A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

The NYTimes reported he was wearing shorts, tshirt and running shoes.

In GA in February? That was one ice cold black dude.
It was a sunny warm day. I know you racists want to make these guys innocent real bad. But don't worry, the all white jury will probably find them not guilty. Then you racists will start lecturing us on how wrong it is for black folks to riot.

38 may be warm to you but I doubt it is to him.
Do you even know where Glynn county is?
I've been to Savannah in february. I believe that's in proximity of the town where this took place. It was not cold.

Shorts or jeans it's not advised for black men to attack white men. You think Travvys decomposing corpse would teach you people a lesson. I guess not.
You chickenshits need guns and it's easy to talk your shit behind a computer white boy. Your 2 heroes are about to get some long black dick crammed up their asses before they get the Jeffrey Dahmer prison justice.
I'm white and this racism shit is disgusting. The hate never seems to end. I grew up around it all my life in the south and I hate it. I still have family members to this day who spout off the hate, and yet, when a black person offers to help them, they'll accept it, and still talk bad behind their backs. I mean, throw up. I just have to leave.

And all these so called God worshipping white Christians who go to church on Sunday in the south to hide behind Jesus? What a joke. They might as well go there every Sunday and take a big shit on the Bible, because they come out of church, with no evidence at all, for the rest of the week, that they've ever been there at all. They care only for themselves and they hate blacks, browns, Jews, or anyone who isn't like them. It's a disease of the south that I wish I could change.
i talk about blacks how they talks About me

Yea you talk hiding behind a computer screen.
Lol I’m in the inner city of Boston,, I’m very vocal

Yea, sure you are.

I was in a all black jail telling black jokes lol grzzzy loved it haha they did nothing .. all talk no action
You were in an all black jail? If you were in jail, what makes you an expert about black crime?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It was a sunny warm day. I know you racists want to make these guys innocent real bad. But don't worry, the all white jury will probably find them not guilty. Then you racists will start lecturing us on how wrong it is for black folks to riot.

I've been to Savannah in february. I believe that's in proximity of the town where this took place. It was not cold.

Shorts or jeans it's not advised for black men to attack white men. You think Travvys decomposing corpse would teach you people a lesson. I guess not.
You chickenshits need guns and it's easy to talk your shit behind a computer white boy. Your 2 heroes are about to get some long black dick crammed up their asses before they get the Jeffrey Dahmer prison justice.
I'm white and this racism shit is disgusting. The hate never seems to end. I grew up around it all my life in the south and I hate it. I still have family members to this day who spout off the hate, and yet, when a black person offers to help them, they'll accept it, and still talk bad behind their backs. I mean, throw up. I just have to leave.

And all these so called God worshipping white Christians who go to church on Sunday in the south to hide behind Jesus? What a joke. They might as well go there every Sunday and take a big shit on the Bible, because they come out of church, with no evidence at all, for the rest of the week, that they've ever been there at all. They care only for themselves and they hate blacks, browns, Jews, or anyone who isn't like them. It's a disease of the south that I wish I could change.
Why do you mock people? Because you are racist. Thanks for the heads up.

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.
That might have
A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Guess you can’t jog if you’re a white female either?
thank you,since the op did not provide a link of the man who shot him we have no idea if he was racist or not from his op,could have just been an evil person who just kills cause they are evil same as that person that killed that white lady is someone who is evil. Could be in both cases it was someone they knew who made them mad and they are so evil the way they get even is they think killing is okay they are so evil and demented.those two people are so evil they probably tracked them down and watched every move they made for days waiting for the proper time to kill them.

Why do you guys love to play the tit for tat game. Why can't you just see THIS case for what it is, why is always well a black man killed this white person. 10 time out of 10 that black killer is locked under the jail where they should be and that is all the family is asking for these 2 murderers. Justice is suppose to be blind, but history in America shows it damn sure is not.
Because black men are 6% of our country but make up 55% of all violent crimes.. does it take a fucking genius to understand black men are fucking violent?
No, it takes a person of reason, logic, and normal intelligence to understand that 55% of the crimes by Blacks you are talking about, is 100% attributed to white privilege in this country. White privilege is the number one cause for large scale crime by Blacks in this country. Ever since the 1600's, whites have been boxing the Blacks in and keeping them out of mainstream society.
You’re right blacks live in 100% democratic run neighborhoods and towns in cities.. We keep telling them stop voting for Democrats! The party of oppression

Haha

Yea, sure you are.

