🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

9/11: The real answer.

did you see all the burned out fire trucks and police cars at ground zero? do you think maybe they were at GROUND LEVEL or up where the fucking airplanes hit, you dumbass moron??!!!!

you twoofers are the ones that claim explosives broguht down the towers. so how the fuck do you blow a building up and leave it standing for a while? jesus christ you really say some stupid shit!!!! :lol:

You lying shitwad.....I never claimed explosives were used. I only pointed out you dumbasses never try to make a serious response to the eyewitnesses. You actually try to point to "burned out" trucks and cars? Lol. Just like you ignore all the testimonies that were kept hidden from the public. You fucking rejects should never accuse others of saying dumb shit......

fucking moron.... show me where i said that YOU said there was explosives used. again your reading comprehension rears its ugly head. i said YOU TWOOFERS claim explosives brought down the towers. you already admitted that you are a twoofer. are you going to deny that twoofers claim explosives brought down the towers? HAHAHahahaha!!! :lol:

you asked "how the fuck are you going to get secondary explosions 70 stories below the impact levels?".....

read it again, moron.

then you try to laugh it off when asked if you think the burned out trucks were at ground level or 70 stories up. once again you made a fucking moronic statement and got caught!! HAHAHAHAhahaha!!! :lol:

Thanks for proving you are just a lying shitbag. Not all troofers make the same claims or have the same positions. I've butted heads with every other troofer on this board I've met because we don't have the same views. So when you ask:

"are you going to deny that twoofers claim explosives brought down the towers?"

I will point out not all troofers claim explosives were used but you are obviously allergic to honesty.

You simply lie every single time you can't defend another dumbass statement you make. That is why you try to explain all the eyewitnesses as "burned out trucks." You dumbfuck. How are cars and trucks going to randomly explode on the street? Oh wait....you didn't say they exploded.....only "burned out." That means you have yet to address the eyewitness testimonies. Just like you have been a coward for months and have never even attempted to explain why the government kept the testimonies of first responders hidden from the public. You're such a fucking waste.

There was massive debris falling from the impact of the aircraft I imagine some vehicles and other buildings were hit by this debris, gosh would that make explosion sounds?

Further the explosions on the upper floors would have the sound echoed through the elevator shafts all over the building.

The 9/11 Commission Report states that jet fuel made it to the basement; likely on fire I would imagine. From the 1993 bombing, we know it has cars in it. Fire and cars don't usually match well together.

Very small jump in logic to see where the sounds of explosions would be coming from but even the smallest jumps in logic are impossible for twoofers.

Where in the CR does it say that? Which basements? How did they prove it or did they just say that knowing ***** like you would swallow whatever official dick they put in your face?

There was massive debris falling from the impact of the aircraft I imagine some vehicles and other buildings were hit by this debris, gosh would that make explosion sounds?

Further the explosions on the upper floors would have the sound echoed through the elevator shafts all over the building.

You should have just said you have absolutely no idea what in the fuck you are talking about.

fuck off dipshit
you wont even state what YOU believe and you call ME the coward!?!?!?!?!?!

Your entire existence on here is defined by cowardice.

Said by the biggest coward on the board, go ahead tell us what you believe you chicken shit.

I've stated what I believe many times but the problem is dumbasses like you live in a bipolar world so if it isn't in black or white you are painfully and humorously confused.

Your entire existence on here is defined by cowardice.

Said by the biggest coward on the board, go ahead tell us what you believe you chicken shit.

I've stated what I believe many times but the problem is dumbasses like you live in a bipolar world so if it isn't in black or white you are painfully and humorously confused.

Wrong as usual, you7 dodge and weave with the best of them. One minute you say you do not believe explosives brought the building down and in the next post you claim people heard explosives in the basement. Which is it?

Here lets try a little test shall we?

DO you believe the Twin Towers were brought down by explosives?

DO you believe the Pentagon was hit by a missile?

Do you believe no airliner crashed in Pennsylvania?

Do you believe building 7 was brought down by explosives?

Do you believe 19 Arab Terrorists hijacked aircraft on 9/11/2001?

Do you believe the US Government was involved in the events of 9/11/2001?

Wrong as usual, you7 dodge and weave with the best of them. One minute you say you do not believe explosives brought the building down and in the next post you claim people heard explosives in the basement. Which is it?

