A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging, prompting online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling

Not making anything up. It’s in the 9-1-1 calls.

Neither of the McMichaels were the one who called about an intruder at the construction site as you had said. It was a DIFFERENT caller to 911:

In one call, made at 1.14pm, the dispatcher asks for the address and the reason for the call. An unidentified man’s voice can be heard responding, “Uh, I’m out here at Satilla Shores. There’s a black male running down the street,” in an apparent reference Arbery.

In an earlier call at 1.08pm, a different unidentified caller reports “a guy in a house right now, a house under construction”. The dispatcher asks if the man is breaking into the property, to which the caller responds: “No, it’s all open, it’s under construction.”
Then who made the calls? The 3rd guy who was recording with his phone? Are you suggesting that black burglary suspect 1 wasn’t the same guy who attacked the man with the shotgun?

Sounds like there were several people out looking for the burglar suspect.

But you think they were all out just to lynch a random innocent black guy?
Boss, try and see something beyond what your lying eyes are showing you. The black guy ran around the vehicle because the shooter hopped out of the truck, so the jogger tried to get the gun before he got shot. He clearly was not attacking the man. He was trying to get the gun out of his hands. You can't see that?
Wrong. If someone tries to take a gun out of my hand they are just as likely attacking me as they are taking preemptive action to defend themselves
Look, this isn't hard people. The video shows everything. The guy standing in the back of the truck shot first. The jogger was probably confused and possibly didn't even know there was a second shooter. We will never know. But, if it were me, and I only saw one guy with a shotgun standing in the next lane, thinking he already shot, you damn right I would go after him and his gun. At that point, I have no other choice.
You have several other choices. One would be not putting yourself into a jackpot to begin with but then that would involve too much personal responsibility.
No, the responsibility lies with those 2 white men. They had no business doing what they did.
Without an instigating incident there is no response
Try personal responsibility for 24 hours and see if you like it or melt. You probably won’t get shot.
You try that. I've done it for 59 years.

"Oh, and for those blacks who keep insisting that our nation was so horrible because of slavery, the U.S. only received 4% of the black slaves, most went to South America (mostly Brazil), while others went to Islamic countries (and in the case of the Islamic countries, it continued well into the 20th century), so it was a worldwide phenomenon of "primitive thinking."

That comment seems to exclude that blacks talking about how our nation is so terrible are talking about not only slavery but the years after slavery including now.

There was slavery in the north. It built the Ivy League. But apartheid was nationwide after slavery ended.
I'm not ignoring the Jim Crow laws and segregation. I was just focused on the slavery issue.
The Jim Crow laws and segregation were bad and those who wanted those laws were the Dixiecrat Democrats.
Those who continue to harbor such ideas (including those blacks who actually want to segregate from whites) need to put this archaic thinking behind them and focus on working to achieve success for themselves as well as their families.
Frankly though, sometimes I think that getting rid of racist ideologies will never die out. Muslims have been killing black Sudanese and when asked by the blacks why they were being targeted, the response is that "they were black." It just goes on and on.
There are Asians, Hispanics and whites that don't like blacks. Then again, there are Asians, Hispanics and blacks that don't like whites. You can go across all of the racial spectrum and find people that don't like those who don't like peoples of different colors.
Does it stem from some primitive hominid or primate (clan/tribal) mentality...a them versus us thing? I sure don't know the answer.
All I can do is treat the person that I deal with in an equal or friendly manner and hope they do the same.
I respect you for your honesty first off. I hope you can respect mine. The truth is republicans ended reconstruction under the Rutherford Hayes administration. Rulings led by republican supreme court justices nullified the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments. The majority of yes votes in Plessy v. Ferguson which established legalized segregation was republican. Now republicans need to quit this lying. Also whites need to stop minimizing racism to not liking somebody of another race. Racism against people of color by whites has been far more than that. Such racism is why we both are sitting here on native American land discussing racism. So when you find non whites who have taken over a white country and decided to call it theirs, let me know.

“White supremacy in it's most benign form is a belief, not fact, that the white race is superior to all other races and that being born into the white race means one is a superior individual to any other individual not of the white race.

