92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unko -

You can't help it. You are the little kid in the playground. And you don't understand capital letters, commas or hyphens.

Invest that money in English lessons, Rosie. You really need them.

There is nothing wrong with my post except for one unfortunate
perserveration of the word "the" ------my keyboard ---or my
PC---has a glitch----it does not put PERIODS---up on the message
boards---so I have to compensate by using dashes and a weird
stream of conciousness style---also---- GTOH

I wasn't referring to you.

Unko -

You can't help it. You are the little kid in the playground. And you don't understand capital letters, commas or hyphens.

Well, at least you've always been honest about that Rosie, and I respect that....although it may be time to buy a new keyboard!

Israel doesn't start wars.

Except for 1956, 1973 and Operation Peace for Galilee, of course.

In 1973, Israel was attacked by Egypt and Syria on their holiest day, Yom Kippur. My uncles were called out from their synagogues to go to war.

Sorry, sorry...I meant 1967, not 1973. I was typing faster than thinking!

Although I think Israel had a strong reason to attack in '67, it is stil unarguable that Israel actually started the war with the attacks on Egyptian air fields.

Ditto 1956 and ditto Galilee - Israel had valid reasons to act, but they still started the wars, didn't they?

Roudy -

Islamist BS.

Off topic.

NEG.

Actually, YOU raised the topic here.

I responded by pointing out three war Israel DID start.

By all means explain how Israel did NOT start the wars in 1956, 1967 and 1982.

Did Israel not send troops into Egypt in 1956, after Egypt nationalied the Suez Canal?

Did Israel not lauch a pre-emptive strike against Egyptian airfields in the Six Day War?

Did Israel not send troops into Lebanon in 1982?

I have to say, your constant neg-repping (four times this week) for, and I quote "embarasing (sic) me", is geater proof of your lack of knowledge than anything you ever post publicly!!

Last edited:
iRosie -

No, by research I actually mean research. For a country like Ghana that means reading about 2,000 page of history, and spending a month in country. Sometimes I attend conferences and so forth - and have met 3 Islamic heads of state in the past 6 months; most often I travel as a tourist so that I can talk to whoever I want without them knowing I am a journalist unless I choose to say so. I usually spend around a month in a country before I write a word about it.
What a co-incidence! Roudy was telling Bibi the same thing when we had dinner with him and Putin and 12 other heads of state just the other day. Casual dress of course.

What a co-incidence! Roudy was telling Bibi the same thing when we had dinner with him and Putin and 12 other heads of state just the other day. Casual dress of course.

Never invite Putin to dinner - the prick drinks all the booze, gropes all of the women - and always wants Europe to pick up the tab.

Roudy -

Saigooon gets embarrassed and feels the need to tell everyone he's "traveled" to give his ignorance and stupidity some legitimacy

Israel started wars in 1956, 1967 and 1982.

Islamist BS.

Off topic.

NEG.

Your humilation and inadequacy really could not be much more transparent, could it?

Explain in what way Israel did NOT start wars in 1956, 1967 and 1982, or retract your claim.

iRosie -

No, by research I actually mean research. For a country like Ghana that means reading about 2,000 page of history, and spending a month in country. Sometimes I attend conferences and so forth - and have met 3 Islamic heads of state in the past 6 months; most often I travel as a tourist so that I can talk to whoever I want without them knowing I am a journalist unless I choose to say so. I usually spend around a month in a country before I write a word about it.
Ssshhhhh! I have a meeting with Morsi of Egypt next week, and week after with Fidel Castro.

Roudy -

Saigooon gets embarrassed and feels the need to tell everyone he's "traveled" to give his ignorance and stupidity some legitimacy

Islamist BS.

Off topic.

NEG.

Your humilation and inadequacy really could not be much more transparent, could it?

Explain in what way Israel did NOT start wars in 1956, 1967 and 1982, or retract your claim.
Retract what claim. All the "wars" were due to Arab aggression due to the inability to accept the existence of a Jewish state. Period end of story. You forgot in that in 1967, the Egyptian, Jordanian and Syrian armies mobilized along Israel's narrow and seemingly indefensible borders in preparation for a massive invasion to eliminate the State of Israel. The battle cry heard throughout the Arab world was then, as it continues to be: "Slaughter the Jews" and "Throw the Jews into the Sea!"

