81 Year Old Woman Sucker Punched While Walking Her Dog

This woman is clearly a Democrat voter. I'm surprised she lived this long

The woman, Gloria, said if the victim is found, she wants him to get help and treatment, not jail time.

"It was not against me. He is sick and he did not really rob me. He did not take anything. He just hit me for no good reason," she explained

This woman is clearly a Democrat voter. I'm surprised she lived this long

The woman, Gloria, said if the victim is found, she wants him to get help and treatment, not jail time.

"It was not against me. He is sick and he did not really rob me. He did not take anything. He just hit me for no good reason," she explained

Yeah, I'm not blaming her for getting knocked out, but she's definitely part of the problem if she doesn't want him to be imprisoned.

Why do "adult men" behave like this? It's a common black behavior. What is going through their neanderthal brain?
These savages have been brainwashed that the black man has been kept down by "whitie" since this country was made. So instead of elevating themselves like Ben Carson, Herman Cain and James Earl Jones, they instead react to the speaking of Maxine Waters, who is a well known racist.

Forum List

Back