🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9-11 Remembered

Do you have an actual response to my post?
I did, initially. Why are you dodging mine? Why do you continue to dodge the question of supporting an invasion of Iraq? Is it because you don't have one? I think that's your problem.

N Korea is working its way towards what Iraq was. The comparison is not quite to the parallel level yet.
Bombing palaces would not have effected the necessary result. Gadaffy duck showed that.
Working it's way toward? Dude, they have nukes! All Saddam ever had was chemical weapons and the very basics of nuclear weapon research. Nothing compared to what North Korea had even during the Clinton administration much less now. Yet you give North Korea a pass and support spilling American blood and treasure on Iraq. Again, why?

Support the cost of invading Iraq or admit you are wrong. Personally, I strongly doubt you can do either.

Bombing destroys research facilities. The Israelis proved that in Iraq as did the US and Brits against the Germans in WWII.

So, like the Bush administration, are you admitting this wasn't about stopping Saddam's research into WMDs? Again, what was the purpose of invading Iraq at such a high cost and for what purpose?
Invading Iraq was legit because of the volatility of Saddam coupled with the shadow of 9-11, anthrax attacks and, where I lived, a sniper.
Lefties suffer from the combination of a bad memory and a susceptibility to propaganda.

Possessing and using are the difference between annhialation and survival. Now rethink your response.
So you believe Kim Jong-un is a responsible person and Saddam was not? LOL
I didn't say that. The difference is that one crossed a line that the other has yet to cross. Once/if he does, we'd better not have a democrat president.

I didn't say that. The difference is that one crossed a line that the other has yet to cross. Once/if he does, we'd better not have a democrat president.
What line? Are you denying that the DPRK has nukes and has shot missiles over Japan? What's the worse Saddam ever did? Shoot a couple of SCUDs at Israel in 1991?

Again, what line did Saddam cross that was worth over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands maimed and broken plus cost the American taxpayer over a Trillion bucks? I'll await your answer....if you have one. I doubt you do since you've dodged it twice so far and, I expect, will do so a third time. Prove me wrong.

Invading Iraq was legit because of the volatility of Saddam coupled with the shadow of 9-11, anthrax attacks and, where I lived, a sniper.
Lefties suffer from the combination of a bad memory and a susceptibility to propaganda.
Bullshit. Saddam was only a danger to his own people. The anthrax attacker and DC sniper were Americans. So, again, why was invading Iraq worth over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands maimed and broken plus cost the American taxpayer over a Trillion bucks?

FBI investigation of 2001 anthrax attacks concluded; U.S. releases details

Lee Boyd Malvo, 10 years after D.C. area sniper shootings: ‘I was a monster’

What line? Are you denying that the DPRK has nukes and has shot missiles over Japan? What's the worse Saddam ever did? Shoot a couple of SCUDs at Israel in 1991?

Again, what line did Saddam cross that was worth over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands maimed and broken plus cost the American taxpayer over a Trillion bucks? I'll await your answer....if you have one. I doubt you do since you've dodged it twice so far and, I expect, will do so a third time. Prove me wrong.
He used chemical weapons on Kurds. He used WMD.

Bullshit. Saddam was only a danger to his own people. The anthrax attacker and DC sniper were Americans. So, again, why was invading Iraq worth over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands maimed and broken plus cost the American taxpayer over a Trillion bucks?

FBI investigation of 2001 anthrax attacks concluded; U.S. releases details

Lee Boyd Malvo, 10 years after D.C. area sniper shootings: ‘I was a monster’
Reread my post and respond when you understand.

