94% of college Democrats think rioting and looting is proper discourse and want to defund the police.

Such fucking morons,

They're acolytes of postmodernism. End of the day, you can't really blame these kids. Their parents paid or are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to "educate" them so they must feel incredible pressure to succeed in college. Succeeding in most colleges these days requires hard and fast conversion to postmodernism. Regrettably, when we—the United States Military—get the greenlight to quell these insurrections most of these kids will become four-limbed bullseyes. You pay your money you take your chances. They're a bunch of walking dirt-darts at this point and they've got no idea what's coming.

Such fucking morons,

I'm loving every minute of this. NYC just voted to cut their police budget by 1.5 billion yesterday. It's going to turn into a criminal cesspool.

Not only will it display poor leadership of Democrat leaders in cities across the country, it will remind voters as to how they don't want to see their entire country governed. I'm sure their grand plan is to have chaos from sea to shining sea, and then somehow try to blame the President for it, but I think they are not giving Americans enough credit to think for themselves.

Such fucking morons,
94% of college Democrats think rioting and looting is proper discourse and want to defund the police.
Of course .
It's the natural outward reaction to fundamental inequities in our society. It's a symptom of a much larger societal illness that's been festering for a long time.
The police and the way Americans are policed is a large part of the problem.

The inequities driving the rioting is the problem. Not the rioting itself.

Forum List

Back