9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

Wow, a bunch of edited videos nobody will ever watch. Don't you get tired of being pathetic?

Again, The worst thing you can do to a 9/11 truther is hand them the microphone and let them talk. And you'll notice Angelo shuts up real quick when challenged. Koo Koo should take a lesson.
Showing your true colors as I've pointed out so many other times troll ?

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Wow, a bunch of edited videos nobody will ever watch. Don't you get tired of being pathetic?

Again, The worst thing you can do to a 9/11 truther is hand them the microphone and let them talk. And you'll notice Angelo shuts up real quick when challenged. Koo Koo should take a lesson.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Ad hominem attack?

I just asked you to explain why the supposed plotters would have so many unnecessary people on the payroll who could blow the lid off of the entire thing. And you posted videos.

That you're too afraid to explain your whacky, moronic, idiotic, non-sensical theories is your problem.

Well, for the record I'm not a truther or conspiracy theorists but after posting on various online sites for almost 20 years,
yep, corny has gone full desperation mode, now that he finally realizes that no one today will fall for his bullshit anymore.

No proof it did not happen rules of engagement, works against those freaks every time because if their lips are moving or keyboard clicking they are lying.

We already have peer reviewed incontrovertable proof that fire did not bring down wtc7, more coming.

Its a fucking pity when citizens have to investigate a criminal guv out of their pockets.
Could it have said it better myself :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12::thankusmile: Yeah that is pathetic as hell that candyass revived that old dead thread you made years when he got his ass handed to him on a platter by you,that thread you owned him on to make himself feel better about himself after you and others here on this thread owned his ass. Man how pathetic he is. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Last edited:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thankusmile::yes_text12:

Sockpuppet shill from Langley candyass has so much been exposed here :abgg2q.jpg:

Sockpuppet shill from Langley candyass has so much been exposed here :abgg2q.jpg:

Do you enjoy being marginalized? You must.

I do like how you think the blob is paying me to come on here and make you look like an idiot. I don't know if it is just craziness or narcissism on your part or both.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Agent candyass REALLY got his has handed to him on a platter in this post of excellent videos that took him to school,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

I like to check and make sure they're still up.
If they ever started going 'viral' YouTube would delete them in a heartbeat.

Agent candyass REALLY got his has handed to him on a platter in this post of excellent videos that took him to school,he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is. :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

I like to check and make sure they're still up.
If they ever started going 'viral' YouTube would delete them in a heartbeat.

Nobody watches the videos
Nobody cares about you're cause
Why? Because you can't articulate your position....because you're afraid.

Candy sorry you have nothing but I was told but I saw it on the t v but but but the report. If you new any thing about air craft investigations they document every thing parts and numbers there are no documents of said flight. There is not even a pic of seats or huge jet engines. I know but the govberment said so, you mean the same mother fuckers that pulled it off sorry you fail.

Feel free to regale us with your theory of what hit the Pentagon if you don't think it was Flight 77. Keep in mind you have to account for the human remains, the wreckage, the light poles, the phone calls, the generator being hit, the clipping of the curb, the flight tracking....

You can do that...can't you? LOL
One of the most heavily protected buildings in the world Shirley there are vids of said plane hitting the building. You keep yapping about all the wreckage can you show any pics of jet engines, seats anything that proves a plane hit the building.
You can do that...cant you? LOL
Sure, here ya go.

View attachment 354047

Now I suppose you’ll revert to the “yeah but” excuses we’ve all come to expect from you guys. You’ll notice koo koo won’t discuss how the remains got there.
ROTFLMAO!!!! Small pieces relative to the size of the plane that could have been photographed anywhere. Where is the fuselage? Where is the massive wing that flew off of the plane when it was hitting light poles?

Do you enjoy being marginalized? You must.

I do like how you think the blob is paying me to come on here and make you look like an idiot. I don't know if it is just craziness or narcissism on your part or both.

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

The only one exposing themselves as an idiot is you.........it's pretty fucking funny to me.

Candy sorry you have nothing but I was told but I saw it on the t v but but but the report. If you new any thing about air craft investigations they document every thing parts and numbers there are no documents of said flight. There is not even a pic of seats or huge jet engines. I know but the govberment said so, you mean the same mother fuckers that pulled it off sorry you fail.

