85 Republicans vote for clean bill in House

Hoffstra

Rookie
Aug 20, 2013
Final winning vote is 285.

That's 200 Democrats and 85 Republicans.

And all this time, the Republicans kept yelling that there wasn't enough votes to pass a clean bill.

On that note, I would like to personally thank these 85 Republicans for saving the United States from fiscal disaster...and bringing a little sanity back to Congress.

And all this time, the Republicans kept yelling that there wasn't enough votes to pass a clean bill.

On that note, I would like to personally thank these 85 Republicans for saving the United States from fiscal disaster...and bringing a little sanity back to Congress.

And unless Obama and Reid are willing to negotiate now that the supposed pistol is removed we will be back at this in January.

• Banned

And unless Obama and Reid are willing to negotiate now that the supposed pistol is removed we will be back at this in January.

The Republicans wouldn't DARE do this again.

The Republicans wouldn't DARE do this again.

Yes they will and if the press is truthful it will be because Obama and Reid failed to negotiate as promised.

• Banned
The REALLY good thing is that we now see there is a sizeable wing of the House GOP that can work with the Democrats to pass bills.

This could mean a great deal.

Perhaps this is a hopeful sign that enough republicans realize that taking the country hostage and threatening to destroy the economy if their demands aren’t met is a failed and unacceptable tactic not to be repeated.

Boehner now knows he can sometimes use the Tea Baggers to vote for some bills he likes, and use the Democrats to vote for other bills he likes.

Those are the 85 republicans who will be in the greatest danger when they come up for reelection.

Dems, you better look closer.

1/3d of the congressional seats agree with the TeaPs, even if only 35 or so are held by them.

Tell them ACA is off limits, period.

However, offer entitlement reform for DoD reductions.

Those are the 85 republicans who will be in the greatest danger when they come up for reelection.

Nope, they are in good shape, with the money they have been promised the last month for their primaries next year.

Good to know we have 85 logical, rational, and Patriotic Republicans in the House.

and 30 of them in the Senate.

Forum List

Back