92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saigon----I am too young to remember 1956 ---but I
do recall 1982---that war was a response to cross
border terrorism. The US entered world war II
without MASSED ARMIES at the border----why do
you belabor a worthless point?

Cross-border terrorism in which one single person had been killed in 12 months.
While battling the Palestinians in southern Lebanon and trying to strengthen the SLA, Israel held covert talks with Christian leaders in Lebanon, who were concerned that an independent Palestinian presence in their country would further deteriorate their already shaky stance within national politics. The understandings reached in these talks, although never made public, went to on play a pivotal part in the events, as they unfolded.

In July 1981 the US negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and the PLO. The ceasefire was violated one year later, on June 3, 1982, when a gunman affiliated with the Ahmed Jibril movement tried to assassinate Shlomo Argov, the Israeli ambassador to London. Argov suffered a serious – but luckily not fatal – head injury. Then-Prime Minister Menachem Begin called a special cabinet meeting following the attempt on Argov's life. The meeting ended with the cabinet voting in favor of striking targets in Beirut and southern Lebanon. The PLO responded with massive shelling on Israel’s northern communities, with Kiryat Shmona taking most of the fire.

War breaks out
IDF forces marched into Lebanon on June 6, 1982 as the government announced that Israel’s objective was to push the armed groups northward, thus ensuring the northern Israeli communities were safely out of fire range. The operation was meant to be no more than 48 hours long, reaching 25 miles into Lebanon. IDF forces, however, ended up reaching the outskirts of Beirut.

The Lebanon War (1982) - Israel News, Ynetnews

Roudy -

As I said before, I made several comments in response to the OP - but then you started changing the topic, insisting that only muslims commit acts of terror, and insisting that Israel does not start wars.

If you wish to return to your original topic, go right ahead.

What makes you think people have to respond when you make up shit about them?

You mean like you do here:

you are, a Jew hater, a liar, and a shill for Islamists.

No one else posts this kind of stuff on these threads, dude.

The rest of us largely follow the forum rules.

What's even funnier, is that Saigon is telling us that Israel attacked first, therefore they are automatically the ones who started the war !

Um......yes.....obviously.

I am not saying that the attack may not have been justified, but if you invade another country, as Israel did in 1956 and 1982, then yes, you started the war. Why is that funny?

Saigon claiming Israel started all its wars.

Where did I say that? What is the post #?

Please try and post honestly. Really. Otherwise you are no better than Roudy.

world war I started with the assassination of ---some guy ARCHDUKE FERDINAND---
so who started it. sometime- circa 1940----some loose cannon japs comitted a little
vandalism in Pearl Harbor----so who started world war II?

Roudy -

As I said before, I made several comments in response to the OP - but then you started changing the topic, insisting that only muslims commit acts of terror, and insisting that Israel does not start wars.

If you wish to return to your original topic, go right ahead.
Yeah? you made several off topic comments, that's what you did. LOL

What makes you think people have to respond when you make up shit about them?

You mean like you do here:

you are, a Jew hater, a liar, and a shill for Islamists.

No one else posts this kind of stuff on these threads, dude.

The rest of us largely follow the forum rules.
Forum rules say you're a liar, a troll, and constantly posting off topic crap.

Let's get back to the topic of this thread. What is your opinion of this 92 year old Palestinian woman calling for the massacre of all Jews in Israel, just like her father did to the Jews of Hebron in 1929?

Quote of the Week: Saigooon: "What Pol Pot did in Cambodia does not qualify as genocide." :lmao:

Last edited:
so who started it. sometime- circa 1940----some loose cannon japs comitted a little

Pearl Harbour?

WWII had been running for three years by the time the US entered the war. WWII started when Hitler invaded Sudetenland and Poland, obviously.

WWI is a much harder conflict to pin an exact date or act on. But in most cases a war is started when one side rolls the tanks in - that does not mean they are not sometimes justified in doing so.

Pearl Harbour?

WWII had been running for three years by the time the US entered the war. WWII started when Hitler invaded Sudetenland and Poland, obviously.

WWI is a much harder conflict to pin an exact date or act on. But in most cases a war is started when one side rolls the tanks in - that does not mean they are not sometimes justified in doing so.
Ahem, Trollgoon, this ain't the history board. What does this off topic post have to do with 92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!

Thread closed. This thread has degenerated into nothing but a baiting and flaming match from both sides. If you can't debate/discuss things as adults, we have no choice than to shut down the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back