🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

92 Year Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like Hebron in 1929!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, the problem is noone knows with respect to any Memri video whether it has been trsnslated accurately or if the whole video is being presented even. No links to the original video are provided either so a person could try to get answers to those questions. I do not know any discussion forums where Memri is considered a credible source, Noone seriously brings them up, on websites like Mondoweiss for example or 972 Magazine. THEY are a propaganda site.

If Memri is propaganda, than what do you call those bullshit sites that you post ???

I refer to a lot of sources, the last one that I provided a link to was Wikipedia. I do not consider Wikipedia propaganda.

Your claim holds no ground, as usual. It would be one thing if the fact that the Hebron Massacre occured was debatable, which it isn't. Even the Arabs confess to it (although they say the usual "the Jews made us do it! <what else is new?>). Being as it may, this woman's age fits perfectly that she was there and witnessed the Hebron massacre and as the video indicates, IS PROUD OF IT.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3tMvGgCEx0]Hebron Massacre of the ancient Jewish community by Arab killers in 1929 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
So people named Mohamad, Al Barakat, Naomi, Hani, Abdul don't like what Memri does? OMG! That's it, bunch of terrorist apologist Muslims with fake credentials disapprove, Memri's finished!

Again, how does one discredit a site that all it does is record and playback what is said in Arab media, without providing an "opinion" or any commentary.

Yet all Sherri does 24/7 is post "man bites dog" articles from Islamist garbage sites. No shame, no shame at all, these terrorist lovers.

NONE Of the Jews I know that write for Mondoweiss and 972 Magazine have those names? THOSE must be your friends.And I have discussed why Memri has no credibility in detail. READ the posts.

So people named Mohamad, Al Barakat, Naomi, Hani, Abdul don't like what Memri does? OMG! That's it, bunch of terrorist apologist Muslims with fake credentials disapprove, Memri's finished!

Again, how does one discredit a site that all it does is record and playback what is said in Arab media, without providing an "opinion" or any commentary.

Yet all Sherri does 24/7 is post "man bites dog" articles from Islamist garbage sites. No shame, no shame at all, these terrorist lovers.

NONE Of the Jews I know that write for Mondoweiss and 972 Magazine have those names? THOSE must be your friends.And I have discussed why Memri has no credibility in detail. READ the posts.

And none of the Christians I know support terrorism and dedicate their lives to spreading propaganda lies about Israel.

Yeah Sher. I'm the big bad Zionist.

I hide beneath little kids' beds, and in my free time I eat Palestinian babies like snacks.

pfft!

I heard that Zionists like to drink Palestinian baby blood . Any truth to that?

Yeah Sher. I'm the big bad Zionist.

I hide beneath little kids' beds, and in my free time I eat Palestinian babies like snacks.

pfft!

I heard that Zionists like to drink Palestinian baby blood . Any truth to that?

mixed with vodka----its called a bloody-pali

(anyone want to take bets on how long it will be
before my comment ends up in a mosque textbook?)

THE THREAD TOPIC IS A JOKE, A MEMRI PROPAGANDA VIDEO! WHAT it shows me is the depth of depravity of Zionists.

The propaganda queen herself accusing someone else of posting propaganda ?????????????

Now THAT'S funny !

NOONE gives credibility to either Zionist Hasbara or name calling of Zionists. YOU exist to hate and kill and destroy, it is your reason for living.
You mean like how Muslims hated and killed and destroyed the ancient Jews of Hebron?

See, the problem is noone knows with respect to any Memri video whether it has been trsnslated accurately or if the whole video is being presented even. No links to the original video are provided either so a person could try to get answers to those questions. I do not know any discussion forums where Memri is considered a credible source, Noone seriously brings them up, on websites like Mondoweiss for example or 972 Magazine. THEY are a propaganda site.

You're quite correct in identifying 972 Rag and MondoScheisse as propaganda sites - which is probably the reason they're 'allergic' to MEMRI over there!

I DID not call Mondoweiss and 972 Magazine, both founded and maintained by Jews , propaganda sites. YOU, the Nazi Zionist whore are the one doing that!

Yanno, l'il sherrithing - it's really lame when you just try to copycat other posters. Another epic fail your part.......

You're quite correct in identifying 972 Rag and MondoScheisse as propaganda sites - which is probably the reason they're 'allergic' to MEMRI over there!

I DID not call Mondoweiss and 972 Magazine, both founded and maintained by Jews , propaganda sites. YOU, the Nazi Zionist whore are the one doing that!

Yanno, l'il sherrithing - it's really lame when you just try to copycat other posters. Another epic fail your part.......

there is no need for us to make a fool of Sherri, because she does it all by herself whenever she posts !

MEMRI is propaganda machine, expert says

Category:*Features ( Features )Published on Friday, 01 June 2007 17:30The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) provides daily English translations of film and print media stories originating in Arabic, Iranian and Turkish media.It also furnishes original analysis of cultural, political and religious trends in the Middle East.It sends its daily postings to every news outlet in the United States and Europe, in addition to politicians and cultural leaders.And it's free, which makes it a Godsend for journalists, editors and policy analysts.But according to its critics, it is also a dangerous, highly sophisticated propaganda operation, disseminating hate and disinformation on an unprecedented worldwide basis."They use the same sort of propaganda techniques as the Nazis," Professor Norman G. Finkelstein, a well-known scholar on Israel/Palestine, told InFocus. "They take things out of context in order to do personal and political harm to people they don't like."Take the case of Professor Halim Barakat, a novelist and scholar associated with the Center for Contemporary Arab Studies at Georgetown University.In 2002, he published an article on Zionism in London's Al-Hayat Daily, but says that in certain instances, MEMRI selectively edited what he wrote."I know how to make a distinction between Judaism and Zionism, but they distorted the article," Barakat told InFocus. "They left out certain things and tried to make it look anti-Semitic."Shortly afterward, Campus Watch, the brainchild of notorious Islamophobe Daniel Pipes, used the allegedly doctored translation in an effort to smear Georgetown University.Finkelstein, an outspoken critic of Israeli policies and the U.S. pro-Israel lobby, also had a run-in with MEMRI.In 2006, he gave a TV interview in Lebanon on the way the Nazi Holocaust is used to silence critics of Israel.Finkelstein later wrote on his Web site: "MEMRI recently posted what it alleged was an interview I did with Lebanese television on the Nazi Holocaust. The MEMRI posting was designed to prove that I was a Holocaust denier."Far from being a Holocaust denier, Finkelstein's own parents were Holocaust survivors, a fact he has often spoken about.But MEMRI was able to create the opposite impression, as Finkelstein demonstrated on his Web site, by editing out large chunks of the actual interview.When some comments by the moderator were included, it appeared that Finkelstein's interview was about nitpicking the number of Jews who died in the Holocaust rather than about Israel/Palestine.MEMRI's obsessive interest in protecting Israel derives from the people and interests that founded, fund and manage the institute's international operations.It was founded in 1998 by Yigal Carmon, a former colonel in the Israel Defense Forces (Intelligence Branch) from 1968 until 1988, acting head of civil administration in the West Bank from 1977 to 1982; and Israeli-born Meyrav Wurmser, an extreme rightwing neoconservative now affiliated with the Hudson Institute. http://www.infocusnews.net/index.ph.../1553-memri-is-propaganda-machine-expert-says

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back