I was in a all black jail telling black jokes lol grzzzy loved it haha they did nothing .. all talk no action
You were in an all black jail? If you were in jail, what makes you an expert about black crime?
He was not in a all black jail if he is white and in that jail. And he damn sure was not in an all black jail telling black jokes.

That might have

thank you,since the op did not provide a link of the man who shot him we have no idea if he was racist or not from his op,could have just been an evil person who just kills cause they are evil same as that person that killed that white lady is someone who is evil. Could be in both cases it was someone they knew who made them mad and they are so evil the way they get even is they think killing is okay they are so evil and demented.those two people are so evil they probably tracked them down and watched every move they made for days waiting for the proper time to kill them.

Why do you guys love to play the tit for tat game. Why can't you just see THIS case for what it is, why is always well a black man killed this white person. 10 time out of 10 that black killer is locked under the jail where they should be and that is all the family is asking for these 2 murderers. Justice is suppose to be blind, but history in America shows it damn sure is not.
Because black men are 6% of our country but make up 55% of all violent crimes.. does it take a fucking genius to understand black men are fucking violent?
No, it takes a person of reason, logic, and normal intelligence to understand that 55% of the crimes by Blacks you are talking about, is 100% attributed to white privilege in this country. White privilege is the number one cause for large scale crime by Blacks in this country. Ever since the 1600's, whites have been boxing the Blacks in and keeping them out of mainstream society.
You’re right blacks live in 100% democratic run neighborhoods and towns in cities.. We keep telling them stop voting for Democrats! The party of oppression
Has nothing to do with white privilege in this country. Try again.

• Thanks

Haha
Being racist is funny? Believe me, we get that.

• Thanks

Yea, sure you are.

He was not in a all black jail if he is white and in that jail. And he damn sure was not in an all black jail telling black jokes.
Yea, I know. He makes up most of his posts as he goes along. Nothing new to see with him. But, to his credit, he does admit his racism.

• Thanks

Yea, sure you are.

Yea, I know. He makes up most of his posts as he goes along. Nothing new to see with him. But, to his credit, he does admit his racism.
true.

So maybe the word should go out on the drum for his homies to stop robbing white neighborhoods. No justice no peace? how about no burglaries no dead coons?

That might have

No it doesn’t

Haha
Being racist is funny? Believe me, we get that.
Well you are a democrat

So maybe the word should go out on the drum for his homies to stop robbing white neighborhoods. No justice no peace? how about no burglaries no dead coons?
You aren't able to carry on an intelligent debate because of your racism. Why are you such a racist? You should understand, that if you are an adult, you will never be able to debate this subject intelligently if you cannot get past your racism right?

That might have

No it doesn’t
That's not an intelligent counter argument with any substance. Try again.

You aren't able to carry on an intelligent debate because of your racism. Why are you such a racist? You should understand, that if you are an adult, you will never be able to debate this subject intelligently if you cannot get past your racism right?

The coons burned down my home town, Detroit....anything else?

The coons burned down my home town, Detroit....anything else?
Yes, it's still racism. Why did they burn down Detroit? Simple, because of white privilege. You only see what your own hatred has to offer. Not the real facts on the ground.

I'll take it a step further. Try and challenge me where I am wrong. You won't, because you know you are going to lose.

That might have

No it doesn’t
I know more about race and culture than anybody else that you’ll ever talk to you so take what I say enjoy it because this is a privilege

BTW, we are the party who freed the slaves from your Dixiecrat plantation owners. We are also the party who protested LBJ tearing down thriving black neighborhoods to build freeways and imprisoning them in projects they had no intention of maintaining. In other words, stick your "racism" claims up your bloody ass faggot....Dr, King's words were replaced by gangster rap...they chose, we didn't. I don't abide black on white crime....come to my house with the intention of robbing it....well, tell your mama goodbye first.

That might have

No it doesn’t
I know more about race and culture than anybody else that you’ll ever talk to you so take what I say enjoy it because this is a privilege
But you didn't say anything? So what's to enjoy?

Yes, it's still racism. Why did they burn down Detroit? Simple, because of white privilege. You only see what your own hatred has to offer. Not the real facts on the ground.

I'll take it a step further. Try and challenge me where I am wrong. You won't, because you know you are going to lose.

Shut your fucking mouf, punk...you don't know shit about Detroit or what happened in '67. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground....DISmissed.

Forum List

Back