8theist

What is the big deal? Bumper stickers were invented a long time ago. She can put any message she wants on her car.

What is the big deal? Bumper stickers were invented a long time ago. She can put any message she wants on her car.

Not really they ticketed people who put those bull balls on their hitch.

Here in the South they're practically a badge of honor.

No cop will ticket anyone here for something stupid like that.

A New Jersey woman who says she was denied a license plate referencing atheism filed suit this week, claiming her online application was rejected because it was deemed potentially offensive.

Shannon Morgan, of Maurice Township, said in a federal lawsuit filed Thursday that the Motor Vehicle Commission violated her First Amendment rights when its website rejected the plate reading "8THEIST." She said she received a message stating that her vanity plate request was ineligible as it "may carry connotations offensive to good taste and decency."

AOL.com Article - Shannon Morgan, New Jersey woman, sues over '8THEIST' license plate

i remember the melt down when wingers thought they wouldn't be allowed to spread anti-cjhoie propaganda on their license plates.

Got a link? That would be interesting to see.

Do you think she has the right to have a plate that say's 8theist?

Sure she does. If telling people you're an atheist is "offensive," then why isn't telling people you're a Christian equally offensive? However, having such a plate on your car would make it a target for vandalism since many of the so-called "Christians" in this world wouldn't hesitate to express their hatred of such a view.

What if she is promoting the eating of theists?

3067cc4c7f6ac3d0c44758a92be7ef4a.jpg

Well, that would certainly be in...poor taste.

... yet the atheists would be having a heyday if a Christian was denied a license plate that said "Jesus" on it. They want to squash religious freedom all across the land but want special rights for themselves. Just more hypocrisy. Yaaaaawwwwnnnnn! :eek:

Bullshit.

Besides, what do you care?

Its not like you're a christian or anything.

What you are is a chronic liar.

The looney leftist meltdown was worst, and in south carolina it was ruled unconstitutional. Looney liberals free speech hypocrisy.

Remember this one?

Lawsuit Claims 'In God We Trust' Indiana License Plates Are Unconstitutional | Fox News

Jefferson_300-300x249.png

"I view great cities as pestilential to the morals, the health, and the liberties of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"The mobs of great cities add just so much to support of pure government as sores do to the strength of the human body," -Thomas Jefferson

"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries as long as they are chiefly agricultural; and this will be as long as there shall be vacant lands in any part of America. When they get plied upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe." -Thomas Jefferson

Obviously cities must be unconstitutional...Jefferson said it, make it so.

I'll get some bulldozers, you start serving eviction notices.

Last edited:

Not really they ticketed people who put those bull balls on their hitch.

Here in the South they're practically a badge of honor.

No cop will ticket anyone here for something stupid like that.

Because they feel sorry for them.

Poor guys don't have real balls of their own so they put big plastic ones on their pick-um-up.

Pretty pathetic.

"I view great cities as pestilential to the morals, the health, and the liberties of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"The mobs of great cities add just so much to support of pure government as sores do to the strength of the human body," -Thomas Jefferson

"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries as long as they are chiefly agricultural; and this will be as long as there shall be vacant lands in any part of America. When they get plied upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe." -Thomas Jefferson

Obviously cities must be unconstitutional...Jefferson said it, make it so.

I'll get some bulldozers, you start serving eviction notices.

Good grief. Not even close to the same.

I believe she should have the right to have that license plate. Only a retard would feel insulted or offended by seeing a license plate.

Forum List

Back