80 Million????

This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

1. "Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID
Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

Read more: Gallup Poll: More Americans See China as Main US Enemy After COVID | Newsmax.com

2. "The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

3. Emails from Hunter Biden's laptop

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Nah......Quid Pro Joe didn't get any 80 million votes.....

.....at least not from Americans.
I’m sorry I wasn’t listening. What? I don’t read super market tabloids.
Like most ignorant lefties.
You do know the NY Post is a tabloid right?

Could you name three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

That was funny, right?
Sorry if I don’t read your Ann Coulter garbage.

You know it's garbage without reading it......

Quite a time saver they taught you in government school.
Lol I’ve listened to enough of that woman to know.

" Now what will we do...."

I'm sure you will continue to do what you do best: lie, and teach people to despise you.

Carry on.
A lie like claiming this documentary is anything but political pulp for the devout.

Oh, but it came from a "top filmmaker".

This Gallup Poll is one more definitive proof that the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, stole the election.

Nearly half of Americans now believe China is the United States' greatest enemy, compared to a year ago, when they were equally likely to say either China or Russia posed the bigger threat, and the shift coincides with the origins and growth of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a new Gallup Poll. "

In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Biden’s firm inked a $1 billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5 billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine in…
nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Hunter Biden pursued lucrative deals involving China’s largest private energy company — including one that he said would be “interesting for me and my family,” emails obtained by The Post show. One…
nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Why is it that all the 'smoking gun' emails are being sent to Biden, they are not coming from Biden?

I just hope no one ever gets to go through my spam folder.
well it depends, most likely because they don't have pedo joe's pc. however, there is a thread to emails, and one's email could be below the active one. just saying, just like in here, the quote feature allows us to see other's posts that's connected to the thread.
You're right other emails COULD be included in the thread. Have you ever seen one? I haven't and I'd expect them to be everywhere IF they existed.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

Why is it that all the 'smoking gun' emails are being sent to Biden, they are not coming from Biden?

I just hope no one ever gets to go through my spam folder.
well it depends, most likely because they don't have pedo joe's pc. however, there is a thread to emails, and one's email could be below the active one. just saying, just like in here, the quote feature allows us to see other's posts that's connected to the thread.
You're right other emails COULD be included in the thread. Have you ever seen one? I haven't and I'd expect them to be everywhere IF they existed.
I see email threads by the thousands. Most have trailer email posts

Have you seen FROM Hunter? This is just the voter fraud hoax: mail-in ballots MAY be fraudulent, no one has produced any significant number of them but they MAY exist. A little reality check please, if there is no evidence it is a conspiracy theory.

Have you seen FROM Hunter? This is just the voter fraud hoax: mail-in ballots MAY be fraudulent, no one has produced any significant number of them but they MAY exist. A little reality check please, if there is no evidence it is a conspiracy theory.

Here are the facts: the Biden business partner gave a press conference, validating everything in the laptop, and the proof that Joe Biden signed up to be a Ukraine, Russia, China “asset” for bucks and equity in fake companies.

You are supporting a candidate who is actually guilty of everything you claimed about Trump since 2016.

Evidence: “the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.” Google

Finances of the Biden Crime Family that you can't explain.

The Laptop emails, photos, texts.

The partner who verifies all of the above.

There's no debate.

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

The day after the USA Intelligence services issued a report that says everything in your post is the Russian propaganda being pushed by the Russian government, you post a word for word restatement of the Russian propaganda against Bidens. This is the very same Russian propaganda being pushing by Vladimire Putin, Rudy Guiliani, and Donald Trump.

I never figured YOU for a Russian troll, but if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and still tries to peddle the fucking lies which are designed to destroy America, I'm prepared to declare YOU and "enemy of the state".

Keep on lying you piece of shit, troll!!

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

The day after the USA Intelligence services issued a report that says everything in your post is the Russian propaganda being pushed by the Russian government, you post a word for word restatement of the Russian propaganda against Bidens. This is the very same Russian propaganda being pushing by Vladimire Putin, Rudy Guiliani, and Donald Trump.

I never figured YOU for a Russian troll, but if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and still tries to peddle the fucking lies which are designed to destroy America, I'm prepared to declare YOU and "enemy of the state".

Here are the facts: the Biden business partner gave a press conference, validating everything in the laptop, and the proof that Joe Biden signed up to be a Ukraine, Russia, China “asset” for bucks and equity in fake companies.

You are supporting a candidate who is actually guilty of everything you claimed about Trump since 2016.

Evidence: “the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.” Google

There's no debate.

You're right for once. There is no debate. The Russians planted all of that false information about the Biden's and the Intelligence Agency Report on the safety and security of the 2020 election, which was released to the Press yesterday proved it.

AND YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT FLAT OUT LYING YET AGAIN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. PUTIN'S WHORE!!!

1604064887460.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1604065210265.png

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

View attachment 468552

TUCKER CARLSON IS A DISHONEST HACK AND THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW HAS BEEN UTTERLY DEBUNKED.

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DO A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN DEBUNKED RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA, WHORE!!!!

Why would I see them? FBI has them

As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, vulgarity is the default response Leftist dupes provide when the truth is revealed.

We got proof.....PROOF....when the bonehead of the family (and that's going some for this lamebrained crew) left the incriminating laptop to be exposed to the public.

Not enough?

Hunter Biden signed for the laptop work.

Not enough?

Biden's lawyer demanded the ....HIS....laptop back.

Not enough?

The Biden business partner gave a public confession that he was part of those emails on the laptop, and that Joe as the 'big guy' who got 10% of the fake companies formed, to sell out America.

