90% of people vote AGAINST Jewish circus in Ukraine - does that make me anti Semite?

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an anti Semite, I love all people, including Jews EQUALLY. I state this in my speeches...

When international bankers, who even held over the phone elections for the next Ukrainian leader placed their selection upon people, the people of Ukraine disagreed, they decided to host elections with a FOR as well as AGAINST option as was advised previously by the spokesman of the new world government in his speeches. And the people WON in all those parts that they voted, even though the people were being SHOT by the international banker puppet government's army. All these statements are IRON SOLID:

Obama meets unelected Ukrainian PM who is a banker:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E9EqUnr4rg]Obama Meets With Ukraine's Prime Minister - YouTube[/ame]

People of Ukraine Hold a referendum in Crimea against which leaders of nations entangled with IMF were fiercely against. People WIN, IMF nations place sanctions on Russia.

Army of the despot banker shooting civilians at the polling stations May 11, 2014:
LiveLeak.com - Krasnoarmeysk Shootings outside polling station

Despite IMF puppet nations leaders such as Obama and Merkel claiming that a vote with AGAINST/NO option in Ukraine is "illegitimate", masses of Ukrainians turn out to VOTE:
LiveLeak.com - Voting takes place across Eastern Ukraine, footage of shooting at Krasnoarmeisk polling station Ukrainian "National Guard"

All the while, the ding bats will ignore this and keep talking about the David Sterling, Benghazi 4, Obama care, gay rights, and the new NFL draft....

The russian speaking Ukrainians don't want to be subjugated by the IMF and the Rothchilds bank. . :cool:

You left out Bundy threads....
Militia standing up for an old rancher against the despot government was the first glimpse of hope I saw for America, no wonder the media called them terrorists

The russian speaking Ukrainians don't want to be subjugated by the IMF and the Rothchilds bank. . :cool:
I was in Ukraine as a child in around 1985 under communism, it was beautiful, wherever you went in USSR, you felt at home, NO CRIME.

You left out Bundy threads....
Militia standing up for an old rancher against the despot government was the first glimpse of hope I saw for America, no wonder the media called them terrorists

An "old rancher" that owes the tax payers of the US over a million dollars. An "old rancher" who, after losing twice in court decided to call out some thugs with their guns to take the law into his own hands. An "old rancher" who is sitting on a million dollar plus ranch laughing at you idiots who are defending him while he steals from your back pocket. Some "old rancher" you got there.....:doubt:

The IMF puppet nations call this referendum/elections where 74% of the people turned out to vote illegitimate, but what they call legitimate elections in America are where less than 50% of people turn out to vote, where illegal Mexicans are allowed to vote, where you only have FOR options and not AGAINST options against candidates and where as I state in my speech "I did not even see the write in option, limiting me to vote for what I saw typed on the ballot box"
LiveLeak.com - Referendum result shows 90% of voters want independence in eastern Ukraine - TOTAL SILENCE ON CNN about this right now, as about the shooting at the polling station yesterday

I was in Ukraine as a child in around 1985 under communism, it was beautiful, wherever you went in USSR, you felt at home, NO CRIME.
I don't blame the Ukrainian people for wanting to align with Russia.

The jews have a strangle hold on the U.S. and European governments and economy.

And are destroying them from top to bottom. .. :doubt:

I don't blame the Ukrainian people for wanting to align with Russia.

The jews have a strangle hold on the U.S. government and economy.

And are destroying the country from top to bottom. .. :doubt:
I know what you mean, but in a referendum yesterday,
It was NOT about Joining Russia, it was about not accepting IMF/Obama's new leader. Nothing to do with Russia

is that where you learned to be an anti-Semite?
NIET darling, I learned to be an anti Semite when I started speaking out in defense of Semites in places such as Palestine and Iraq whose nations were being destroyed by international banker backed armies. THAT is when I learned that I am an "anti Semite"

The people of eastern Europe still remember the jewish Bolsheviks and their reign of terror.

So hating the jews has nothing to do with anti-semitism.

