A 2017 Gov Funded study, available in the National Library of Medicine, showed eating bugs “injure organs & in persistent situations lead to death ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And people like Bill Gates are pushing this crap. Bill Gates, one evil human being.

No wonder Microsoft was "selected" as the OS to be a success, Gates was willing to do whatever the evil deep state demands of him.

How Corrupt Is US Gov?

A 2017 Gov Funded study, available in the National Library of Medicine, showed eating bugs “injure organs & in persistent situations lead to death, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus, & cancer”

Yet they’re letting mega corporations push it on you anyway“

The Government knows quite a bit about eating bugs. Turns out it's very, very unhealthy. I pulled these right out of the National Library of Medicine, 2017 study, funded by the government, said that, the chitin in bugs, the exoskeletons, will provoke human innate immunity to generate a deluge of inflammatory cytokines, which injure organs and in persistent situations lead to death, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus, and cancer.

Sign me up. Right? (Sarcasm)‌

So the goal, folks, is not to save the planet. It's It's not to save the climate. Like the revolutionaries used to say back in the sixties, the students for a democratic society, the issue is never the issue. It's not about global warming. It's not about sustainable development.‌

It's about enslaving humanity. They wanna wipe out small, medium sized producers, centralized food control in the hands of mega corporations in bed with the mega governments. They wanna move the population into the mega cities and ultimately bring about this great reset in what they call the new world order.“

And people like Bill Gates are pushing this crap. Bill Gates, one evil human being.

No wonder Microsoft was "selected" as the OS to be a success, Gates was willing to do whatever the evil deep state demands of him.

How Corrupt Is US Gov?
A 2017 Gov Funded study, available in the National Library of Medicine, showed eating bugs “injure organs & in persistent situations lead to death, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus, & cancer”
The Government knows quite a bit about eating bugs. Turns out it's very, very unhealthy. I pulled these right out of the National Library of Medicine, 2017 study, funded by the government, said that, the chitin in bugs, the exoskeletons, will provoke human innate immunity to generate a deluge of inflammatory cytokines, which injure organs and in persistent situations lead to death, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus, and cancer.
So the goal, folks, is not to save the planet. It's It's not to save the climate. Like the revolutionaries used to say back in the sixties, the students for a democratic society, the issue is never the issue. It's not about global warming. It's not about sustainable development.‌
It's about enslaving humanity. They wanna wipe out small, medium sized producers, centralized food control in the hands of mega corporations in bed with the mega governments. They wanna move the population into the mega cities and ultimately bring about this great reset in what they call the new world order.“

The study never said anything about bugs.

#CITE

0f8.jpg

As long as there's squirrels in the trees and fish in the river I'll never eat bugs.

Besides, common sense should tell you that eating hard exoskeletons isn't that great for you.

You don't eat shrimp without peeling them do you?

The study never said anything about bugs.

#CITE

How Corrupt Is US Gov?

"the government is letting big corporations push it on you anyway."

what do you suggest the government do to suppress the free speech of corporate persons?

i'm also interested in what constitutional authority the government has to do such studies. none i suppose.

i think studies like this are useful in determining how many roach parts should be allowed in a box of cereal and such. but if it comes to eating bugs or dogs or people, the only thing that matters is hunger.

How Corrupt Is US Gov?

All things in moderation but humans are not evolved to eat bugs as a main dietary source for sure.

Forum List

Back