A Biological Male Is Among USA Today’s “Women” of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
"America can’t be woke enough for the radical leftists unless there’s a constant flow of transgendered supremacy showing biological males are better than females at being women. Leftist rag USA Today reiterated this by announcing one of their “Women” of the Year is actually a dude."

This week, USA TODAY unveiled its “Women of the Year” list, which, predictably, was dominated by woke public figures such as Simone Biles, Melinda French Gates, and Vice President Kamala Harris. But, in true “woke” fashion, one name that made the list was not a biological woman.

Dr. Rachel Levine, the U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health, made the cut for USA TODAY’s “Women of the Year.” Levine, a four-star admiral, was born a biological male, Richard Levine, and transitioned to live as a female. Previously, Levine was secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health.

View attachment 616457

Throughout history, there have always been male specific and female specific competitions, perhaps a competition should be created that is DNA specific: The XX Chromosome games. Competitors are already screened for drugs, just start the XX "only" games and test competitors, anyone not an XX is disqualified.

Because this one is a mental illness-----and worse it is morally wrong to lie to the mentally ill egging on their illness.
Illness implies something wrong. Who are you to tell people there's something wrong with them? Why is your version of morality the correct one?
A guy in a dress is still a guy. It's delusional to claim otherwise.
It's delusional to try and force people to have a problem with men wearing dresses or men identifying as women if we don't have one. You have the problem.

The entire mainstream of society Sad Boy. 😄 You're beliefs are only popular in backwater swamp and trailer parks no one gives a shit about.

Ah, and there we have it. "Trailer parks no one gives a sh1t about".

Hey I thought liberals/Dems were supposed to be all about the common man, the little guy?

hahahahhaah. You all have lost the entire culture. Never thought I would live to see it, but so glad I have.

Ah, and there we have it. "Trailer parks no one gives a sh1t about".

Hey I thought liberals/Dems were supposed to be all about the common man, the little guy?

hahahahhaah. You all have lost the entire culture. Never thought I would live to see it, but so glad I have.
I'm sure some liberals do, I'm not one of them. I couldn't care less about your shit people and your shit culture and I'm amused and giddy at being able to watch it go extinct.

It's very sad and very sick....

It rightfully is the Fall and Decline of the US and of the West.
No worries, there's still lots left when the west is gone. All good.

Larger Image of Western Hemisphere Map​

iu

Last edited:
If you don't believe the woke mob you're a putin supporter.
Screw the woke mob. They're a bunch of rotten miserable human beings. They wouldn't hesitate to doxx a father who has handicapped kids, and destroy his livelihood. These "people" (I use the word loosely) are about as low as humanity can get. Looking down at others while they're lying in the gutter. These people are DANGEROUS. Next time they riot the cops should crack some heads

The Woman of the Year should be a real woman. The Man of the Year should be a real man.

We can have a separate category for the Transgender of the Year.
Obviously what you cucks think should or shouldn't be doesn't really matter. 😄

Obviously what you cucks think should or shouldn't be doesn't really matter. 😄
You show no respect for me and I will return the favor.

I have every right to lead my life the way I chose as you also do. I also have every right to disagree with your lifestyle just as you do mine.

Just don’t stick your butt in my face and tell me how superior you are. My opinion matters just as much as yours. Not more but not less.

I'm sure some liberals do, I'm not one of them. I couldn't care less about your shit people and your shit culture and I'm amused and giddy at being able to watch it go extinct.

It seemed like it was going extinct. Then Biden won. Look up "pyrrhic victory"--for you

You show no respect for me and I will return the favor.
Who gives a shit? I'm not asking for your respect.
I have every right to lead my life the way I chose as you also do. I also have every right to disagree with your lifestyle just as you do mine.
You sure do. I'm not suggesting otherwise. I'm just here laughing in your face because your disagreement is worth fuck all. Transwomen will continue to be celebrated by the mainstream and you clowns on the fringe can feel as salty as you want about it it won't change a damn thing. 😁
Just don’t stick your butt in my face and tell me how superior you are. My opinion matters just as much as yours. Not more but not less.
Popular opinions direct social and political change.

It seemed like it was going extinct. Then Biden won. Look up "pyrrhic victory"--for you
Biden won because the mainstream was turned off by how deplorable Trump was and your next candidate if not Trump is going to be even worse. You clowns have painted yourselves in a corner. Smarmy white racists like Romney and McCain weren't winning so you elected an carnival barker to excite your ignorant base. Problem is is that you've fed them too much red meat and they aren't going to settle for anything less than the last crazy conspiracy. Your culture and party are in a death spiral of ignorance and bigotry and its going to be a blast to watch it crash and burn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back