to do just as much damage legally, setting up the ability to perpetrate election fraud.

Getting the country to adopt mail-in voting, drop boxes, a system most countries in the world have outlawed because it so easily facilitates corrupt / illegal elections, was choosing a new method BECAUSE it was so easy to commit fraud. After our election, because of our election (or NY sheet coincidence), several more nations outlawed that method of votinng.

Democrats were able to do just as much damage legally, setting up the ability to perpetrate election fraud.

Getting the country to adopt mail-in voting, drop boxes, a system most countries in the world have outlawed because it so easily facilitates corrupt / illegal elections, was choosing a new method BECAUSE it was so easy to commit fraud. After our election, because of our election (or NY sheet coincidence), several more nations outlawed that method of votinng.
So now you want to copy other countries. Does that include their very effective gun control practices too?

So now you want to copy other countries.
Am I for copying other nations?

By rejecting election systems which have been proven to be easily (and often) used to perpetrated election fraud INSTEAD of adopting it like the Democrats have BECAUSE it is such an easy system in which to commit election fraud (as has been demonstrated here)?

You damn right I am?

Why are you FOR continuing to use a system that has such a high (proven) potential for election fraud?

Let me guess, despite the federal govt releasing a warning that dominion voting machines used in the last election can be hacked and has a potential to be used for election fraud you still want to use the many see no reason to change? (Question mark)

Am I for copying other nations?

By rejecting election systems which have been proven to be easily (and often) used to perpetrated election fraud INSTEAD of adopting it like the Democrats have BECAUSE it is such an easy system in which to commit election fraud (as has been demonstrated here)?

You damn right I am?

Why are you FOR continuing to use a system that has such a high (proven) potential for election fraud?

Let me guess, despite the federal govt releasing a warning that dominion voting machines used in the last election can be hacked and has a potential to be used for election fraud you still want to use the many see no reason to change? (Question mark)
Link to federal warning about Dominion?

Link to federal warning about Dominion?
Use the board's search engine to look up the multiple threads on this. Do some research online on this issue.

If you still prove to be too incompetent to do either of these, rather than making false accusations (like you snowflakes usually do) let me know, and I will spoon-feed you.

“But, but, but, no evidence of election fraud” we are always told.

740,000 ballots have missing documentation and the handling of them violated state law.
Yet another audit has found election laws violated at nearly every turn in Maricopa county.

No way of knowing what ballots are valid and which are fraudulent. Election was a total sham in Arizona.
Possibility of fraud does not equate to fraud. Chain of custody refers to the rules that are laid down to protect ballots. For example, paper ballots are collected at polling place and placed in locked boxes. A transfer document is signed by a poll worker with date time and number ballots. At the counting center the boxes are received and checked and sighed by an election offical. In a large county the procedures are repeated hundreds of times. If someone does not sigh a transfer form, omit the date or count, or the form is lost, or some one does no turn on the video surveillance, the chain of custody is said to be broken. In elections with hundreds of polling places and hundreds of thousands of votes, there will always be irregulates in the chain custody but that is not evidence of voter fraud.

Use the board's search engine to look up the multiple threads on this. Do some research online on this issue.

If you still prove to be too incompetent to do either of these, rather than making false accusations (like you snowflakes usually do) let me know, and I will spoon-feed you.
Your claim that the Feds said Dominion was easily and often used to manipulate the vote is a lie. That's why you can't provide a credible link.

Your claim that the Feds said Dominion was easily and often used to manipulate the vote is a lie. That's why you can't provide a credible link.
I did not say the feds said Dominoon machines were EASILY AND OFTEN USED TO MANIPULATE THE VOTE, you ignorant dishonest fuck.

I said recently a warning was put out that something like 16 states' Dominion machines tested were able to be hacked, and therefore are vulnerable, as in not 100% trustworthy ... much like you, you ignorant dishonest fuck.

Either keep up or represent what I said honestly rather than make up shit and lie.

And thank you for proving, as I predicted, you made no effort to use this site's search features to look up the existing threads about this and were too lazy or stupid to do any research yourself.

So, refusing to get off your fat lazy ass to educate yourself, of course you just chose to make shit up about me, you ignorant lying fuck.

Instead of lying, I told you if you were too lazy or too stupid to do your own research I would spoon-feed you, you ignorant dishonest fuck....

The article I was referring to:

'Dominion Voting Systems machines used in at least 16 states have software weaknesses that make them vulnerable to hacking, the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) has warned election officials.'

There has been no evidence these vulnerabilities have been exploited ... or not exploited, but a warning about the vulnerability and a recommendation for states to take measures against using Dominion machines without the vulnerabilities being fixed was given.