Feel free to regale us with your theory of what hit the Pentagon if you don't think it was Flight 77. Keep in mind you have to account for the human remains, the wreckage, the light poles, the phone calls, the generator being hit, the clipping of the curb, the flight tracking....

One of the most heavily protected buildings in the world Shirley there are vids of said plane hitting the building. You keep yapping about all the wreckage can you show any pics of jet engines, seats anything that proves a plane hit the building.
Sure, here ya go.

View attachment 354047

Now I suppose you’ll revert to the “yeah but” excuses we’ve all come to expect from you guys. You’ll notice koo koo won’t discuss how the remains got there.
ROTFLMAO!!!! Small pieces relative to the size of the plane that could have been photographed anywhere. Where is the fuselage? Where is the massive wing that flew off of the plane when it was hitting light poles?

Ahh Sockboy shows up. Snouter can't be far behind.

But I'll play along....Dale...please regale us with the story on how the remains of the Flight 77 passengers got there if the plane they were flying on didn't crash there.

To my knowledge, there's no available footage of a definitive plane or missile hitting the Pentagon. It's my guess that flight 77 was armed with explosives.

I believe flight 93 was hit with an experimental weapon - a DEW of sorts mounted on an FA-18 or something - that's why the quick clean-up and no evidence of a normal plane crash site.

It was probably heading for Sears Tower before it did the 180° and came back
toward DC.

Sure, here ya go.

View attachment 354047

Ahh Sockboy shows up. Snouter can't be far behind.

But I'll play along....Dale...please regale us with the story on how the remains of the Flight 77 passengers got there if the plane they were flying on didn't crash there.

Who can say with any certainty that there was any remains to be recovered if this alleged crash can make a fuselage disappear along with two 2 ton titanium jet engines and the black box that leaves a hole that isn't close enough to have been caused by a plane flying with one wing that never grazes the landscape? You really are stupid or you are simply a troll....probably a combination of both, perhaps?

I can't find it anymore but there was a video talking about another
crazy scenario where Flight 77 was landed during it's path in a 'dead zone' (off radar) hidden in a hangar ( the passengers gassed and disposed of ) and the aircraft was replaced with a remote-control military plane loaded with explosives. Again, pretty far-fetched but not impossible.

To my knowledge, there's no available footage of a definitive plane or missile hitting the Pentagon. It's my guess that flight 77 was armed with explosives.

Thats because there was no missile.

That is not only a moronic opinion, why would you need explosives if you're just going to crash the plane into the building? How would the fireball that results from the explosion be the same dimensions as the fireballs at the twin towers if you filled it with explosives? How did the passenger remains get into the building? How did the plane parts get into the building? And of course, why would the light poles be involved in the crash when there was no need to include the light poles?

Thats because there was no missile.

That is not only a moronic opinion, why would you need explosives if you're just going to crash the plane into the building? How would the fireball that results from the explosion be the same dimensions as the fireballs at the twin towers if you filled it with explosives? How did the passenger remains get into the building? How did the plane parts get into the building? And of course, why would the light poles be involved in the crash when there was no need to include the light poles?
Again, most of my focus has been on the Manhattan crime scene.
CLICK on image to enlarge
1593326878659.png

Interesting pic, I thought the alleged plane went in on an angle, the damage inarguably runs perpendicular to the outer wall wtf?

I wonder how a plane that supposedly goes in at a 45 degree angle can cause damage that runs perpendicular to the face of the building?

Maybe it decided to make a 45 degree right turn? :26:

Last edited:
You lied, you told us you verified flt77 went into the P, it was a lie, you have no conclusive material physical evidence, troll

Hey shitstain
AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN, and AGAIN the only thing dna establishes as a fact is a body, the only thing poles establish is poles, etc etc NONE establish flt77 was found in the P. Sorry.

Keep slobbering all over yourself the fact is you have nothing to prove flt77 was found in that building!

No amount of your trolling or strawman red herrings will change that.

We are waiting for those validation reports to back your claims, which if you cannot produce means you told us 3 lies.

1) serial number manifest for flight 77.
2) the DNA reports of all the passengers on flt 77.
3) that flot77 knocked down light poles.

All vacuous claims, from a mouth writing checks your ass cant cash.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back