83% say they won't watch debate without Trump

83 percent of Fox News viewers probably weren't going to watch the debate anyway. Trump or no Trump.
You win the libtardia mind reading award of the year! You know EVERYFUCKINGTHING!
I'm sorry you mistook critical thinking for a liberal trait. That reveals much about you.

I pointed out one of the many fatal flaws in the online poll.

You should know that when a poll asks only one question, and it is a leading question, it is utterly useless to attempt to draw a logical conclusion from it.

The poll is intended to lead you rubes by the nose to a predetermined conclusion which they want you to reach.

Meanwhile the alleged democrat front runner couldn't muster more than 250 people at a bowling alley event. At least the republican debates are entertaining, Did anyone ever watch the love fest between the politicians and the media AKA the democrat debates?
Yeah I did. I could barely stomach the first debate....just disgusting.

I'm sorry you mistook critical thinking for a liberal trait. That reveals much about you.

You should know that when a poll asks only one question, and it is a leading question, it is utterly useless to attempt to draw a logical conclusion from it.

The poll is intended to lead you rubes by the nose.

Since I have never seen the poll, then you lose, know it all. How's that for "RUBE"-ing your nose it in? Lmao!

However I do agree with one thing you say, You are sorry.

The poll is intended to lead you rubes by the nose.

Since I have never seen the poll, then you lose, know it all.
It is hilarious you believe not even knowing anything at all about the matter at hand makes you a winner. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

83 percent of Fox News viewers probably weren't going to watch the debate anyway. Trump or no Trump.
You win the libtardia mind reading award of the year! You know EVERYFUCKINGTHING!

How childish. Looks like Trumps supporters need to grow up.

Helping a winner the only way they can, IS being grown up. Now if you wanna talk about children and scum "helping" their cause, well here you go libtard.

150427233401-16-baltimore-clashes-0427-super-169.jpg

Your "grown ups".
Libtards are scum and childish too. Congrats on joining their ranks.

POLL: Would you vote for the rat bastard, dickface Pat McGroin?

RESULTS: 83 percent surveyed said they would not vote for Pat McGroin.

SKEPTIC: No wonder they got the result they did. They asked a leading question. It was what is called a "push poll".

RUBE: LIBTARD! I WIN, KNOWITALL!

:lol:

Forum List

Back