88 Year-Old Woman Arrested In Nashville For Defending Herself

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon

Comments

Will Nashville burn over an elderly white citizen using a firearm to defend her own life and protect her store inventory? Will the Nashville DA upgrade the charges already filed against this old woman? And finally, will a white BLM sympathizer set fire to this woman's place of employment? Grandma, you need to go magnum if you're a gonna be hunting the big game.

I hope some of the locals turn out and help this woman and guard her property. Another political DA, another POS on board with railroading white people for defending themselves and their property.

Yeah, me too. Far as I can tell the mobs aren't marching on her . . . yet.

If true that is not a good thing for the police. Civil people get arrested and rioters get a free ride. Perhaps weapons need to be not registered with their id numbers filed off and thrown away after use.

If true that is not a good thing for the police. Civil people get arrested and rioters get a free ride. Perhaps weapons need to be not registered with their id numbers filed off and thrown away after use.

Cough, cough 80% lowers, cough.

The guy admitted to being a fucking crackhead who went there to steal liquor. He should be in jail, not her.

If the rule of law, the laws of fact and truth ruled, then yeah, she'd be free without bail or charges of any kind. I'm concerned for her physical safety, if she's gonna go back to work at her store while on bail.

That's why I say never trust the police.

Hard to trust anyone at all out there these days. We need a lawyer to chime in to let us know the Tennessee law on a witness or "victim" changing their statement after the fact. Especially one who was high on cocaine at the time.

I can understand her fears and concerns in that situation......but I do think she acted a bit prematurely. Atleast according to the article.....she only suspected they were going to steal...…..not that they did. And if you buy a gun and intend to use it, you really should get in a little target practice so you know what to expect if faced with such a situation.

The guy admitted to being a fucking crackhead who went there to steal liquor. He should be in jail, not her.

If the rule of law, the laws of fact and truth ruled, then yeah, she'd be free without bail or charges of any kind. I'm concerned for her physical safety, if she's gonna go back to work at her store while on bail.
I dunno. A guy I know owned a carry out and used to get robbed pretty regularly. Once a month or every other month. Once it was twice in 2 weeks. Then one night he shot one of them and didn't get robbed again for years.

Needs better weapon than .38 snub. Also needs to be aware, stand your ground OK for personal defense in Tennessee as in "I was in fear for my life, Officer and I defended myself. It was all I could do.." Rules do not allow shooting in the back on the way out the door for theft of property, though he deserved to get shot in my opinion. I hope she has video surveillance cameras. Could go either way. I would push the trial off as far as possible in light of emotions of the moment. I am typical of a jury of her peers in Tennessee. If the statement from his first day at the hospital makes it to in front of jury, I do not think Tennesseans would convict. Juries can be nullified and a little old lady of 85 can make an awfully sympathetic witness in her own defense.

I can understand her fears and concerns in that situation......but I do think she acted a bit prematurely. Atleast according to the article.....she only suspected they were going to steal...…..not that they did. And if you buy a gun and intend to use it, you really should get in a little target practice so you know what to expect if faced with such a situation.

Either she aimed too low or not high enough. But seriously, we don't know what happened in her store that day. She said something about the guy she shot lunging at her, but anything could have happened. We also don't know what words were exchanged between May and Ramon and the others. My guess is her husband or someone else died and she inherited the weapon. I doubt she was up for much firearm safety training. The woman doesn't even have social media, according to one or more of the articles.

Either she aimed too low or not high enough. But seriously, we don't know what happened in her store that day. She said something about the guy she shot lunging at her, but anything could have happened. We also don't know what words were exchanged between May and Ramon and the others. My guess is her husband or someone else died and she inherited the weapon. I doubt she was up for much firearm safety training. The woman doesn't even have social media, according to one or more of the articles.

Yeah, she said she aimed for the floor, but shot him in the back. IF, IF, IF... she's held to the law and has to go to court, that's going to be a difficult one to prove self defense.

It also doesn't help that he was no where near the door at the time...….and it's not against the law to carry liquor around a store...….but then again, there's a lot of details the article leaves out or isn't known

Hopefully, they'll both learn something from this...…...for her to learn how to shoot, or get a better security system....and for him to not be doing drugs, stealing or underestimate a crazy old lady

Forum List

Back