In it's most pernicious form, it is a system of laws, government policies, practices, social mores, court rulings, etc. which enforce this belief resulting in the subjugation of and discrimination against non-whites, specifically in the United States those designated to be of "African descent". This system of institutional racism which legally rationalized, justified and allowed crimes to be committed against black people which currently are forbidden and in fact where forbidden to be committed against white people is what allow white racists to plunder the lives and resources however meager initially, of an entire race of people. This is what they're referring to as "superiority" and denigrating black people for not having been able to prevent. It is more than telling that these laws that were passed to basically "contain" the black race included some of the first gun control laws in the country. The white racists were adamant that black could not be able to take up arms even in their own defense against the Klan or any other white person meaning them harm to the extent that they were prohibited from owning dogs, who could be used for protection.

This is not superiority, this a brutal dominion enforced by white laws specifically against black people and enforced at the end of gun under the threat of loss of life, loss of freedom and/or a life of hard labor which is little more than a return to slavery. This is American Apartheid. And the term "White Privilege" stems from the obvious benefit of being born into the white race with all of it's societal, and legal benefits that are built in that one inherits by mere membership.”

Anonymous nonwhite internet forum user
You can write or copy and paste copious articles but at the end you still have a dead thug. It's not that complicated.

"Oh, and for those blacks who keep insisting that our nation was so horrible because of slavery, the U.S. only received 4% of the black slaves, most went to South America (mostly Brazil), while others went to Islamic countries (and in the case of the Islamic countries, it continued well into the 20th century), so it was a worldwide phenomenon of "primitive thinking."

That comment seems to exclude that blacks talking about how our nation is so terrible are talking about not only slavery but the years after slavery including now.

There was slavery in the north. It built the Ivy League. But apartheid was nationwide after slavery ended.
I'm not ignoring the Jim Crow laws and segregation. I was just focused on the slavery issue.
The Jim Crow laws and segregation were bad and those who wanted those laws were the Dixiecrat Democrats.
Those who continue to harbor such ideas (including those blacks who actually want to segregate from whites) need to put this archaic thinking behind them and focus on working to achieve success for themselves as well as their families.
Frankly though, sometimes I think that getting rid of racist ideologies will never die out. Muslims have been killing black Sudanese and when asked by the blacks why they were being targeted, the response is that "they were black." It just goes on and on.
There are Asians, Hispanics and whites that don't like blacks. Then again, there are Asians, Hispanics and blacks that don't like whites. You can go across all of the racial spectrum and find people that don't like those who don't like peoples of different colors.
Does it stem from some primitive hominid or primate (clan/tribal) mentality...a them versus us thing? I sure don't know the answer.
All I can do is treat the person that I deal with in an equal or friendly manner and hope they do the same.
I respect you for your honesty first off. I hope you can respect mine. The truth is republicans ended reconstruction under the Rutherford Hayes administration. Rulings led by republican supreme court justices nullified the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments. The majority of yes votes in Plessy v. Ferguson which established legalized segregation was republican. Now republicans need to quit this lying. Also whites need to stop minimizing racism to not liking somebody of another race. Racism against people of color by whites has been far more than that. Such racism is why we both are sitting here on native American land discussing racism. So when you find non whites who have taken over a white country and decided to call it theirs, let me know.

“White supremacy in it's most benign form is a belief, not fact, that the white race is superior to all other races and that being born into the white race means one is a superior individual to any other individual not of the white race.

In it's most pernicious form, it is a system of laws, government policies, practices, social mores, court rulings, etc. which enforce this belief resulting in the subjugation of and discrimination against non-whites, specifically in the United States those designated to be of "African descent". This system of institutional racism which legally rationalized, justified and allowed crimes to be committed against black people which currently are forbidden and in fact where forbidden to be committed against white people is what allow white racists to plunder the lives and resources however meager initially, of an entire race of people. This is what they're referring to as "superiority" and denigrating black people for not having been able to prevent. It is more than telling that these laws that were passed to basically "contain" the black race included some of the first gun control laws in the country. The white racists were adamant that black could not be able to take up arms even in their own defense against the Klan or any other white person meaning them harm to the extent that they were prohibited from owning dogs, who could be used for protection.

This is not superiority, this a brutal dominion enforced by white laws specifically against black people and enforced at the end of gun under the threat of loss of life, loss of freedom and/or a life of hard labor which is little more than a return to slavery. This is American Apartheid. And the term "White Privilege" stems from the obvious benefit of being born into the white race with all of it's societal, and legal benefits that are built in that one inherits by mere membership.”

Whites worked harder and accomplished more. Unfortunate you feel a dissertation is needed to try and prove otherwise. All of us have had open eyes for decades, we know what we see, we know we don’t see racist, PC tries but fails to foster otherwise , and we know you try to sell racism as the cause for every bad decision a minority puts themself in.