They just know the jews evil character. . :cool:

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT an anti Semite, I love all people, including Jews EQUALLY. I state this in my speeches...

NIET darling, I learned to be an anti Semite when I started speaking out in defense of Semites in places such as Palestine and Iraq whose nations were being destroyed by international banker backed armies. THAT is when I learned that I am an "anti Semite"

So we've learned
1) You are an anti semite
2) You are a liar
3) You're not very bright.

3) could have been easily predicted from the other two.

The people of eastern Europe still remember the jewish Bolsheviks and their reign of terror.

So hating the jews has nothing to do with anti-semitism.

They just know the jews evil character. . :cool:

goose-stepping_obama_bots.jpg

Just a quick note. upon glancing of the names of the last two posters (I did not read their posts yet) I know this will be ugly... just saying...

So we've learned
2) You are a liar

As long as we're clear on WHY

One cannot help but note that any nation or national leader who does NOT kiss the asses of the IMF and world banksters becomes branded despots and monsters.

Sadly life is confusing because in most cases they ARE monsters and despots.

NATIONAL Histories are mostly the stories of one set of monstrous despots overcoming anothers.

So we've learned
2) You are a liar

After 2,000 years of persecution, pogroms and murders, after being forbidden from owning land in most of Europe, after being told what surnames they can and can't use, after being told what they can and can't do for a living.....

For instance, in most of Europe, Jews were only allowed to do certain things for a living..... One was money-lending. The Church was aware of the need for money-lending, it was absolutely essential even in Medieval times and was more important as time went on. But the Church thought of money lending as an evil practice.

But, they were stupid. They still thought that the Universe rotated around the Earth.

Jews were also allowed to be Tax Collectors. Almost all of your tax collectors in those days were Jews.

The Royals didn't want to send their OWN people around to shake down the peasants and merchants for Tax money, so they sent Jews. Win-Win for the Royals.

Ever heard the phrase, "Jew him down"...?

Of course you have. We all have.

What it means is...... The majority of Europeans, even into the late 19th Century, were complete Bozos when it came to business, accounting, interest accumulation, etc.

So Lord Nasty Ass wants to sell Lord Murdering Thug a few hundred cattle and wants XXX amount of gold for them.

Neither one of them has a clue on how to do simple math and if the transaction involved any kind of loan, which involved interest, they were totally lost.

So they'd send their 'Jew' (they all had one) to work it out with the other Jew because the 'Royals' were just thugs, murderers and scumbags who happened to have a bunch of Knights working for them along with some soldiers...... Most of whom spent their time drinking and raping the local women.

Jews in Europe were forbidden to own land and to practice most professions -- Except what the Royals told them they could. Most of which were quite onerous jobs.

So a philosophy comes along that promises to wipe out ALL religion, which is what the persecutions and class warfare were based on, to abolish ALL racial and ethnic discriminatory practices..........

And scumbag dimocraps blame Jews for wanting to be a part of that? After being persecuted and treated like shit for 2,000 years, dimocrap scum want to blame Jews for being part of an institution that wants to abolish religious, racial and ethnic discrimination?

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

The only thing I blame the Russian Bolsheviks (and the Mensheviks to a lesser extent) is for following the stupidity of the French Revolution. Complete and utter stupidity. Every fucking philosophy that came out of that horror was a failure....

BUT, in their defense, the French Revolution happened in Europe and the American Revolution happened in America, several thousands of miles away.

In any case, what I've always said rings true every time and any time you look at it....

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Period.

I grow weary of shooting down their idiocy and pointing out their scumminess.

Can somebody else take over for a while?

Last edited:
One cannot help but note that any nation or national leader who does NOT kiss the asses of the IMF and world banksters becomes branded despots and monsters.

Sadly life is confusing because in most cases they ARE monsters and despots.

NATIONAL Histories are mostly the stories of one set of monstrous despots overcoming anothers.
Right. but I also read yesterday on CNN (and I was not surprised at all) a defector from North Korea was testifying that Kim Jong Un is not the one in charge of North Korea.

Forum List

Back