8.6 Ounce Baby, Size of an Apple, Going Home

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Born at 23 weeks.
Not just a lump of tissue. Potentially a future mom and President of the United States all at her grasp.

upload_2019-5-30_6-33-48.jpeg

San Diego hospital announces birth of world’s tiniest surviving baby

This has a long thread already.
Good, needs to be a million of them.

except there is only one in the US. Are you pro healthcare for all?? I bet if she was an illegal mother you'd have a fit.
Got any more hyperbole, baby murderer proponent?

That one just spews the mandated left loon talking points, sprinkled with some anti Semitism and doesn't know half what she thinks she knows

except there is only one in the US. Are you pro healthcare for all?? I bet if she was an illegal mother you'd have a fit.

Looks like she has questions that you lack the balls to answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go start a thread on it, rookie, and don’t post your crap to me.

Answer me, are you pro healthcare for all, and if it was an illegal Mom that had her infant in a hospital in the US for 6 months in NICU would you be ok with that??

Way to go ya little clump of cells you!!!!

She was 23 weeks old, and the smallest infant born in the US and survived, as far as records show.

So are you pro for all to have healthcare?? Free.

nobody ever said she was born for free or that her healthcare is free. I think the point of the thread is that Abortion is Murder if this child can survive at 23 weeks then every Pro Abortion advocate should review their Narrative. Life is beautiful isn't it!:113:

Don’t tell me what to do.

She was 23 weeks old, and the smallest infant born in the US and survived, as far as records show.

nobody ever said she was born for free or that her healthcare is free. I think the point of the thread is that Abortion is Murder if this child can survive at 23 weeks then every Pro Abortion advocate should review their Narrative. Life is beautiful isn't it!:113:
They need to divert the topic, can’t have people born at 23 weeks running around living a normal life.

Answer me, are you pro healthcare for all, and if it was an illegal Mom that had her infant in a hospital in the US for 6 months in NICU would you be ok with that??

How could a pregnant illegal cross Trump's wall to use our world class hospital's?

They need to divert the topic, can’t have people born at 23 weeks running around living a normal life.
Uh, why not?

Lol
If we had any border security at all we would not have to deal with fucking diseased illegal aliens… So shut the fuck up

Forum List

Back