Neither of the McMichaels were the one who called about an intruder at the construction site as you had said. It was a DIFFERENT caller to 911:

In one call, made at 1.14pm, the dispatcher asks for the address and the reason for the call. An unidentified man’s voice can be heard responding, “Uh, I’m out here at Satilla Shores. There’s a black male running down the street,” in an apparent reference Arbery.

In an earlier call at 1.08pm, a different unidentified caller reports “a guy in a house right now, a house under construction”. The dispatcher asks if the man is breaking into the property, to which the caller responds: “No, it’s all open, it’s under construction.”
Then who made the calls? The 3rd guy who was recording with his phone? Are you suggesting that black burglary suspect 1 wasn’t the same guy who attacked the man with the shotgun?

Boss, try and see something beyond what your lying eyes are showing you. The black guy ran around the vehicle because the shooter hopped out of the truck, so the jogger tried to get the gun before he got shot. He clearly was not attacking the man. He was trying to get the gun out of his hands. You can't see that?
Wrong. If someone tries to take a gun out of my hand they are just as likely attacking me as they are taking preemptive action to defend themselves
Look, this isn't hard people. The video shows everything. The guy standing in the back of the truck shot first. The jogger was probably confused and possibly didn't even know there was a second shooter. We will never know. But, if it were me, and I only saw one guy with a shotgun standing in the next lane, thinking he already shot, you damn right I would go after him and his gun. At that point, I have no other choice.
You have several other choices. One would be not putting yourself into a jackpot to begin with but then that would involve too much personal responsibility.
No, the responsibility lies with those 2 white men. They had no business doing what they did.
Try personal responsibility for 24 hours and see if you like it or melt. You probably won’t get shot.
You are bitter and racist so it’s doubtful you have adhered to any code of personal responsibility or you would no be so bitter and racist
The proof is in your very own pudding

A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

Neither the father nor son have been charged with Arbery's killing.

So now you can't jog while black.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Oh that's right there is no more racism in the South anymore.
That might have
A black man jogging in an affluent suburban Georgia neighborhood was shot dead by neighbors on February 23, who thought he was a robber, setting off online protests labeling the incident as racial profiling, The New York Times reported.

Ahmaud Arbery was jogging around Brunswick, Georgia, before he was killed in nearby Satilla Shores. Arbery ran by Gregory McMichael who called to his son Travis McMichael before grabbing their .357 magnum revolver and shotgun and followed Arbery in a truck, according to The Times.

"Stop, stop," they shouted at Mr. Arbery, according to The Times, "we want to talk to you."

Gregory McMichael told police he thought Arbery was the suspect in a string of break-ins. Arbery died after being shot twice in after "a struggle over the shotgun," according to The Times.

According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the elder McMichael, who is a former police officer, was the only source quoted in the police report and that led critics to suspect that "his influence played a role in authorities' decision not to bring charges."

"There's a lot of suspicion of law enforcement down here," Akeem Baker, a friend of Arbery told AJC.

How is it that you can just grab your gun and chase someone down the block, kill them and then return home for dinner.

Guess you can’t jog if you’re a white female either?
thank you,since the op did not provide a link of the man who shot him we have no idea if he was racist or not from his op,could have just been an evil person who just kills cause they are evil same as that person that killed that white lady is someone who is evil. Could be in both cases it was someone they knew who made them mad and they are so evil the way they get even is they think killing is okay they are so evil and demented.those two people are so evil they probably tracked them down and watched every move they made for days waiting for the proper time to kill them.

Why do you guys love to play the tit for tat game. Why can't you just see THIS case for what it is, why is always well a black man killed this white person. 10 time out of 10 that black killer is locked under the jail where they should be and that is all the family is asking for these 2 murderers. Justice is suppose to be blind, but history in America shows it damn sure is not.
Because black men are 6% of our country but make up 55% of all violent crimes.. does it take a fucking genius to understand black men are fucking violent?

That lie has been debunked how many times and history in America shows who the most violent folks are.
Very true, and white privilege is the number one cause for that criminal activity.
More like an inbred hatred of whites, no fathers, little education, and political slavery forced by democrats.
"By Democrats?" Explain your claim by documented facts.

