🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9-11 Remembered

The only place I went was to D.C. to protest that criminal invasion. Only a teabagger could be stupid enough to blame Clinton, Kerry, etc. Getting rid of Saddam wasn`t worth one life or one amputation.
So you care so little for your country, you never served in the military. Got it. Like Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh and most LWers, I'm sure you thought your ass was far too valuable to waste it in the US military.

FWIW, if it was up to me, the only people allowed to vote would be veterans.

No, dude, I'm saying that number was inflated as a result of Bush dragging his feet on any troop surge in order to appease left wing protestors.
Obama then completely undermined and wasted all of that sacrifice by prematurely removing our presence there in order to appease that same protesting constituency.
Awesome. Why are you dodging my questions justifying the invasion and occupation? Why were we there in the first place?

In fact, why did we leave Afghanistan half-finished in order to pivot and invade Iraq?
I responded to.you pointedly. If you don't get that, that's your problem. We didn't leave Afghanistan half finished. We're still there.

The only place I went was to D.C. to protest that criminal invasion. Only a teabagger could be stupid enough to blame Clinton, Kerry, etc. Getting rid of Saddam wasn`t worth one life or one amputation.
So you care so little for your country, you never served in the military. Got it. Like Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh and most LWers, I'm sure you thought your ass was far too valuable to waste it in the US military.

FWIW, if it was up to me, the only people allowed to vote would be veterans.
I`m glad it`s not up to you because that`s truly idiotic. Only veterans should be allowed to vote? That may be the dumbest thing I see here today.

I`m glad it`s not up to you because that`s truly idiotic. Only veterans should be allowed to vote? That may be the dumbest thing I see here today.
An expected response from low-information, entitlement-seeking, anti-military voters. ;)

Robert Heinlein came up with the idea before me, but I support it. As it is, it will never happen under the current system, so your vote is safe.

I responded to.you pointedly. If you don't get that, that's your problem. We didn't leave Afghanistan half finished. We're still there.
If we'd finished the job back in 2003, we'd have been out of there by now. Defend the Iraq invasion and occupation all you like, but everyone can see you have not produced one single shred of evidence justifying the lives of over 4400 American heroes, tens of thousands maimed and broken plus over a Trillion American taxpayer dollars expended in Iraq.

Obviously since you can't justify the invasion, you can't detail what we gained from the expenditure.

An expected response from low-information, entitlement-seeking, anti-military voters. ;)

Robert Heinlein came up with the idea before me, but I support it. As it is, it will never happen under the current system, so your vote is safe.
I didn`t realize that Heinlein was an anti-American idiot too. Thanks.

You said I hate the military but you`re voting for a shitstain who calls POWs losers. Do you think POWs should be denied the right to vote too?
Incorrect which makes you either a liar or a fucking moron. Which is it?

Obviously POWs should have a right to vote, although I doubt their captors would allow them an absentee ballot and how could we guarantee the veracity of their vote while held in captivity?

If we'd finished the job back in 2003, we'd have been out of there by now. Defend the Iraq invasion and occupation all you like, but everyone can see you have not produced one single shred of evidence justifying the lives of over 4400 American heroes, tens of thousands maimed and broken plus over a Trillion American taxpayer dollars expended in Iraq.

Obviously since you can't justify the invasion, you can't detail what we gained from the expenditure.
Why would I justify losing 440 Americans when that inflated number was a result of democrats trying to make Iraq into the glory days of Vietnam and Bush dragging his feet in order to appease them?

Why would I justify losing 440 Americans when that inflated number was a result of democrats trying to make Iraq into the glory days of Vietnam and Bush dragging his feet in order to appease them?
As usual you can't justify the loss of even One American much less over 4400. Blame the fucking libs all you want, but Iraq was a bipartisan war with a Republican CiC for the first 5 years.

Blame the fucking libs all you want, but Iraq was a bipartisan war with a Republican CiC for the first 5 years.

Right.
Good to see you are not completely cut off from reality. Now, can you give any reasons why invading Iraq was worth the cost in blood and treasure?

_48891051_iraq_deaths464x225.gif

Blame the fucking libs all you want, but Iraq was a bipartisan war with a Republican CiC for the first 5 years.

Right.
Good to see you are not completely cut off from reality. Now, can you give any reasons why invading Iraq was worth the cost in blood and treasure?

_48891051_iraq_deaths464x225.gif
I've explained many times. Removing the instability Saddam posed in a volatile region of the world coupled with the geographic surrounding and cutting off of Iran and Syria. Obama blew it. All of it.

Forum List

Back