A Black Baby That Escaped the Abortion Treadmill

Too bad about what she wants to major in. Apparently they did a number on her head in the indoctrination camp those bastards call a school.

:abgg2q.jpg:

"Love is determined to become an educator and wants to major in elementary education beginning this fall, her mother [Yolanda] said by phone."
If her head is screwed on right she can be a great educator setting good policies.
Educators don't set policy, politicians and bureaucrats do that.

https://cdn.greathomeschoolconventions.com/free/Underground-History-of-America-Education.pdf
Bullshit. If a school district said you’re going to teach Unions are bad, there’d be hell to pay. Teachers playing stupid victim is beyond old.
You're missing the point, a school district would never teach that.

It would NEVER, ever happen.

You could vote in a majority of school board members that believe that, but even at the local level there is a "deep state." IOW, they have a non-voting Superintendent of Public Instruction, or a curriculum advisor, an expert on educational matters. If you were to get on a board of education, you would be disabused of such a silly notion. Unions are neither good nor bad, they are a reflection of the union membership.

So, if the entire school board wanted to get materials to teach the kids that unions are the cause of increased prices in consumer goods, the curricula advisor, who is a professional, would then have to educate the school board about the nuances of business and management. You would never have an entirely PRO business agenda get into a school.

The school my kid goes to is essentially run by a fortune five hundred, international company. Let me tell you, they do not learn that unions are "good." OTH, they don't learn that unions, in and of themselves are "bad."

If you think they are, you have been propagandized by someone or something. You need to relearn the history of labor rights.
I never thought a public school would teach kids how to be Muslims either, but it happened.
:th_believecrap:

If her head is screwed on right she can be a great educator setting good policies.
Educators don't set policy, politicians and bureaucrats do that.

https://cdn.greathomeschoolconventions.com/free/Underground-History-of-America-Education.pdf
Bullshit. If a school district said you’re going to teach Unions are bad, there’d be hell to pay. Teachers playing stupid victim is beyond old.
You're missing the point, a school district would never teach that.

It would NEVER, ever happen.

You could vote in a majority of school board members that believe that, but even at the local level there is a "deep state." IOW, they have a non-voting Superintendent of Public Instruction, or a curriculum advisor, an expert on educational matters. If you were to get on a board of education, you would be disabused of such a silly notion. Unions are neither good nor bad, they are a reflection of the union membership.

So, if the entire school board wanted to get materials to teach the kids that unions are the cause of increased prices in consumer goods, the curricula advisor, who is a professional, would then have to educate the school board about the nuances of business and management. You would never have an entirely PRO business agenda get into a school.

The school my kid goes to is essentially run by a fortune five hundred, international company. Let me tell you, they do not learn that unions are "good." OTH, they don't learn that unions, in and of themselves are "bad."

If you think they are, you have been propagandized by someone or something. You need to relearn the history of labor rights.
I never thought a public school would teach kids how to be Muslims either, but it happened.
:th_believecrap:
San Francisco Gate, a Leftard rag:

Islam in America's public schools: Education or indoctrination?

Stop being so ignorant and you’ll be a conservative.

View attachment 260143

When Antoinette Love was born six weeks prematurely to Anthony and Yolanda Love, all her mother wanted was for Love to live. The New Orleans native only weighed 4.4 pounds, but she eventually left the hospital 23 days later.

Years later, Love blew past another milestone: Acceptance into 115 colleges and universities nationwide.

TaxProf Blog: High School Senior Admitted To All 115 Colleges She Applied To, With $3.7 Million In Scholarship Offers
The Left will try to hunt her down and kills her now.

Forum List

Back