This is why discussing 9E is so unnecessarily difficult. You guys jump in leaps instead of looking at the facts. My pointing out the facts people witnessed explosions far below the impact floors is not the same as claiming explosives brought down the towers. Just like pointing out the government kept hundreds of testimonies hidden from the public. Testimonies that included many reports of explosions that had no explanation to the planes. Why do you guys ignore that? Why did the government keep those testimonies hidden?

The rest of your questions are a game. You know it. You guys don't respect what people say and falsely accuse them of saying things they have not. You don't care what I think because all you want to do is look for a "gotcha!"

This is why discussing 9E is so unnecessarily difficult. You guys jump in leaps instead of looking at the facts. My pointing out the facts people witnessed explosions far below the impact floors is not the same as claiming explosives brought down the towers. Just like pointing out the government kept hundreds of testimonies hidden from the public. Testimonies that included many reports of explosions that had no explanation to the planes. Why do you guys ignore that? Why did the government keep those testimonies hidden?

The rest of your questions are a game. You know it. You guys don't respect what people say and falsely accuse them of saying things they have not. You don't care what I think because all you want to do is look for a "gotcha!"

In other words you are AFRAID and a COWARD. You won't and have not provided answers to any of the questions and you do not EVER state your position. Even in threads like this when cornered you claim you never said what you said.

In other words you are AFRAID and a COWARD. You won't and have not provided answers to any of the questions and you do not EVER state your position. Even in threads like this when cornered you claim you never said what you said.

Thank you for affirming what I said:

This is why discussing 9E is so unnecessarily difficult. You guys jump in leaps instead of looking at the facts.

Have you ever considered the possibility of focusing less on posters and more on the available facts?

As for your accusation:

"Even in threads like this when cornered you claim you never said what you said."

Back it up. If you don't, you prove to be a dishonest shitbag coward. I'm sure you're not stoopid enough to try and claim my pointing out eyewitness testimonies = claiming explosives were used.

Last edited:
Thanks for proving you are just a lying shitbag. Not all troofers make the same claims or have the same positions. I've butted heads with every other troofer on this board I've met because we don't have the same views. So when you ask:

I will point out not all troofers claim explosives were used but you are obviously allergic to honesty.

You simply lie every single time you can't defend another dumbass statement you make. That is why you try to explain all the eyewitnesses as "burned out trucks." You dumbfuck. How are cars and trucks going to randomly explode on the street? Oh wait....you didn't say they exploded.....only "burned out." That means you have yet to address the eyewitness testimonies. Just like you have been a coward for months and have never even attempted to explain why the government kept the testimonies of first responders hidden from the public. You're such a fucking waste.

i didnt try to explain ANY witnesses as burned out trucks, you fucking idiot. i said secondary explosions happen at fires all the time, moron.

YOU are the one that brought up explosions at ground level implying that they could not happen 70 stories below impact. i stated that fire trucks were burned out 70 stories below impact to show what a fucking moron you are to say that secondary explosions needed to be up 70 stories in order to happen.

you really are a fucking lying piece of shit and have the IQ of a dead hamster.

i didnt try to explain ANY witnesses as burned out trucks, you fucking idiot. i said secondary explosions happen at fires all the time, moron.

YOU are the one that brought up explosions at ground level implying that they could not happen 70 stories below impact. i stated that fire trucks were burned out 70 stories below impact to show what a fucking moron you are to say that secondary explosions needed to be up 70 stories in order to happen.

come on fizz, everytime there is an explosive sound, someone planted explosives
CRT's dont explode in fires, neither to refrigerators, or anything else
only planted explosives explode

So explain how secondary explosions were witnessed on the ground, which was about 70 stories below the crash level.

Then explain how there were explosions 70 stories below the planes.

So explain how secondary explosions were witnessed on the ground, which was about 70 stories below the crash level.

sure. point out where exactly someone said they saw an explosion on the ground.

that has already been explained
the jet fuel went down the elevator shafts
shit, you guys are too fucking stupid

that has already been explained
the jet fuel went down the elevator shafts
shit, you guys are too fucking stupid

Sounds nice until you admit you have no evidence to support such a dumbass claim.

What a fucking coward bitch. Those testimonies have been posted numerous times in many threads. You're looking for an escape hatch because you're a fucking useless ass apple. Your ploy is transparent and sadly predictable.

What a fucking coward bitch. Those testimonies have been posted numerous times in many threads.

good. then you wont have any trouble finding them to prove your point that there was explosions witnessed on the ground. you are the one making the claim so back it up.

Forum List

Back