9/11 families mount unprecedented challenge to NIST in new filing

How do you know they weren't?
I dont need to know that, its the responsibility of any criminal investigation to prove all claims, if they cant the claims are thrown out.
Why do you feel only 5 little pieces were recovered?
So you have the pics of the approximately 30ft pile of scrap a 757 would generate?
What's the speed?
its video and video doesnt have a tru shutter speed, but shutter speed is normalized and used so expectations are easily compare to a film camera, it automatically ranged from nearly a second to .01ms depending on illumination.

Last edited:
the best footage that they can release is five frames?

How many frames do you expect with a plane at that speed?
What plane?
I didnt see a plane, please show me any original footage that supports your plane claim.
If you see a plane please point it out.
LOLOLOLOL

You just posted to me that I took your posts out of context where you said there was no plane -- but here you are again saying there was no plane.

And I posted 30 independent eyewitnesses who were there that morning who said they saw the plane.

You demonstrate yet again you're batshit insane.

None of which prove flt77 hit the P, dumbass.
I didn't even go there. All I wanted to do was show everyone here how crazy you are.
the only thing you accomplished is to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that like corny you comprehension abilities are at the bottom of the gene pool.

How do you know they weren't?
I dont need to know that, its the responsibility of any criminal investigation to prove all claims, if they cant the claims are thrown out.
Why do you feel only 5 little pieces were recovered?
So you have the pics of the approximately 30ft pile of scrap a 757 would generate?
What's the speed?
its video and video doesnt have a tru shutter speed, but shutter speed is used so its comparative to a film camera, it automatically ranged from nearly a second to .01ms depending on illumination.

its the responsibility of any criminal investigation to prove all claims,

Bodies were found. DNA was matched with Flight 77 passengers.

There are pics of debris from outside and inside the Pentagon.

its video and video doesnt have a tru shutter speed,

So you lied.

the best footage that they can release is five frames?

How many frames do you expect with a plane at that speed?
What plane?
I didnt see a plane, please show me any original footage that supports your plane claim.
If you see a plane please point it out.
LOLOLOLOL

You just posted to me that I took your posts out of context where you said there was no plane -- but here you are again saying there was no plane.

And I posted 30 independent eyewitnesses who were there that morning who said they saw the plane.

You demonstrate yet again you're batshit insane.

None of which prove flt77 hit the P, dumbass.
I didn't even go there. All I wanted to do was show everyone here how crazy you are.
the only thing you accomplished is to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that like corny you comprehension abilities are at the bottom of the gene pool.
LOL

Nope, I proved you're insane. There were well over 100 eyewitnesses near the Pentagon that morning who said they saw a plane. I posted videos of 30 of them. Clearly, there was a plane.

In the face of that, you ridiculously claim there was no plane. The only explanation for such a far fetched position is -- insanity.

they saw a plane.
The only thing you proved is that you are insane, because "a plane" does not prove it was 'flt77', on second thought maybe your comprehension skills are below cornys.

Come up with the serial manifest yet?

they saw a plane.
The only thing you proved is that you are insane, because "a plane" does not prove it was 'flt77', on second thought maybe your comprehension skills are below cornys.

Your ignorance is noted, but again, I already said I hadn't even touched on the flight number yet. Nor do I need to since there absolutely was a plane as witnessed by many, many eyewitnesses; yet you insist there was no plane. At this point, it doesn't even matter which plane it is -- you are proven crazy.

200.gif

I hadn't even touched on the flight number yet
So you have been dodging the issue in contention all along, thanks for admitting you are a troll.
There is no evidence flt77 was found in the p. zippo.
LOLOL

Calling me a troll for exposing your insanity doesn't actually help you. It only reveals even you know you your craziness is out here for all to see.

I posted 30 eyewitnesses who saw a plane.

You insist there was no plane.

You crazy. :cuckoo:

4E47.gif

Calling me a troll
when you are too stupid to comprehend that 'saw a plane' is not equal to 'saw flt77' you are a troll, several cards short of a full deck troll .
LOL

You said there was no plane at all. I said nothing yet about flight #77. If you don't even know there was a plane, it doesn't even matter which flight it was; you're already proven crazy. :cuckoo:

giphy.gif

Here's #31 to prove you're crazy...

they saw a plane.

because "a plane" does not prove it was 'flt77',

Did they crash a different plane into the Pentagon?

Did they put the passengers into the other plane before it hit?
Or did they sneak the burned bodies in afterward? Link?

Bodies were found.
Does NOT prove flt77 was found in the p.
DNA was matched with Flight 77 passengers.
There are pics of debris from outside and inside the Pentagon.

Bodies of Flight 77 passengers sure doesn't disprove it was Flight 77.
Neither does the wreckage found.

So, are you off your "not a plane" idiocy yet?
Was it a missile? A bus painted in AA colors?

You said there was no plane at all.
Thank you for confirming and proving you suffer from the mental disorder: Dysexecutive syndrome
Calling me a troll
when you are too stupid to comprehend that 'saw a plane' is not equal to 'saw flt77' you are a troll, several cards short of a full deck troll .
LOL

You said there was no plane at all. I said nothing yet about flight #77. If you don't even know there was a plane, it doesn't even matter which flight it was; you're already proven crazy. :cuckoo:

Nope no one saw flt77 enter the p.
you remain too stupid to comprehend that 'saw a plane' is not equal to 'saw flt77'

Thank you for confirming and proving you suffer from the mental disorder: Dysexecutive syndrome
Calling me a troll
LOL

you remain too stupid to comprehend that 'saw a plane' is not equal to 'saw flt77'

Which flight did they see?

Calling me a troll
LOL

LOL

Your projection reveals your desperation.

Here are two more eyewitnesses interviewed that very morning who said they saw a plane...

Yet you claim there was no plane.

You crazy. :cuckoo:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Did they put the passengers into the other plane before it hit?
Or did they sneak the burned bodies in afterward? Link?
I was pointing out your idiocy in the above post.

Which flight did they see?
I have no idea what they thought they saw, I only know it was not flt77 until they can prove it was flt77.
"I have no idea what they thought they saw"

LOL

They saw a plane, ya fucking loon. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back