7th woman comes forward with more Cuomo sexual assaults.

Sorry, Cumo needs to go. The proof of his killing the elderly is pretty overwhelming.

However, Cuomo, like all Americans, is presumed innocent.

Andrew Cuomo's hands had been on my body—my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist
Got 20 bucks that says her fatass voted for biden.

But the Left loves this sort of thing.

The elderly are like the unborn in that they produce no tax revenue for Leftists, and as such, have no value.

They just sit around all day producing carbon emissions.

Benito is on a call now saying we have to wait for the investigation is complete before making up our mind, and that any politician who doesn't is "reckless and dangerous".

"You need the facts before you form an opinon". :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Andrew Cuomo
@NYGovCuomo

Here is one basic fact that badly hurts Judge Kavanaugh: Why won't he take a polygraph? Dr. Ford did. President Trump: You can and should ask him to take the test.
4:58 PM · Sep 27, 2018·Twitter Web Client

Benito is on a call now saying we have to wait for the investigation is complete before making up our mind, and that any politician who doesn't is "reckless and dangerous".

"You need the facts before you form an opinon". :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Andrew Cuomo
@NYGovCuomo

Here is one basic fact that badly hurts Judge Kavanaugh: Why won't he take a polygraph? Dr. Ford did. President Trump: You can and should ask him to take the test.

The lying sack of shit Ford claims she took a polygraph test, but REFUSED to hand it over to the FBI in the waning days of this allegation circus, The slimebitch lied under oath and the media was all over Kavanaugh, but now that it is a liberal slimeball Cuomo being accused by at least 7 women, the media is barely covering it and very few democrats seems mildly disturbed about it.

Just another good reason why I am glad I left the slime democrat party 30 years ago.

When will this murdering serial sexual predator get thrown out of office and in jail?

When you want to believe Ford with Kavanaugh, and Jean Carroll about how tramp raped her,
and this is about Texas,
State admits to ‘data entry errors’ in reporting COVID-19 deaths at long-term care facilities | KXAN Austin

then we will talk.

Andrew Cuomo
@NYGovCuomo

I'd like the facts, and tramp should be investigated about his sexual crimes. What was Fords excuse for lying, she didn't have one.

When will this murdering serial sexual predator get thrown out of office and in jail?

When you want to believe Ford with Kavanaugh, and Jean Carroll about how tramp raped her,
and this is about Texas,
State admits to ‘data entry errors’ in reporting COVID-19 deaths at long-term care facilities | KXAN Austin

then we will talk.
Anything on topic, Troll?

Andrew Cuomo
@NYGovCuomo

I'd like the facts, and tramp should be investigated about his sexual crimes. What was Fords excuse for lying, she didn't have one.

Get better soon. :itsok:

Andrew Cuomo
@NYGovCuomo

She doesn't seem aware that there have been investigations against trump already, but thinks Ford who OBVIOUSLY lied is completely clean.

:cuckoo:

Funny I don't know who to believe, a man can be taken down for what he did, what he'd do?? He had no NDA on the women as far as I know.

I kinds know about tramp, how he's been a player and he himself said it. Also he had affairs.

Its a she said and he said with Cuomo.

Andrew Cuomo's hands had been on my body—my arms, my shoulders, the small of my back, my waist
Got 20 bucks that says her fatass voted for biden.

Of course she did. All the women who have accused Cuomo so far are Democrats who worked for him.

This is how the left treats women.

Yes they say he should resign and are ready to impeach him.

He already refused, lets see how hard Democrats try to determine if he innocent or guilty of the allegations.

:cool:

Funny I don't know who to believe, a man can be taken down for what he did, what he'd do?? He had no NDA on the women as far as I know.

I kinds know about tramp, how he's been a player and he himself said it. Also he had affairs.

Not a Trump thread, Troll.

Andrew Cuomo
@NYGovCuomo

She doesn't seem aware that there have been investigations against trump already, but thinks Ford who OBVIOUSLY lied is completely clean.

:cuckoo:

No was never an investigation against tramp, Ford didn't lie. Everyone believed her, and he got snaky with the Dems who questioned him.

Not a Trump thread, Troll.

Well it all fits, why don't you believe Jean Carroll.

Forum List

Back