Truly shocking was the media blackout by American news media who would put Chinese/Russian/Ukrainian spy in the White House rather than do the job we expected them to do.

The only silver lining in the censorship on behalf of Biden is that their side must feel that there are enough real Americans who might read about Biden selling out American interests to Ukraine, Russia and Communist China, that your need to block the story.

And sure enough......

"Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They Knew About Stories the Media Censored"

As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, vulgarity is the default response Leftist dupes provide when the truth is revealed.

We got proof.....PROOF....when the bonehead of the family (and that's going some for this lamebrained crew) left the incriminating laptop to be exposed to the public.

Not enough?

Not enough?

Not enough?

The Biden business partner gave a public confession that he was part of those emails on the laptop, and that Joe as the 'big guy' who got 10% of the fake companies formed, to sell out America.

Truly shocking was the media blackout by American news media who would put Chinese/Russian/Ukrainian spy in the White House rather than do the job we expected them to do.

The only silver lining in the censorship on behalf of Biden is that their side must feel that there are enough real Americans who might read about Biden selling out American interests to Ukraine, Russia and Communist China, that your need to block the story.

And sure enough......

"Poll: 17% of Biden Voters Would Have Abandoned Him if They Knew About Stories the Media Censored"

WHY CAN'T YOU FIND AN HONEST MEDIA SITE TO BACK UP YOUR POSTS. WHY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH YOU TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY WEBSITES, OR RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA OUTLETS.

RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA WAS PROMOTED ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE BY RON JOHNSON, THE FORMER HEAD OF THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE, AS WELL AS BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND THE PRESIDENT. AND THEY KNEW FROM THEIR FBI BRIEFINGS THAT THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THIS STUFF.

YOU REALLY SHOULD READ THE REPORT. OF COURSE "PC" REALLY STAND'S FOR "PUTIN'S COUNT", WITHOUT THE "N".

Not enough?

Not enough?

Not enough?

And sure enough......

WHY CAN'T YOU FIND AN HONEST MEDIA SITE TO BACK UP YOUR POSTS. WHY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH YOU TIN FOIL HAT CONSPIRACY WEBSITES, OR RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA OUTLETS.

RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA WAS PROMOTED ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE BY RON JOHNSON, THE FORMER HEAD OF THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE, AS WELL AS BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL, AND THE PRESIDENT. AND THEY KNEW FROM THEIR FBI BRIEFINGS THAT THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THIS STUFF.

YOU REALLY SHOULD READ THE REPORT. OF COURSE "PC" REALLY STAND'S FOR "PUTIN'S COUNT", WITHOUT THE "N".

There is no such 'Russian propaganda..'

You are quoting the same organizations that lied constantly.....

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security.

They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

Not enough?

Not enough?

Not enough?

And sure enough......

Let's examine who you rely on for what passes for knowledge for dolts.....er, Progressives:

1.Obama appointed Inspector General found widespread misconduct in the Justice Department

“The long-awaited inspector general report on the FBI, Comey, Clinton, and 2016, explained

Michael Horowitz is an Obama appointee who started this review long ago…. First, Horowitz writes, FBI officials involved in the case sent each other messages on their FBI devices “that created the appearance” of political bias. Here he particularly criticizes FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok for texting his co-worker and lover, Lisa Page, that “we’ll stop” Trump from winning the election.

… he says he “did not have confidence” that Strzok’s decision in the campaign’s final month to prioritize the Trump campaign/Russia probe over new Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop “was free from bias.” He writes that Strzok and other FBI employees “brought discredit to themselves” and hurt the bureau’s reputation.

Second, Horowitz sharply criticizes then-FBI director James Comey for his public statements about the Clinton email case — …” The long-awaited inspector general report on the FBI, Comey, Clinton, and 2016, explained

2. Andrew McCabe lied

3. Peter Strzok lied.

4. Justice Department lawyer Kevin Clinesmith got away with altering documents to lie about Carter Page not being an asset of the United States, working with the CIA, but the very opposite. The altered document allowed the Deep State to surveil Trump and associates.

5. They altered a document on General Flynn.

6. Comey et al lied to the FISA court to get warrants spy on officials.

7. They hid the fact that the dossier was simply Hillary’s attempt to sink Trump, and they used it as though was accurate and verifiable.

8. The paid a foreign agent who was simply a communist who brought the dossier from Putin and the Kremlin to end Trump’s candidacy.

And any who are actually fired for their corruption, they ease into cushy gigs at CNN and MSNBC, because they have already been proven to be adept liars…..just what state media is looking for.

9. And now John Durham and the investigation….cut off at the knees. The long-awaited inspector general report on the FBI, Comey, Clinton, and 2016, explained

10. James Comey lying to the FISA court about Hillary Clinton opposition research that came from the Kremlin via a British communist spy, disinformation….and Comey fed it into the political bloodstream by leaking it through his law school buddy, to the NYTimes, ….with no consequences for anyone because they are not Trump supporters.

Any lie that serves the Democrat Party interests is acceptable to the Third World Deep State.

You wouldn't know a fact if it reached out and shook your hand. The "Biden business partner" was Hunter's and he provided no corroboration for what he claimed. Another of Hunter's partners said he was unaware of any involvement by Joe or Joe receiving any money.

There's no debate.
Google knows what evidence is, do you?

What finances of Joe can't be explained?

Emails Hunter RECEIVED are evidence of nothing.

A partner who makes unsubstantiated accusations vs a partner who denies the allegations.

There is no debate, only your kangaroo court of public misinformation. Color me saddened but unimpressed or surprised.

Forum List

Back