🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-----today----my "learned" impression is that put to vote---
some 90% of muslims would vote for "IMPOSE SHARIAH"
CREATE THE IDEAL WORLD CALIPHATE

I'd love to see research on this, and I admit it is something I never really talk about when I am in the Muslim world - although I might do a little research in Senegal in July - but my feeling is that what most Muslims are looking for is more like that the UK has - the right to use Sharia for Muslim/Muslim divorces and inheritance cases.

Of course some want Nigerian-style laws put in place, but I am sure any sane person can see that 5% of the population do not get to dictate laws to the 95%. It's just silly.

iRosie -

Your comment is about as useful as saying "most germans
would be horrified by the sight of the goings on in Auschwitz"

You might be surprised that I agree with you!!

I do think there are parallels between Germans under Hitler and people who endured the rule of Qaddaffi, Mubarak, Assad et al. Of course there should have been more protests and uprisings, but I also understand why people don't stand up and risk imprisonment, death or torture. I'd love to see more Palestinians protest against terror, against Hamas etc, but at the moment Israel serves as a more conveniant enemy.

Which is one reason why Israel should seek to appeal to and work with moderates, of course.

Almost Saigon----but not quite. I mentioned the goings on
in AUSCHWITZ ----because you mentioned ACTUAL TERRORIST
ATROCITIES as not being something in which MOST
PEOPLE WOULD PARTICIPATE----an idea with which I
completely agree.------HOWEVER---the sad fact is that ideo-
logically the concept of THE GLORY OF IMPOSING
SHARIA upon the world ----is popular (as I ascertain
from discussions with scores of muslims over scores of
years) thruout the "ummah"-------bottom line----
they actually believe that crap is good and refuse to
recognize that it is gross oppression of non muslims---
and leads to genocides

-----today----my "learned" impression is that put to vote---
some 90% of muslims would vote for "IMPOSE SHARIAH"
CREATE THE IDEAL WORLD CALIPHATE

"deal with moderates" is not an answer----get rid of the
CALIPHATE fantasy is the answer
Well put irose. :clap:

As demonstrated by the much advertised "Arab Spring" aka "Islamist Spring".

I think saigon bases his "research" on discussions with
very polite people who know his stance on rights and freedom
for all----and want to please him-----which is very easy to do
if HE is willing to believe that "ALL PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS UNDER THE BEAUTY OF SHARIAH LAW---
IT IS SO WONDERFUL THAT A CHRISTIAN WOMAN WHO
MARRIES A MUSLIM MAN IS STILL ALLOWED TO SAY HER
CHRISTIAN PRAYERS PRIVATELY AND EVEN PRIVATELY
READ HER BIBLE---SO LONG AS THE KIDS DON'T HAVE
ANY CONTACT WITH "christian filth"

iRosie -

No, by research I actually mean research. For a country like Ghana that means reading about 2,000 page of history, and spending a month in country. Sometimes I attend conferences and so forth - and have met 3 Islamic heads of state in the past 6 months; most often I travel as a tourist so that I can talk to whoever I want without them knowing I am a journalist unless I choose to say so. I usually spend around a month in a country before I write a word about it.

iRosie -

No, by research I actually mean research. For a country like Ghana that means reading about 2,000 page of history, and spending a month in country. Sometimes I attend conferences and so forth - and have met 3 Islamic heads of state in the past 6 months; most often I travel as a tourist so that I can talk to whoever I want without them knowing I am a journalist unless I choose to say so. I usually spend around a month in a country before I write a word about it.
Ha ha ha. All that yet you remain so ignorant on some very fundamental stuff? Unless its a mix of lying and exaggeration, as usual. Yup. That's it.

if HE is willing to believe that "ALL PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS UNDER THE BEAUTY OF SHARIAH LAW---
Irose, he is an ignorant liar who is full of hot air. He is his own worst enemy.

This is who they are and the face they keep trying to hide from the world.

If she is trying to hide from the world, why is she speaking on video?

Groups like Hamas and Hezbollah are not ashamed of their beliefs - they are proud of them. They want the publicity.

This woman does not speak for all Arabs any more than you speak for all Jews. She is a fanatic and an extremist, just as you are. It's quite funny to think that somewhere in the Arab world, someone might be taking your comments and posting them on web forums and saying "This is who the Jews are. This is the face they are trying to hide from the world."

It amazes me that you can not see how much you have in common.
I didn't say she is hiding, I said they, as in the face that they portray to Western media. That's why THEY hate Memri. It shows who they really are.

Pay attention next time. And oh, did I already tell you that your baseless descriptions and opinions are of no use here? Please flush them next time. I know I will.

