🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

I think so, too. In our increasingly skeptical world, futurist imagery just seems increasingly absurd.

It reflects poorly on the faith.
It would, if it were true. It is, in fact, the opposite that is true.
There are 2,500 prophecies about the end times. Only about 500 are yet to be fulfilled. There is more written about the times we live in than any other time in history, including Christ's time here. And it is right on the money.
^
It is recognizing that fact that insures Christians that our Father can indeed move among dimensions and see the end from the beginning and to forewarn His children. Not all children, as we've seen here, but, His children.
As for absurdities:
Is it really so absurd for a world war to break out in our near future?
For Russia to invade a foreign country?
Is the image of all life wiped out on earth due to setting off nukes really that farfetched in the world we live in? It was an impossibility when it was prophesied, and yet here we are.
Is Iran nuking Israel a silly notion?
Is that NWO that Bush so lovingly explained to us a mere fantasy of his?

Since you can't tell me what will happen tomorrow, and there is someone that can tell me things 2000 years in advance, I'm with that guy. What would have been absurd 2,000 years ago, like somehow wiping all life from earth, was an actual incapability and yet, someone knew what was coming.
God warned us about that.
The very definition of prophecy is futuristic imagery. It is merely history told in advance. Our history. A skeptical world before you, thought that Israel becoming a nation was futuristic imagery of the most absurd...

Last edited:
It seems you don't know what Christians think, or perhaps not even what Original Sin is. It is in the nature of mankind to want to know both good and evil. It was not just Adam (meaning mankind as a whole) and Eve (meaning the mother).

What bothers me so much about those who do not believe is that they stop with such shallow thinking....thinking others think just as shallowly as they do.

This is meant solely as an observation, no insult intended. I am sure you and almost every other non-theist are deep thinkers as it relates to other things. For whatever reason(s) scratching beneath the surface when it comes to scripture is not possible for some. Kind of like seeing a flower petal and having no clue there are roots. Or perhaps you were taught solely about the petal and no one bothered to mention the roots?
The bible is fiction.

I do not believe that fiction and morese fiction that is riddled with contradiction warrants any deep thinking

Last edited:
So many Bible stories begin with the slaughter of innocent children. Consider the flood, the Egyptian first born , Herod killing baby boys. It's a pretty constant theme.
Man's inhumanity to man is a pretty constant theme, but your analysis reflects two events centuries apart.

So then you admit your god killed innocent children
Dear Blues Man, God gave mankind a perfect beginning. Unfortunately, man's disobedience forfeited his free ride. He only had one requirement to have the perfect life forever: not to eat of the fruit of the tree that provided the knowledge of good and evil. He renegged on his part of the deal, and blamed his wife for it. God set him free to choose how he was gonna get by after that. God doesn't kill his creation. And with all that knowledge of good and evil, they became interested in remember their ancestor's error had nothing to do with their free choices that had consequences. Brother killing brother. Abuse of wives became so out of control, moms and dads recruited their elders to advise the young. Mankind is good at passing the buck, blaming everyone else except himself for his own disobedience and errors, lying, cheating, and stealing, all of which are covered in the law of Moses, when people couldn't realize why their deeds were good or bad. The Law of Moses gave mankind another opportunity to do the right thing and benefit from it. Societies who shut off true religion are in for a rude awakening, and blaming God is truly just another way for not taking responsibility for the problems that disobedience to the law causes. Just saying. God created men and men chose to rule themselves. Things work out, then another generation comes around to clean up the mess. Unfortunately, the fly in the ointment is disobedience. There's a fountain that quenches the thirst of man for good. That is and always was obedience to God. This guy had partially figured the system out except he made one and only one mistake: the information is available in a very good book. I will always love the conundrum his song reflects, however:

The bible is fiction.

I do not believe that fiction and morese fiction that is riddled with contradiction warrants any deep thinking
So go sacrifice a chicken and move on.........or whatever else you Godless Heathens do......

LOL

Dear Blues Man, God gave mankind a perfect beginning. Unfortunately, man's disobedience forfeited his free ride. He only had one requirement to have the perfect life forever: not to eat of the fruit of the tree that provided the knowledge of good and evil. He renegged on his part of the deal, and blamed his wife for it. God set him free to choose how he was gonna get by after that. God doesn't kill his creation. And with all that knowledge of good and evil, they became interested in remember their ancestor's error had nothing to do with their free choices that had consequences. Brother killing brother. Abuse of wives became so out of control, moms and dads recruited their elders to advise the young. Mankind is good at passing the buck, blaming everyone else except himself for his own disobedience and errors, lying, cheating, and stealing, all of which are covered in the law of Moses, when people couldn't realize why their deeds were good or bad. The Law of Moses gave mankind another opportunity to do the right thing and benefit from it. Societies who shut off true religion are in for a rude awakening, and blaming God is truly just another way for not taking responsibility for the problems that disobedience to the law causes. Just saying. God created men and men chose to rule themselves. Things work out, then another generation comes around to clean up the mess. Unfortunately, the fly in the ointment is disobedience. There's a fountain that quenches the thirst of man for good. That is and always was obedience to God. This guy had partially figured the system out except he made one and only one mistake: the information is available in a very good book. I will always love the conundrum his song reflects, however:

So all those kids from the union of Eve and her two sons are responsible for the sins of their father?

You mean that's how you troll.

And I'm not gay so go pound your own pud
LOL

It's a fact and you know it............You might can make believe the MSDNC Clowns believe it........Doesnt' work here.

Biden and the others should be charged under the Rico act............And various other Money Laundering Crimes.

All them politicians friends and family accidentally there sucking off a company that just got money from the US taxpayer.

Only in so far as it seems you see them hiding around every corner and are the primary reason for your apparent anti-christianity sentiment.
I'm not anti Christian. I'm anti Scofield and Hal Lindsey.

I think so, too. In our increasingly skeptical world, futurist imagery just seems increasingly absurd.

It reflects poorly on the faith.
Scofield was hired by Samuel Untermyer to promote Christian Zionism.

LOL

It's a fact and you know it............You might can make believe the MSDNC Clowns believe it........Doesnt' work here.

Biden and the others should be charged under the Rico act............And various other Money Laundering Crimes.

All them politicians friends and family accidentally there sucking off a company that just got money from the US taxpayer.

I didn't vote for Biden.

But you're too intellectually challenged to realize there are more than just 2 options

I didn't vote for Biden.

But you're too intellectually challenged to realize there are more than just 2 options
If you wasted your vote on someone who can't possibly win...........then you chose Biden.

Are you HAPPY NOW........HMMM

Reality escapes you.

Forum List

Back