9 Charged With Insider Trading

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...Pelosi is NOT one of them, though she should be.

This is Kabuki political theater, arresting a couple insignificant few in hopes of pacifying Americans' anger and hoping the suckers will think politicians are finally being held accountable.

They're not.

This is Kabuki political theater, arresting a couple insignificant few in hopes of pacifying Americans' anger and hoping the suckers will think politicians are finally being held accountable.

They're not.
What is it she sold?

It has always sadden me how much money that both the left and the right has made while in politics.
About the only political person, our former president Trump, has lost money while in office.
I didn't like Trump as a person [and personally hope he never gets elected for a dog collectors job] but remember, he is the only one who didn't make money while being the president.
Remember, the first person who became a millionaire while in office, was perhaps the most admirable and respected persons to hold the office.
Carter - whose moral fiber was perhaps above anyone else who has held the office in my many, many years of voting existence, ran just below his ability to take monetary advantage of being a President placing him in the fold of the weak and easily financial manipulatable.

It has always sadden me how much money that both the left and the right has made while in politics.
About the only political person, our former president Trump, has lost money while in office.
I didn't like Trump as a person [and personally hope he never gets elected for a dog collectors job] but remember, he is the only one who didn't make money while being the president.
Remember, the first person who became a millionaire while in office, was perhaps the most admirable and respected persons to hold the office.
Carter - whose moral fiber was perhaps above anyone else who has held the office in my many, many years of voting existence, ran just below his ability to take monetary advantage of being a President placing him in the fold of the weak and easily financial manipulatable.
Sorry bout that,

1. Did Jimmy Carter donate his pay to other needy causes?
2. Jimmy Carter was a huge loser.
3. He wasn't worth a good healthy crap.
4. He hid in the White House for a long while, chewed finger nails I guess.
5. He was in way over his head.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Did Jimmy Carter donate his pay to other needy causes?
Yes, he was the only president that followed up with his own hands. He remains the most respectable person to hold the office in my lifetime.
2. Jimmy Carter was a huge loser.
Yes, he was THE huge loser until the current admission

3. He wasn't worth a good healthy crap.
Not really sure what that word soup means.
4. He hid in the White House for a long while, chewed finger nails I guess.
Word soup again
5. He was in way over his head.
Oh yes. Highest inflation, highest unemployment, highest failure until Biden is working hard to top his destruction.

They're not.

""We have zero tolerance, zero tolerance for cheating in our markets," said Gurbir S. Grewal, director of the SEC Enforcement Division". Unless it's a Democrat Nancy Pelosi, her husband including.

**********​

Of course Pelosi and his husband are not charged with insider trading....they have been doing this for decades and getting away with it!

Scum scum and scum.

How can America tolerate this kind of corruption I really don'r know.

She didn't sell anything. She provided inside information on how a Congressional vote would go on a specific stock.

It's been in the news. You should do some research.
I figured I'd ask and be told. It worked. I got no references by heard what was charged.

They're not.

This is NOTHING to do with insider trading by members of Congress.

The guy hasn't been in Congress since 2011. He was charged in connection with insider trading that happened in 2018 after he insider knowledge from a corporation officer.

NOTHING to do with Congress. You really need to read the garbage you link to fool.

Are you incapable of working these things out for yourself?
Somebody said she should be charged with insider trading. I wanted to know what she traded, so I asked.

Somebody said she should be charged with insider trading. I wanted to know what she traded, so I asked.
Insider trading does not deal with JUST trades, but with information that leads to trades that place one person's investment ahead of those who don't have that information.

Nancy Pelosi informed her husband regarding how a vote would go regarding a certain industry and its stock. He invested based on that information.

They both made out like bandits.

It is the very definition of 'insider' trading.

Forum List

Back