9 Innocent men Freed from Gitmo

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Published April 16, 2016
FoxNews.com

1460834624774.jpg

Nine prisoners from Guantanamo Bay have been released and sent to Saudi Arabia for resettlement, the Defense Department announced Saturday.

All nine are Yemeni but have family ties to Saudi Arabia. None of the men had been charged and all but one had been cleared for release from the U.S. base in Cuba since at least 2010. One was approved for release by a review board last year.

The interagency Guantanao Review Task Force reviewed the cases of all nine prisoners, unanimously approving eight for transfer. The ninth was later approved by another government review board.

Nine more who will pick up guns to kill Americans with.

All those at Gitmo should have been put on military trial by now. Something that was in the works till douchebag took office.

Of course we could just shoot them all. Works for me.

All those at Gitmo should have been put on military trial by now. Something that was in the works till douchebag took office.

They're more likely to 'pick up guns' now.
Well done USA for creating more terrorists...we wouldn't want to run out of them...they keep the military industrial complex in business.

Gomer Bush cut hundreds of them loose to pick up guns to kill americans . Did you pee your pants then?
More than 500 Guantanamo detainees were released or transferred under Bush

Nope. I don't pee my pants for Bush or douchebag or you either for that matter.

If there were any justice they would just shoot them all in the head.

They're more likely to 'pick up guns' now.
Well done USA for creating more terrorists...we wouldn't want to run out of them...they keep the military industrial complex in business.

Bullshit.

They don't need an excuse and there will never be any shortage of those dirtbags.

As for the US creating them?? What a load of horseshit. They don't need to be created since the Great Satan is an enemy they love to hate.

Forum List

Back