"One of the most serious vulnerabilities could allow malicious code to be spread from the election management system to machines throughout a jurisdiction...The vulnerability could be exploited by someone with physical access or by someone who is able to remotely infect other systems that are connected to the internet if election workers then use USB sticks to bring data from an infected system into the election management system," AP reports."

Next time, instead of lying your ass off and making false accusations, just admit you were too lazy / stupid to do your own research, & I will spoon-feed you again.

Last edited:
I did not say the feds said Dominoon machines were EASILY AND OFTEN USED TO MANIPULATE THE VOTE, you ignorant dishonest fuck.

I said recently a warning was put out that something like 16 states' Dominion machines tested were able to be hacked, and therefore are vulnerable, as in not 100% trustworthy ... much like you, you ignorant dishonest fuck.

Either keep up or represent what I said honestly rather than make up shit and lie.

And thank you for proving, as I predicted, you made no effort to use this site's search features to look up the existing threads about this and were too lazy or stupid to do any research yourself.

So, refusing to get off your fat lazy ass to educate yourself, of course you just chose to make shit up about me, you ignorant lying fuck.

Instead of lying, I told you if you were too lazy or too stupid to do your own research I would spoon-feed you, you ignorant dishonest fuck....

'Dominion Voting Systems machines used in at least 16 states have software weaknesses that make them vulnerable to hacking, the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) has warned election officials.'

There has been no evidence these vulnerabilities have been exploited ... or not exploited, but a warning about the vulnerability and a recommendation for states to take measures against using Dominion machines without the vulnerabilities being fixed was given.

"One of the most serious vulnerabilities could allow malicious code to be spread from the election management system to machines throughout a jurisdiction...The vulnerability could be exploited by someone with physical access or by someone who is able to remotely infect other systems that are connected to the internet if election workers then use USB sticks to bring data from an infected system into the election management system," AP reports."

Next time, instead of lying your ass off and making false accusations, just admit you were too lazy / stupid to do your own research, & I will spoon-feed you again.
you sound frustrated.

Its hilarious.

More please.

Your quote
which have been proven to be easily (and often) used to perpetrated election fraud

Your quote
which have been proven to be easily (and often) used to perpetrated election fraud
Where does it say the FEDS said this?

Nice attempted cut-n-splice, ignorant dishonest fuck?

I posted the article that states they can't prove if the vulnerabilities have been exploited or not.

Joe knew they could be hacked...

The ability to hack into a voting machine is not something that 'accidently' gets programmed or loaded onto a voting machine...

Based on many articles and reports I have read I personally believe they have been used illegally.

Again,k keep up or ask to be spoon-fed. Don't male up shit.

Where does it say the FEDS said this?

Nice attempted cut-n-splice, ignorant dishonest fuck?

I posted the article that states they can't prove if the vulnerabilities have been exploited or not.

Joe knew they could be hacked...

The ability to hack into a voting machine is not something that 'accidently' gets programmed or loaded onto a voting machine...

Based on many articles and reports I have read I personally believe they have been used illegally.

Again,k keep up or ask to be spoon-fed. Don't male up shit.
You should reread your post #29. Everybody is aware that you personally believe lots of crazy shit. That's what is so funny about your silly rants.

You should reread your post #29. Everybody is aware that you personally believe lots of crazy shit. That's what is so funny about your silly rants.
So in other words you admit you did a deceitful BS 'cut and paste' job to falsely claim I had said the FEDS had said something.

I called out your bullshit, giving you the opportunity again to post where I supposedly did so.

Instead you come back and say, 'Well, you said some crazy stuff'.

:p

You lied, you ignorant lying fuck. You just admitted it..and everyone saw it.

I have no more time for an ignorant lying fuck who proved they ate too lazy / stupid to look up existing threads or do their own research and who falsely accuses others and lies about it.

Go back to your seat at the kids table. Come back when you grow up and mature.

Essentially any intelligent device that connects to the Internet or can be physically accessed by hackers is vulnerable. This is why security precautions are taken at election centers and polls. For example certification requires that machines must not be connected to the internet after certification. The software can not be changed after certification and equipment must be secured, typically in locked rooms. Dominion machines can produce a hard copy for each vote. And that capability is hardwired into the machine so it can not be changed without physically changing the hardware in the machine.

I worked in a high security computer installation. Every year we had in depth security audits and every there were vulnerabilities found. Sometimes it was a lock on a door not functioning properly, a server left on line, a backup that was not sent off site, ect and every year we would make changes in our security system to eliminate the vulnerability. The same thing happens in voting centers. Simply having a vulnerability does not mean anything bad actually happened. It just means it could happen under the right set of conditions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back