80 Million????

This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

1. "Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID
Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

2. "The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

3. Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Nah......Quid Pro Joe didn't get any 80 million votes.....

.....at least not from Americans.
Why is it that all the 'smoking gun' emails are being sent to Biden, they are not coming from Biden?

I just hope no one ever gets to go through my spam folder.
well it depends, most likely because they don't have pedo joe's pc. however, there is a thread to emails, and one's email could be below the active one. just saying, just like in here, the quote feature allows us to see other's posts that's connected to the thread.

The RW Media is our biggest enemy.
5% of all media is our biggest enemy? Do you ever not troll? Loser

Faux News has a bigger market share than that. It's reports the fair and balanced Neo-GOP Talking points to the herd.
why are you afraid of their opinions?
Opinions are like assholes.....they stink
You should learn to wipe better, old man.

Faux News has a bigger market share than that. It's reports the fair and balanced Neo-GOP Talking points to the herd.

And here's why:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter

Why do you think I'm afraid?
you're obsessed with fox and their reporting habits. I'm still waiting for one of you boozo's to tell me a story that was reported by fox news that was wrong. Any story ever mentioned was based on an opinion rather than the story itself. but you still bitch about them being viable and all that. Why else say Neo-GOP talking points?

And here's why:

"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"
Coulter
indeed, they have no idea how to debate because they've been taught to ignore and scream safeplace.

This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

I’m sorry I wasn’t listening. What? I don’t read super market tabloids.
Like most ignorant lefties.
You do know the NY Post is a tabloid right?

Could you name three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

That was funny, right?
Sorry if I don’t read your Ann Coulter garbage.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

I’m sorry I wasn’t listening. What? I don’t read super market tabloids.
Like most ignorant lefties.
You do know the NY Post is a tabloid right?

Could you name three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

That was funny, right?
Sorry if I don’t read your Ann Coulter garbage.

You know it's garbage without reading it......

Quite a time saver they taught you in government school.

I do when I feel like it's important. Her post is to get a reaction, I don't interfere with that. It isn't my place. The OP is more than the Gallop poll, it's about china and pedo joe, I'm good with the fact that no media outlet under DNC control will ever ask old pedo joe about china. It's truly a sad thing. But hey, you just keep posting the other bad polls and I'll keep telling you they are useless. Great discussion.
Nah. Your place is to troll. There's no intellectual honesty on your part. Just like her, posting to get a reaction.

"Top filmmakers dropping bomb on major Biden scandal
View attachment 468812

...in "My Son Hunter," they will take on the censored story of "Biden family corruption" as revealed in the abandoned laptop of Hunter Biden.

Much of the film, they said, will be set in Ukraine and will center on Hunter Bidens' controversial business dealings.

"The media and big tech covered up the bombshell report by the New York Post that showed the depth of corruption in the Biden family,"...."
Oh no! Now what will we do when this "top filmmaker" that no one ever heard of is going to release this garbage?

"Top filmmakers dropping bomb on major Biden scandal
View attachment 468812

...in "My Son Hunter," they will take on the censored story of "Biden family corruption" as revealed in the abandoned laptop of Hunter Biden.

Much of the film, they said, will be set in Ukraine and will center on Hunter Bidens' controversial business dealings.

"The media and big tech covered up the bombshell report by the New York Post that showed the depth of corruption in the Biden family,"...."
Oh no! Now what will we do when this "top filmmaker" that no one ever heard of is going to release this garbage?

" Now what will we do...."

I'm sure you will continue to do what you do best: lie, and teach people to despise you.

Carry on.

Forum List

Back