80 Million????

This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

1. "Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID
Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

2. "The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

3. Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Nah......Quid Pro Joe didn't get any 80 million votes.....

.....at least not from Americans.
Outta the park, Political Chic.

Hi I have you on ignore, but saw this was under "New Posts" so just wanted to downvote you and say you're still a useless whackjob.
Only sissy boys ignore. You’re case in point.
If you want any kind of real conversation on these forums, it is imperative to ignore. I am 45 days in and finding that out daily. I was going to ignore you a couple weeks ago for following me around the forums saying something about my Avatar every 10 minutes like a small child. You're also pretty useless to the conversation. PoliticalChic posts 5 short stories a day, except she posts them in the Politics forum instead of the "writing" forum where they should be. It's complete spam to my experience here

EDIT: Only replying and saying this because you quoted me and asked for it, basically. Was done with this topic otherwise...just the truth.
Nope. Ignore is for sissies. Many on this forum I find annoying (you) but I would never ignore anyone. You gotta do you.

This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

I’m sorry I wasn’t listening. What? I don’t read super market tabloids.
Like most ignorant lefties.
You do know the NY Post is a tabloid right?
You may be confused with the Times.

Hi I have you on ignore, but saw this was under "New Posts" so just wanted to downvote you and say you're still a useless whackjob.
If you want any kind of real conversation on these forums, it is imperative to ignore. I am 45 days in and finding that out daily. I was going to ignore you a couple weeks ago for following me around the forums saying something about my Avatar every 10 minutes like a small child. You're also pretty useless to the conversation. PoliticalChic posts 5 short stories a day, except she posts them in the Politics forum instead of the "writing" forum where they should be. It's complete spam to my experience here

EDIT: Only replying and saying this because you quoted me and asked for it, basically. Was done with this topic otherwise...just the truth.
Of course your done with topic, PC destroys you fraudsters. Take a look at her threads, couple of you lying propaganda pushers pop in and call her names and spread your BS all around and distract and deny , but you fools never beat her with truth of facts.
Just the truth .

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Why is it that all the 'smoking gun' emails are being sent to Biden, they are not coming from Biden?

I just hope no one ever gets to go through my spam folder.

Of course your done with topic, PC destroys you fraudsters. Take a look at her threads, couple of you lying propaganda pushers pop in and call her names and spread your BS all around and distract and deny , but you fools never beat her with truth of facts.
Just the truth .
She’s a lunatic and incapable of actual debate. She is immunized to facts. Anytime you bring one up she doesn’t like, she shifts the topic.

Just the truth .
She’s a lunatic and incapable of actual debate. She is immunized to facts. Anytime you bring one up she doesn’t like, she shifts the topic.
Where are these facts you claim to dispute her facts? I. Never see them , just your usual lefty BS..
.Shocking , not at all!

Just the truth .
Where are these facts you claim to dispute her facts? I. Never see them , just your usual lefty BS..
.Shocking , not at all!
She makes a lot of assumptions.

First assumption is that Biden is soft on China. Not a fact.

Second assumption is that Biden is financially tied to China. He’s not. Hunter was and left the business when Joe was still a candidate.

I don’t understand why emails from Ukrainians were included in the OP.

Last assumption is that if you think that China is a big problem, you wouldn’t vote for Biden.

Lots of opinions and assumptions masquerading as “facts”.

Just the truth .
.Shocking , not at all!

Second assumption is that Biden is financially tied to China. He’s not. Hunter was and left the business when Joe was still a candidate.

Last assumption is that if you think that China is a big problem, you wouldn’t vote for Biden.

1) not sift on China! I laughed. Bought and paid 4.

Just the truth .
.Shocking , not at all!

1) not sift on China! I laughed. Bought and paid 4.
Not a fact. An unsubstantiated belief brought to you by the dishonest right wing media.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

You could have left it at "I don't read."

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Point of order: "ignorant lefties" is redundant.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Could you name three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

That was funny, right?

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

You may be confused with the Times.

Remember this one?

Yet, here is the NYTimes, the Democrat house organ, essentially lying to attack a political opponent.

“Liberal Hack Reporters Deliberately Use Half of President Trump’s Quote in Conference Call with Governors on Coronavirus in Order to Cause Panic

President Trump on Monday spoke to the nation’s governors as part of his ongoing efforts to assist states in combating the Wuhan Coronavirus.

Like clockwork the lying liberal media hacks only used half of President Trump’s quote to governors in order to cause more panic and mass hysteria.

New York Times reporter Mara Gay is not only bad at math, she deliberately only used half of the President’s quote in order to make it sound like Trump told the governors they are on their own.

“Trump told governors this morning they are on their own: “Respirators, ventilators, all of the equipment — try getting it yourselves,” Mr. Trump told the governors during the conference call, a recording of which was shared with The New York Times,” Mara Gay said on Twitter.

Julie Bosman, another New York Times hack reporter did the same thing as Mara Gay and only used half of Trump’s quote.

“Respirators, ventilators, all of the equipment — try getting it yourselves,” Mr. Trump told the governors during the conference call. via

@jmartNYT

The full quote from President Trump is as follows: “We will be backing you, but try getting it yourselves. Point of sales, much better, much more direct if you can get it yourself.”

Ben Williamson@_WilliamsonBen

Appalling misrepresentation of a quote. The full quote was "We will be backing you, but try getting it yourselves first"--basically saying pricing could be more efficient on the front end. Good Lord. https://twitter.com/MaraGay/status/1239603785275670529 …

Tim Murtaugh - Text TRUMP to 88022

✔@TimMurtaugh

He most definitely did not say they are “on their own.”

The President quite clearly said states would have the backing of the federal government but that they might have better success if they moved forward on their own first.”

Liberal Hack Reporters Deliberately Use Half of President Trump's Quote in Conference Call with Governors on Coronavirus in Order to Cause Panic

Just the truth .

Thank you.....very gracious of you, bro!

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Why is it that all the 'smoking gun' emails are being sent to Biden, they are not coming from Biden?

I just hope no one ever gets to go through my spam folder.

"I just hope no one ever gets to go through my spam folder."

It's hard to imagine anyone ever wanting to touch anything you have ever touched.

Yechhhhh.....

Forum List

Back