One man and one man alone was responsible for that fiasco. There was never a vote to go to war.
You are obviously incorrect for multiple reasons, but like the 9/11 Truthers I doubt you can see past your own delusions on the subject.
WTF are you babbling about?
Your inability to understand that the Iraq War was caused by more than "One man and one man alone".
And you`re inability to understand that the Iraq War Resolution was designed to let Saddam know that if he didn`t allow the UN weapons inspectors in there would likely be war. The Resolution worked as intended and he did allow the inspectors in and they found nothing. Are you saying that Kerry and Hillary Clinton ordered the invasion? It was one man and one man alone who caused that fiasco. The guy who is now living in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state. Gomer Bush.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B6TTXPW/?tag=ff0d01-20

One man and one man alone was responsible for that fiasco. There was never a vote to go to war.
You are obviously incorrect for multiple reasons, but like the 9/11 Truthers I doubt you can see past your own delusions on the subject.
WTF are you babbling about?
Your inability to understand that the Iraq War was caused by more than "One man and one man alone".
And you`re inability to understand that the Iraq War Resolution was designed to let Saddam know that if he didn`t allow the UN weapons inspectors in there would likely be war. The Resolution worked as intended and he did allow the inspectors in and they found nothing. Are you saying that Kerry and Hillary Clinton ordered the invasion? It was one man and one man alone who caused that fiasco. The guy who is now living in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state. Gomer Bush.
Saddam repeatedly denied access to inspectors so Kerry and Mrs Bill Clinton, et al democrats, voted to invade.

Saddam repeatedly denied access to inspectors so Kerry and Mrs Bill Clinton, et al democrats, voted to invade.
Correct about denying access. So why didn't Hans just call in an airstrike? Give the Air Force some much needed bombing practice.

Please justify why invading Iraq was worth over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands of maimed Americans and over a Trillion American taxpayer dollars.

Same question to you. Justify the expense of invading and occupying Iraq. Your refusal to do so will mean you don't have one.

Correct about denying access. So why didn't Hans just call in an airstrike? Give the Air Force some much needed bombing practice.

Please justify why invading Iraq was worth over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands of maimed Americans and over a Trillion American taxpayer dollars.

Same question to you. Justify the expense of invading and occupying Iraq. Your refusal to do so will mean you don't have one.
The volatility of Saddam and his demonstrative willingness to act in a powder-keg, geopolitically strategic region coupled with the ultimate geographic surrounding of Iran and Syria justify the invasion.
The casualty number is a direct result of catering to left wing war protests.
I've already made these points several times.

And you`re inability to understand that the Iraq War Resolution was designed to let Saddam know that if he didn`t allow the UN weapons inspectors in there would likely be war. ...
I disagree with your premise that invading Iraq was worth over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands of maimed and broken Americans plus over a Trillion American taxpayer dollars.

I'm also guessing you didn't have to go nor did you have any family members go. If you did, do they think it was worth it?

...The casualty number is a direct result of catering to left wing war protests.
I've already made these points several times.
Seriously? Damn, dude, you are seriously deluded to blame the deaths of over 4400 Americans entirely on the fucking LWLs.
No, dude, I'm saying that number was inflated as a result of Bush dragging his feet on any troop surge in order to appease left wing protestors.
Obama then completely undermined and wasted all of that sacrifice by prematurely removing our presence there in order to appease that same protesting constituency.

And you`re inability to understand that the Iraq War Resolution was designed to let Saddam know that if he didn`t allow the UN weapons inspectors in there would likely be war. ...
I disagree with your premise that invading Iraq was worth over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands of maimed and broken Americans plus over a Trillion American taxpayer dollars.

I'm also guessing you didn't have to go nor did you have any family members go. If you did, do they think it was worth it?
The only place I went was to D.C. to protest that criminal invasion. Only a teabagger could be stupid enough to blame Clinton, Kerry, etc. Getting rid of Saddam wasn`t worth one life or one amputation.

No, dude, I'm saying that number was inflated as a result of Bush dragging his feet on any troop surge in order to appease left wing protestors.
Obama then completely undermined and wasted all of that sacrifice by prematurely removing our presence there in order to appease that same protesting constituency.
Awesome. Why are you dodging my questions justifying the invasion and occupation? Why were we there in the first place?

In fact, why did we leave Afghanistan half-finished in order to pivot and invade Iraq?

Forum List

Back