9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

funny how we do not hear of molten metal flowing like a river in all these other far more intense building fires or molten metals dripping from the the buildings wonder why that is ??

Bad Ass Skyscraper Fires and Destruction!! Awesome!! - YouTube
like clock work, eots uses a false comparison to bolster his non knowledge!
none of the buildings in that clip were hit by planes, only an willfully ignorant fuck head will keep presenting it as proof.
you might as well have said 3 farts in a row...

funny how we do not hear of molten metal flowing like a river in all these other far more intense building fires or molten metals dripping from the the buildings wonder why that is ??

bad ass skyscraper fires and destruction!! Awesome!! - youtube

you still seem to be avoiding sarge's very pertinent question: What substance can melt steel and keep it in a molten state under oxygen starved conditions for weeks?

who says it was in a molten state for weeks ?
your girlfriend sister jones!

none of the buildings in that clip were hit by planes, only an willfully ignorant fuck head will keep presenting it as proof.

no plane hit wtc 7...NIST concluded damage was not a factor in the collapse

Man, why do you still bother? You know he or she is just gonna come back with another Sock Puppet, and call you a "Tinfoil Hat-wearing Nut." I truly do respect your tenacious determination, but i don't know how you do it. lol! Anyway, have you seen 'Harodim' yet?

another false comparison, if debris from the towers hadn't damaged wtc7 there would have been no fires and column failure... so you inference that something else is responsible is like all you shit, false...

None of the buildings in that clip were hit by planes, only an willfully ignorant fuck head will keep presenting it as proof.
You might as well have said 3 farts in a row...

no plane hit wtc 7...nist concluded damage was not a factor in the collapse
another false comparison, if debris from the towers hadn't damaged wtc7 there would have been no fires and column failure... So you inference that something else is responsible is like all you shit, false...

the falling debris where responsible for the fires and nothing more according to NIST..and the failure of the single column under any circumstance would have initiated the collapse sequence if you assume this correct then it clearly is not required the entire building be wired with explosives or the any wiring of any kind was required

We had a special prosecutor to investigate President Clinton's penis but no prosecutor to investigate the attack on America and the righties think I'm wearing a tin foil hat because I point out that it is IMPOSSIBLE, repeat, IMPOSSIBLE!!!! that a modern steel frame high rise can collapse due to fire. Don't forget that no person or agency presented any science to support this assertion but numerous, no make that thousands of people trained in the design and construction of such buildings have presented the science that proves it impossible.

We'll never solve the question here. We need a real investigation by a prosecutor with subpoena power. Considering that this has not been done I ask all the nay sayers what are you afraid of?

Don't forget that no person or agency presented any science to support this assertion but numerous, no make that thousands of people trained in the design and construction of such buildings have presented the science that proves it impossible.

Actually you have this almost backwards.........

We had a special prosecutor to investigate President Clinton's penis but no prosecutor to investigate the attack on America and the righties think I'm wearing a tin foil hat because I point out that it is IMPOSSIBLE, repeat, IMPOSSIBLE!!!! that a modern steel frame high rise can collapse due to fire. Don't forget that no person or agency presented any science to support this assertion but numerous, no make that thousands of people trained in the design and construction of such buildings have presented the science that proves it impossible.

We'll never solve the question here. We need a real investigation by a prosecutor with subpoena power. Considering that this has not been done I ask all the nay sayers what are you afraid of?

Well said. Yup, quickly shipped the steel off to China and wrapped up a completely phony investigation. Unfortunately, it's probably too late for truth now. The evidence was quickly destroyed and disposed of. The only truth we're left with, is the fact we were lied to. Sadly, that will always be the only truth we'll get on 9/11.

Don't forget that no person or agency presented any science to support this assertion but numerous, no make that thousands of people trained in the design and construction of such buildings have presented the science that proves it impossible.

What "thousands" of people trained in design and construction of such buildings are you talking about?

Yeah, buildings burn and collapse perfectly symmetrically all the time. Happens every day in fact. Seriously, it's true. ;)

1. Prosecutors "investigate" crimes. We did have a prosecutor. It isn't his job to come up with a theory. He isn't an engineer.

2. It is NOT impossible for a modern steel high rise to collapse due to fire.

3. The people who are skeptical of your conspiracy theory aren't "righties" they are composed of sane people from all political walks of life.

Forum List

Back