Last edited:
Irose, he is an ignorant liar who is full of hot air. He is his own worst enemy.

But a terrible bore to ALL.

Unkotare -

I do understand that things like this make you feel very bitter and jealous, although I don't know why it should. Travel isn't a competition. It's just part of my work.

I'm not going to stop posting about travel simply because it hurts your feelings.

Unkotare -

I do understand that things like this make you feel very bitter and jealous, although I don't know why it should. Travel isn't a competition. It's just part of my work.

I'm not going to stop posting about travel simply because it hurts your feelings.

But you might need to take a break when you run out of hand cream...

Unkotare -

I take a break from posting when I travel.

If posts about travel hurt your feelings terribly, and they obviously do - why not do the same? Log off and buy some air tickets. No one cares about your insecuriiess, dude.

You know, I actually got a PM from a poster a couple of months back, saying that I shouldn't tease you, because you "can't help it" and are just "that little kid in the playground."

Is that really the rep you were aiming at?

Last edited:
Norman Finkelstein, in an interview with the newspaper In Focus compared MEMRI to the "propaganda techniques" of the Nazis.[43]

Following the 7 July 2005 London bombings, Al Jazeera invited Hani al-Sebai, an Islamist living in Britain, to take part in a discussion on the event. For one segment of the discussion in regard to the victims, MEMRI provided the following translation of al-Sebai's words:

the term civilians does not exist in Islamic religious law. Dr Karmi is sitting here, and I am sitting here, and I’m familiar with religious law. There is no such term as civilians in the modern western sense. People are either at war or not.[44]
Al-Sebai subsequently claimed that MEMRI had mistranslated his interview, and that among other errors, he had actually said:

there is no term in Islamic jurisprudence called civilians. Dr Karmi is here sitting with us, and he's very familiar with the jurisprudence. There are fighters and non-fighters. Islam is against the killing of innocents. The innocent man cannot be killed according to Islam.
By leaving out the condemnation of the "killing of innocents" entirely, Mohammed El Oifi writing in Le Monde diplomatique argued that this translation left the implication that civilians (the innocent) are considered a legitimate target.[36] Several British newspapers subsequently used MEMRI's translation to run headlines such as "Islamic radical has praised the suicide bomb attacks on the capital"[45] prompting al-Sebai to demand an apology and take legal action. In his view, MEMRI's translation was also "an incitement to have me arrested by the British authorities."[46]

Halim Barakat described MEMRI as a "a propaganda organization dedicated to representing Arabs and Muslims as anti-semites." Barakat claims an essay he wrote for the Al-Hayat Daily of London titled The Wild Beast that Zionism Created: Self-Destruction, was mistranslated by MEMRI and retitled as Jews Have Lost Their Humanity. Barakat further stated "Every time I wrote Zionism, MEMRI replaced the word by Jew or Judaism. They want to give the impression that I’m not criticizing Israeli policy, but that what I’m saying is anti-Semitic".[43][47][48] According to Barakat, he was subject to widespread condemnation from faculty and his office was "flooded with hatemail."[49][50] Fellow Georgetown faculty member Aviel Roshwald accused Barakat in an article he published of promoting a "demonization of Israel and of Jews".[51] Supported by Georgetown colleagues, Barakat denied the claim[52] which Roshwald had based on MEMRI's translation of Barakat's essay.[51]

In 2007, CNN correspondent Atika Shubert and Arabic translators accused MEMRI of mistranslating portions of a Palestinian children's television programme.

"Media watchdog MEMRI translates one caller as saying - quote - 'We will annihilate the Jews,"' said Shubert. "But, according to several Arabic speakers used by CNN, the caller actually says 'The Jews are killing us."'[53][54]

CNN's Glenn Beck later invited Yigal Carmon onto his program to comment on the alleged mistranslation. Carmon criticized CNN's translators understanding of Arabic stating: "Even someone who doesn't know Arabic would listen to the tape and would hear the word 'Jews' is at the end, and also it means it is something to be done to the Jews, not by the Jews. And she (Octavia Nasr) insisted, no the word is in the beginning. I said: 'Octavia, you just don't get it. It is at the end'". Brian Whitaker, the Middle East editor for the Guardian newspaper (UK) later pointed out that the word order in Arabic is not the same as in English: "the verb comes first and so a sentence in Arabic which literally says 'Are shooting at us the Jews' means 'The Jews are shooting at us'".[39]

Naomi Sakr, a professor of Media Policy at the University of Westminster has charged that specific MEMRI mistranslations, occurring during times of international tension, have generated hostility towards Arab journalists.[55]

