🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9-11 Remembered

The same can be said about the 4,500 who died looking for wmds. Those bodies were quickly swept under the rug.
Wrong. They're remembered and most Americans recognize that, like the Patriot Act, invading Iraq was a mistake. A mistake our nation made out of fear. Even Hillary and Kerry voted to go to war.....you know, before they were against it.

On a side note, it's one thing to lose almost 3000 Americans in one day and another to lose almost 4500 over a period of 7 years.
One man and one man alone was responsible for that fiasco. There was never a vote to go to war.

The same can be said about the 4,500 who died looking for wmds. Those bodies were quickly swept under the rug.
Wrong. They're remembered and most Americans recognize that, like the Patriot Act, invading Iraq was a mistake. A mistake our nation made out of fear. Even Hillary and Kerry voted to go to war.....you know, before they were against it.

On a side note, it's one thing to lose almost 3000 Americans in one day and another to lose almost 4500 over a period of 7 years.
Removing Saddam was not a mistake. The mistake was in miscalculating the aftermath and then dragging our feet in correcting that mistake all in the name of appeasing lefty politics.

One man and one man alone was responsible for that fiasco. There was never a vote to go to war.
Doesn't take much to brainwash you.

I salute the people who continue to do the hard and dirty work of questioning the official narrative and digging for truth.

We are not just sheep ready to die for the powers that be.

Removing Saddam was not a mistake. The mistake was in miscalculating the aftermath and then dragging our feet in correcting that mistake all in the name of appeasing lefty politics.
Saddam was a brutal dictator. So is Kim Jong-un. Are you saying the US should remove all bad guys at the cost of our own blood and treasure? What did we gain by taking down this asshole at the cost of over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands of maimed and broken Americans and a Trillion taxpayer dollars?

The miscalculation was invading. If we had a problem with Saddam's compliance, airstrikes on his "palaces" would have solved the problem.

Saddam was a brutal dictator. So is Kim Jong-un. Are you saying the US should remove all bad guys at the cost of our own blood and treasure? What did we gain by taking down this asshole at the cost of over 4400 American lives, tens of thousands of maimed and broken Americans and a Trillion taxpayer dollars?

The miscalculation was invading. If we had a problem with Saddam's compliance, airstrikes on his "palaces" would have solved the problem.
N Korea is working its way towards what Iraq was. The comparison is not quite to the parallel level yet.
Bombing palaces would not have effected the necessary result. Gadaffy duck showed that.

N Korea is working its way towards what Iraq was. The comparison is not quite to the parallel level yet.
Bombing palaces would not have effected the necessary result. Gadaffy duck showed that.
Working it's way toward? Dude, they have nukes! All Saddam ever had was chemical weapons and the very basics of nuclear weapon research. Nothing compared to what North Korea had even during the Clinton administration much less now. Yet you give North Korea a pass and support spilling American blood and treasure on Iraq. Again, why?

Support the cost of invading Iraq or admit you are wrong. Personally, I strongly doubt you can do either.

Bombing destroys research facilities. The Israelis proved that in Iraq as did the US and Brits against the Germans in WWII.

So, like the Bush administration, are you admitting this wasn't about stopping Saddam's research into WMDs? Again, what was the purpose of invading Iraq at such a high cost and for what purpose?

Working it's way toward? Dude, they have nukes! All Saddam ever had was chemical weapons and the very basics of nuclear weapon research. Nothing compared to what North Korea had even during the Clinton administration much less now. Yet you give North Korea a pass and support spilling American blood and treasure on Iraq. Again, why?

Support the cost of invading Iraq or admit you are wrong. Personally, I strongly doubt you can do either.

Bombing destroys research facilities. The Israelis proved that in Iraq as did the US and Brits against the Germans in WWII.

So, like the Bush administration, are you admitting this wasn't about stopping Saddam's research into WMDs? Again, what was the purpose of invading Iraq at such a high cost and for what purpose?
I'm giving no pass to N Korea but you can be sure they'll continue to taunt as long as a democrat is president. N Korea has yet to use any WMD on people as Saddam did.

I'm giving no pass to N Korea but you can be sure they'll continue to taunt as long as a democrat is president. N Korea has yet to use any WMD on people as Saddam did.
Again, nice dodge, but 1) they taunted a Republican President for 8 years and, 2), why do you think Trump would be different? Do you really think we should attack the DPRK?

As for WMDs, Saddam used gas on his own people. Are you saying we spent over 4400 American lives and over a TRILLION fucking dollars because he used gas? WTF are you smoking?

Again, nice dodge, but 1) they taunted a Republican President for 8 years and, 2), why do you think Trump would be different? Do you really think we should attack the DPRK?

As for WMDs, Saddam used gas on his own people. Are you saying we spent over 4400 American lives and over a TRILLION fucking dollars because he used gas? WTF are you smoking?
Possessing and using are the difference between annhialation and survival. Now rethink your response.

Do you have an actual response to my post?
I did, initially. Why are you dodging mine? Why do you continue to dodge the question of supporting an invasion of Iraq? Is it because you don't have one? I think that's your problem.

Forum List

Back