Oh, and just to keep you reminded, hatred of whites, no fathers, little education, has a root cause. It's called white privilege.
You don't accept explanations for anything.
The moral of that story is, if you can't back up a claim, don't make one at all. You did make up one, and you can't back it up. No surprises there.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Whites worked harder and accomplished more. Unfortunate you feel a dissertation is needed to try and prove otherwise. All of us have had open eyes for decades, we know what we see, we know we don’t see racist, PC tries but fails to foster otherwise , and we know you try to sell racism as the cause for every bad decision a minority puts themself in.
No, the government gave whites more while denying others of the same right. Your eyes aren't open when your head is stuck in the sand. I don't have to sell any thing, I can post facts.

8 Handouts Given To Whites

1589062401556.png

• Love
Reactions: BWK

You are bitter and racist so it’s doubtful you have adhered to any code of personal responsibility or you would no be so bitter and racist
The proof is in your very own pudding
Lol! More white racist attempts to gaslight. If you knew anything about personal responsibility you would not be trying to argue.

• Thanks

No, whites worked hard at making others work even harder for nothing. Show me a picture of a bunch of hard working whites out in a cotton, or vegetable field. Whites couldn't do that work. Most are too fat or obese to work at getting out of their own way.

• Thanks

That might have

thank you,since the op did not provide a link of the man who shot him we have no idea if he was racist or not from his op,could have just been an evil person who just kills cause they are evil same as that person that killed that white lady is someone who is evil. Could be in both cases it was someone they knew who made them mad and they are so evil the way they get even is they think killing is okay they are so evil and demented.those two people are so evil they probably tracked them down and watched every move they made for days waiting for the proper time to kill them.

Why do you guys love to play the tit for tat game. Why can't you just see THIS case for what it is, why is always well a black man killed this white person. 10 time out of 10 that black killer is locked under the jail where they should be and that is all the family is asking for these 2 murderers. Justice is suppose to be blind, but history in America shows it damn sure is not.
Because black men are 6% of our country but make up 55% of all violent crimes.. does it take a fucking genius to understand black men are fucking violent?

That lie has been debunked how many times and history in America shows who the most violent folks are.
No it has not. Crime statistics are posted for all to see by the FBI every year half of all murders are committed by blacks. HALF.
Link that for us, please.
There is never any reason to "link" anything for you.
Particularly since it doesn't exist.
LOL FBI stats don't exist, are you brain damaged?

You can write or copy and paste copious articles but at the end you still have a dead thug. It's not that complicated.
What is your proof this guy was a thug?

That might have

No it has not. Crime statistics are posted for all to see by the FBI every year half of all murders are committed by blacks. HALF.
The stats exist. They show white commit the most violent crimes.

• Love

proo
He has no proof.

That might have

Keep up the lies by all means.

That might have

That is very true. Domestic terrorism is almost non-existent by Blacks in this country, with the exception of a few cases. It's almost all whites.

• Thanks
"You can write or copy and paste copious articles but at the end you still have a dead thug. It's not that complicated."

At the end of the day we have 2 white thugs sitting in jail who should end up in prison and very well will face a death sentence one way or another.

• Thanks

proo
He has no proof.
It's all lies for these folks. You know, I don't get it? How can these folks look themselves in the mirror every day, and be proud of the lies they tell? I couldn't do it. I have more self respect for myself than to crawl in that gutter hole.

• Thanks

That might have

Keep up the lies by all means.
Why do you troll about things you can't prove? Have you no self respect? Everyone sees what you aren't producing as fact or truth. Why keep humiliating yourself?

• Thanks

That might have

Very true, and white privilege is the number one cause for that criminal activity.
More like an inbred hatred of whites, no fathers, little education, and political slavery forced by democrats.
"By Democrats?" Explain your claim by documented facts.

Oh, and just to keep you reminded, hatred of whites, no fathers, little education, has a root cause. It's called white privilege.
You don't accept explanations for anything.
The moral of that story is, if you can't back up a claim, don't make one at all. You did make up one, and you can't back it up. No surprises there.
Didn’t you say you saw a gun shot before he got the the car? Lol

proo
He has no proof.
It's all lies for these folks. You know, I don't get it? How can these folks look themselves in the mirror every day, and be proud of the lies they tell? I couldn't do it. I have more self respect for myself than to crawl in that gutter hole.
That's because you are a successful human being and not someone talking about it or wishing they were.

• Love

That might have

That is very true. Domestic terrorism is almost non-existent by Blacks in this country, with the exception of a few cases. It's almost all whites.
90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

Forum List

Back