Brian Whitaker wrote in a blog for the Guardian newspaper that in the translation of the video, showing Farfour eliciting political comments from a young girl named Sanabel, the MEMRI transcript misrepresents the segment. Farfour asks Sanabel what she will do and, after a pause says "I'll shoot", MEMRI attributed the phrase said by Farfour, ("I'll shoot"), as the girl's reply while ignoring her actual reply ("I'm going to draw a picture").[56] Whitaker and others commented that a statement uttered by the same child, ("We're going to [or want to] resist"), had been given an unduly aggressive interpretation by MEMRI as ("We want to fight"). Also, where MEMRI translated the girl as saying the highly controversial remark ("We will annihilate the Jews"), Whitaker and others, including Arabic speakers used by CNN, insist that based on careful listening to the low quality video clip, the girl is saying "Bitokhoona al-yahood", variously interpreted as, "The Jews [will] shoot us"[56] or "The Jews are killing us."[57]

MEMRI stands by their translation of the show, saying: "Yes, we stand by the translation by the very words, by the context, by the syntax, and every measure of the translation."[57]

In response to accusations of inaccuracies and distortion, Yigal Carmon, said:

As an institute of research, we want MEMRI to present translations to people who wish to be informed on the ideas circulating in the Middle East. We aim to reflect reality. If knowledge of this reality should benefit one side or another, then so be it.

In an e-mail debate with Carmon, Whitaker asked about MEMRI's November 2000 translation of an interview given by the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem to al-Ahram al-Arabi. One question asked by the interviewer was: "How do you deal with the Jews who are besieging al-Aqsa and are scattered around it?" which was translated as: "How do you feel about the Jews?". MEMRI cut out the first part of the reply and combined it with the answer to the next question which, Whitaker claimed, made "Arabs look more anti-semitic than they are". Carmon admitted this was an error in translation but defended combining the two replies as both questions referred to the same subject. Carmon rejected other claims of distortion by Whitaker, saying: "it is perhaps reassuring that you had to go back so far to find a mistake ... You accused us of distortion by omission but when asked to provide examples of trends and views we have missed, you have failed to answer." Carmon also accused Whitaker of "using insults rather than evidence" in his criticism of MEMRI.[6]

Whitaker claims that although Memri's translations are usually accurate, they are selective and often out of context. He stated: "When errors do occur, it's difficult to attribute them to incompetence or accidental lapses ... there appears to be a political motive."[39]

Middle East Media Research Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of all the quibbling bits of excrement--that the Jihadist liars
have presented in their sick attempts to disparage memri---the
little error noted below actually amused me. I am going to
assume that the filthy scum DID find an error in translation

(HOW EXCITING FOR THEM----TENS OF THOUSAND OF
PAGES OF MECCAIST FILTH and hundreds of millions of
dead bodies and they actually dig up a few issues of semantic)

In any case-----NOW FOR THE EXCITING MISTRANSLATION

some lump of scum announces ---"THE JEWS ARE KILLING US"
and some evil jew purposefully mistranslates that line as
"WE WILL KILL THE JEWS"

I believe it----I believe that they DID FIND A MISTRANSLATION---
the the fact is----- the LUMP OF SCUM---who made the claim
THE JEWS ARE KILLING US -----made a comment typical of
genocidal isa loving excrement---libel is their bread and butter--
just as it was the bread and butter of their other 'god'
--adolf abu ali The libel of the lump of meccaist scum--
is even more dangerous than "we will annhilate the jews"
The 'evil zionist' who did the lump of scum a favor----his
translation represents the lump as merely a chest beating
ape----when in fact he is emulating the many genocidal
maniacs who worship is 'gods' and have managed to murder
in the hundreds of millions using the methods of his 'gods'
in fact his comment is something like issue similar scum use
to lynch black children in the south with >>>>

"the n*##ers are raping our daughters"

BEHOLD ---THEY FINALLY GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***"Media watchdog MEMRI translates one caller
as saying - quote -
'We will annihilate the Jews,"' said Shubert.

"But, according to
several Arabic speakers used by CNN,
the caller actually says
'The Jews are killing us."'[53][54]******

MAZEL TOV----now the meccaist dogs can examine
translations of koran # 2 ---to wit---MEIN KAMPF --
if they find some translation issue----they can prove
their 'god' really was a saint

Unko -

You can't help it. You are the little kid in the playground. And you don't understand capital letters, commas or hyphens.

Invest that money in English lessons, Rosie. You really need them.

There is nothing wrong with my post except for one unfortunate
perserveration of the word "the" ------my keyboard ---or my
PC---has a glitch----it does not put PERIODS---up on the message
boards---so I have to compensate by using dashes and a weird
stream of conciousness style---also---- GTOH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back