8theist

Jefferson_300-300x249.png

"I view great cities as pestilential to the morals, the health, and the liberties of man." -Thomas Jefferson

"The mobs of great cities add just so much to support of pure government as sores do to the strength of the human body," -Thomas Jefferson

"I think our governments will remain virtuous for many centuries as long as they are chiefly agricultural; and this will be as long as there shall be vacant lands in any part of America. When they get plied upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, they will become corrupt as in Europe." -Thomas Jefferson

Obviously cities must be unconstitutional...Jefferson said it, make it so.

I'll get some bulldozers, you start serving eviction notices.

Good grief. Not even close to the same.

Exactly the same.

Do you think she has the right to have a plate that say's 8theist?
I think that people should have the right to be upfront and honest with other people about themselves when they want to be and if this is how the woman wanted to share with the world something about herself well then so be it.

God bless you and the lady always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Personally I think that getting things out in the open about yourself is the better thing to do because doing so in my opinion will let the world know that you don't care about how people are going to look at you afterwards and who knows? You may be thanked for sharing the stuff about yourself because it will save people from having to dig for the information later on themselves. :) :) :)

Last edited:
Not really they ticketed people who put those bull balls on their hitch.

Here in the South they're practically a badge of honor.

No cop will ticket anyone here for something stupid like that.

Because they feel sorry for them.

Poor guys don't have real balls of their own so they put big plastic ones on their pick-um-up.

Pretty pathetic.
Lol, your a complete idiot. Only a pussy would put plastic balls on their vehicles. I see who and what we are dealing with. Lol, mister plastic my manhood!

Do you think she has the right to have a plate that say's 8theist?

If the Easter Bunny is now the politically correct "Spring Bunny", then NO she cannot have that plate. One intolerant assinine view deserves another.

Forum List

Back