9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

cornhole you have only proven one thing that you are a failure.
Just man up and admit it.

Can we put you into the camp with koo-koo who thinks that no planes were crashed on 9/11 as well?
Try and stay focused we are talking about flt 77 at this time, you said flt 77 went into the p prove it lets see proof. And I was told, I saw it on tv, I heard = NO PLANE.

Can we put you into the camp with koo-koo who thinks that no planes were crashed on 9/11 as well?
Try and stay focused we are talking about flt 77 at this time, you said flt 77 went into the p prove it lets see proof. And I was told, I saw it on tv, I heard = NO PLANE.

Okay was there a plane that hit the "p" as you call it? I'm sure you won't say the word "pentagon" as some sort of diversionary tactic later on. It never ends with you losers.
The passenger remains found at the Pentagon (or "P" as you call it) prove it was AA77. Why you continue to doubt this is something that will keep your therapist amused for years if you could ever afford one. LOL.

I can't blame you that you don't want to buy into the crazy that Koo Koo is trying to sell. Perhaps there is some hope for you. I doubt it.

Okay was there a plane that hit the "p" as you call it? I'm sure you won't say the word "pentagon" as some sort of diversionary tactic later on. It never ends with you losers.
The passenger remains found at the Pentagon (or "P" as you call it) prove it was AA77. Why you continue to doubt this is something that will keep your therapist amused for years if you could ever afford one. LOL.

I can't blame you that you don't want to buy into the crazy that Koo Koo is trying to sell. Perhaps there is some hope for you. I doubt it.
You still have not proven any thing, why do you keep saying the passengers remains where found in the p did you see proof of that or did you see it on tv, or told that still = no plane.
You have no fucking idea what I can and cant afford a assumption = fail on your part.
Since you have failed at flt 77 lets move on, so what do you think happened at Shanksville? If you are going to say a plane can you prove it?

You still have not proven any thing, why do you keep saying the passengers remains where found in the p did you see proof of that or did you see it on tv, or told that still = no plane.
You have no fucking idea what I can and cant afford a assumption = fail on your part.
Since you have failed at flt 77 lets move on, so what do you think happened at Shanksville? If you are going to say a plane can you prove it?
Is it your belief no plane hit the Pentagon?

shitstain, people arent as stupid as you and require proof, you have nothing but lies and speculation, none of which prove anything.
I can tell you your answer in advance. just shit on the floor and talk to the pile thats all you will ever get from corny.

until you can prove otherwise.
cough it up

EVERYTHING the guv cant prove is ALWAYS a lie

no proof no plane, sorry

shitstain, people arent as stupid as you and require proof, you have nothing but lies and speculation, none of which prove anything.
I can tell you your answer in advance. just shit on the floor and talk to the pile thats all you will ever get from corny.

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

get serious, thats not proof, I demand proof not hearsay.

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

LOLOL

You poor demented thing. Bless your heart. Your desperation is noted.

That was a live interview that morning by the Pentagon by an eye witness who saw a plane fly into the building.

Here's another...

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

LOLOL

That was a live interview that morning by the Pentagon by an eye witness who saw a plane fly into the building.

Here's another...

yup another idiot that is too stupid to comprehend that witnesses are discredited when there is no supporting scientific evidence, where there should be. you accept wooden nickels is your business, no proof no plane sorry.

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

LOLOL

Here's another...

yup another idiot that is too stupid to comprehend that witnesses are discredited when there is no supporting scientific evidence, where there shoud be. you accept wooden nickels is your business, no proof no plane sorry.

They saw it. Eyewitness accounts are first hand, not hearsay as you ridiculously tried to dismiss.

Here's another...

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

LOLOL

Here's another...

yup another idiot that is too stupid to comprehend that witnesses are discredited when there is no supporting scientific evidence, where there shoud be. you accept wooden nickels is your business, no proof no plane sorry.

They saw it. Eyewitness accounts are first hand, not hearsay as you ridiculously tried to dismiss.

Here's another...

Bullshit, they do not say they saw flt 77 hit the p.
I am still waiting for evidence flt77 hit the p.
cough it up.

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

LOLOL

Here's another...

Here's another...

LOLOL

That's only because airlines don't paint flight numbers on planes. How stupid are you??

Here's another...

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

LOLOL

Here's another...

Here's another...

LOLOL

That's only because airlines don't paint flight numbers on planes. How stupid are you??

Here's another...

So AGAIN you have no proof flt77 hit the p. thank you very much, you may step down. next

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

LOLOL

Here's another...

Here's another...

LOLOL

Here's another...

So AGAIN you have no proof flt77 hit the p. thank you very much, you may step down. next

LOLOL

Deranged lunatic, you said there was no plane.

Here's another to confirm you're insane...

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry

LOLOL

Here's another...

Here's another...

LOLOL

Here's another...

LOLOL

more hearsay, no identifying tail number, and he contradicts the alleged physical evidence as usual, fight it out with corny, you have nothing.

cough it up

no proof no plane, sorry
LOLOL

Here's another...

Here's another...

LOLOL

Here's another...

LOLOL

more hearsay, no identifying tail number, and he contradicts the alleged physical evidence as usual, fight it out with corny, you have nothing.

Deranged lunatic, again, direct eyewitness accounts are first hand knowledge. That is not hearsay. The fact that you don't even comprehend what hearsay is or what first hand eyewitness accounts are reveals you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Here's another...

<crickets>

Forum List

Back