Funniest part is their soldiers were kissing Israeli soldier's boots in the Sinai as their leaders were claiming "victory" on their national radio and TV. Ha ha ha.

PS. Stay on topic and stop trolling so much. Would you like me to repeat the title, here it is: 92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!

Last edited:

Well, at least you've always been honest about that Rosie, and I respect that....

Too bad you are so incredibly insecure and risibly arrogant that you cannot bring yourself to do the same.

Roudy -

Islamist BS.

Off topic.

NEG.

Retract what claim. All the "wars" were due to Arab aggression due to the inability to accept the existence of a Jewish state. Period end of story. You forgot in that in 1967, the Egyptian, Jordanian and Syrian armies mobilized along Israel's narrow and seemingly indefensible borders in preparation for a massive invasion to eliminate the State of Israel. The battle cry heard throughout the Arab world was then, as it continues to be: "Slaughter the Jews" and "Throw the Jews into the Sea!"

Funniest part is their soldiers were kissing Israeli soldier's boots in the Sinai as their leaders were claiming "victory" on their national radio and TV. Ha ha ha.

PS. Stay on topic and stop trolling so much. Would you like me to repeat the title, here it is: 92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!

Title should be Memri Propaganda Video

Roudy -

Memri is not propoganda like the RT anti American Russian false news or Iranian press TV crap you post from.

Again, title is 92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!. Do you have anything to contribute, other than lies and hate? I didn't think so.

Again
Memri is not propoganda like the RT anti American Russian false news or Iranian press TV crap you post from.

Again, title is 92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!. Do you have anything to contribute, other than lies and hate? I didn't think so.

Yes, it is propaganda. I already proved that.

Roudy -

Retract what claim. All the "wars" were due to Arab aggression due to the inability to accept
the existence of a Jewish state. Period end of story. You forgot in that in 1967, the Egyptian, Jordanian and Syrian armies mobilized along Israel's narrow and seemingly indefensible borders in preparation for a massive invasion to eliminate the State of Israel. The battle cry heard throughout the Arab world was then, as it continues to be: "Slaughter
the Jews" and "Throw the Jews into the Sea!"

PS. Stay on topic and stop trolling so much. Would you like me to repeat the title, here it
is: 92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!

no prize for you Sherri----your fellow isa lover escapees from
JUSTICE AT NUREMBURG----beat you to the punch----they were
recaptioning photos of isa lover activty at Auschwitz and bergen
belsen for the enjoyment of their muslim hosts in egypt and
Syria as early as 1946. and various other snap shots----I
was about ten or 11 when I first read the word "gaza" ---
the picture was of miserable ragged starving people behind
barbed wire fences ----labeled "the jews put us here"
I was horrified and showed the picture of the concentration camp
inmates ----in the concentration camp in israel----to my mom---
she said "gaza is in egypt"-----then there were the piles of
dead emaciated bodies -----accompanying ------somewhat macabre
descriptions of the dead as "blond blue eyed christians" ---even
way back then----I wondered at the description----what did
BLOND BLUE EYED have to do with it? ----there was an interesting
allegation you would like ------"joooos went around looking for "blond-
blue eyed christians to murder"-----well----Aribert Heim and mengele -
were tring to appeal to the sense of "reality" of their arab hosts ---
sound familiar to your "gentile" ears?

Again

you "proved" something sherri? do you have a concept
as to the meaning of the word "PROVE"?------contrary to isa-loving
lingo and custom-----a PROOF is not an anal eructation-----if it were
you would not have had so much trouble with high school geometry

Again

You never prove anything other than who you are, a Jew hater, a liar, and a shill for Islamists. The lady clearly says in Arabic that she wants another massacre just like what Arabs did in 1929 in Hebron. Her father was one of the animals that was involved in that massacre. Take the video to any Arabic speaking person and they will confirm. You are afraid if not terrified of the truth.

Roudy -

I thought you knew some who understands and speaks Arabic. Ask him what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back