🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A boy, a clock, and the anatomy of Islamophobic character assassination in 3 Acts

th

OH, and get a FUNDME account to go to college and have stupid, white liberals donate thousands of dollars to a muslim CON ARTIST!

I think they are up to over $100,000 now.

It's people like Coyote, that are a problem and a danger to the American public!
Because we are not hiding under our beds, Birther? With you, the terrorists have already won.

I can't wait to see you get blown up, or even better, viciously raped by one of those gentle muslims as the white women do in Scandinavia! Perhaps as Bernie Slander wrote, you secret desire is to be raped by 3 muslim men?

Which has nothing to do with Ahmed and the well orchestrated character assassination of a child.
come on coyote, kids get thrown out of school all the time for various reasons. Then a muslim gets chucked out of school and it becomes a major headline; and johnny muslim becomes a victim. I just think the whole family is a bunch of cry baby #####r's

wa

It's people like Coyote, that are a problem and a danger to the American public!
Because we are not hiding under our beds, Birther? With you, the terrorists have already won.

I can't wait to see you get blown up, or even better, viciously raped by one of those gentle muslims as the white women do in Scandinavia! Perhaps as Bernie Slander wrote, your secret desire is to be raped by 3 muslim men?
I'm sure you can't wait. This is the kind of thing you probably enjoy. However, unlike you, I am not so terrified that I cannot think straight. I can take good care of myself whether it is any terrorist, any gay bashing RWr, or any imaginary boogieman.

And thanks for showing us all what you are really like. This kid and his family are saints compared to the likes of you, Birther.

I enjoy your manufactured outrage, lesbian.
In a last ditch effort Virgil auntie pulls the you're a lesbian ploy out of his ass.
As if it mattered.

I can't wait to see you get blown up, or even better, viciously raped by one of those gentle muslims as the white women do in Scandinavia! Perhaps as Bernie Slander wrote, you secret desire is to be raped by 3 muslim men?

Which has nothing to do with Ahmed and the well orchestrated character assassination of a child.
come on coyote, kids get thrown out of school all the time for various reasons. Then a muslim gets chucked out of school and it becomes a major headline; and johnny muslim becomes a victim. I just think the whole family is a bunch of cry baby #####r's
How do you feel about this kid being held for hours with no parents and no lawyer and the police ADMITTING they knew it wasn't a bomb? Does that pass the smell test with you?

wa
I can't wait to see you get blown up, or even better, viciously raped by one of those gentle muslims as the white women do in Scandinavia! Perhaps as Bernie Slander wrote, your secret desire is to be raped by 3 muslim men?
I'm sure you can't wait. This is the kind of thing you probably enjoy. However, unlike you, I am not so terrified that I cannot think straight. I can take good care of myself whether it is any terrorist, any gay bashing RWr, or any imaginary boogieman.

And thanks for showing us all what you are really like. This kid and his family are saints compared to the likes of you, Birther.

You should tell us more about what you wish for me. It's very enlightening, Birther. And be sure to tell us how you are so much a better person than this Muslim family.
Why?
wa

For some reason American homosexuals think that they will be immune from beheading if Shira law was established

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Who said we think we would be immune? You? :rofl: We know how to take care of ourselves...we aren't pissing our pants in fear over a 14 year old boy and his homemade clock.
You have shown over and over petey you can not take care of yourself.

wa

In a last ditch effort Virgil auntie pulls the you're a lesbian ploy out of his ass.
As if it mattered.
Birther is so scared, he probably doesn't know what he's saying at this point.

Amazing all this energy wasted dodging the fact that the regressives on this thread are wrong

The kid is a liar and his father is a professional agitator.

Now I have backed Islam till I have been blue in my face over whacked out scenarios. It just makes sense that you are going to have a certain percentage of people that claim they are Muslim but sin.

Just like Catholics.

Just like Presbyterians.

Just like Anglicans.

Just like Athiests.

But FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD what the fuck is wrong with you left wing whackos making every muslim to be a saint?

wa

You should tell us more about what you wish for me. It's very enlightening, Birther. And be sure to tell us how you are so much a better person than this Muslim family.
Why?
wa

For some reason American homosexuals think that they will be immune from beheading if Shira law was established

Who said we think we would be immune? You? :rofl: We know how to take care of ourselves...we aren't pissing our pants in fear over a 14 year old boy and his homemade clock.
You have shown over and over petey you can not take care of yourself.

Oh looky...when you fail, you default to more lies. Thanks for admitting you've got nothing, absolutely nothing, substantial to add.

Amazing all this energy wasted dodging the fact that the regressives on this thread are wrong

Now I have backed Islam till I have been blue in my face over whacked out scenarios. It just makes sense that you are going to have a certain percentage of people that claim they are Muslim but sin.

Just like Catholics.

Just like Presbyterians.

Just like Anglicans.

Just like Athiests.

But FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD what the fuck is wrong with you left wing whackos making every muslim to be a saint?
Where is your proof that the kid is a liar. We are still waiting.

Where is your proof that the father is a professional agitator. We are still waiting.
For crying out loud, what's wrong with providing some proof, eh?

From Makemagazine: All Makers Have to Start Somewhere, Including Ahmed Mohamed | Make:

The second argument is that Ahmed didn’t really “make a clock.” Rather, he just repackaged an off-the-shelf clock radio into a small aluminum case to make it look scary.

This is the most insidious of the arguments. It says that somehow Ahmed’s project is not worthy because it’s not advanced enough.

All Makers have to start somewhere. Many of us begin by disassembling consumer products. Sometimes we re-build them into new projects or enclosures, as Ahmed did. Sometimes, as was the case when I started Making as a kid, the disassembled products don’t survive their vivisection, and they never work again. The educational value of taking things apart is huge, though, whether the components remain functional or not.

And it’s from this point that a Maker can really take off. When you see how a piece of consumer hardware is put together, you start to think to yourself, Why is it that way? How could it be better? What features could I maybe add, improve, or amplify? And then you really start to learn.

We at Make: support kids of all ages, at all stages of Making. We don’t know Ahmed well enough yet to know how advanced his other projects are, the depth of his thinking or knowledge in electronics or engineering, or how long he’s been hacking at old clock radios. What we know is that he’s on the way to becoming a Maker, and we completely support and encourage the sacrifice of a few old clock radios for the education and advancement of any young Maker.

And yes, we at Make: have a vested interest in this story. We have invited Ahmed and his family to Maker Faire New York this weekend, and offered to pay for his travel. We think he deserves to be around other like-minded people, and we also think he can serve as an inspiration to other young builders who may be at different parts of their own growth as Makers.

The kid is a victim of zero tolerance policies, and nothing more.

If he were a Christian the American left would be laughing their asses off.

No his parents would be suing the school and police for violating his rights.

That makes no sense.

If your kid was arrested, taken away in handcuffs and interrogated without your knowledge or presence - you wouldn't make a stink? I sure would.

The police action is a separate matter. The original issue is a school districts zero tolerance policies. Under zero tolerance, any kid showing up with a case with wires and circuit board visible would have been treated the way this kid was.
Welcome to America 2015.

Just like Catholics.

Just like Presbyterians.

Just like Anglicans.

Just like Athiests.

Where is your proof that the kid is a liar. We are still waiting.

Where is your proof that the father is a professional agitator. We are still waiting.
For crying out loud, what's wrong with providing some proof, eh?

Indeed.

wa

Why?
wa

You know how to take care of yourself! Of course you do you ugly bitch, no man would fuck you so you hook up with another ugly bitch with the same physical and mental problems. I doubt a muslim would even want to blow you up, but your normal, white person would be a prime target!

How do you feel about this kid being held for hours with no parents and no lawyer and the police ADMITTING they knew it wasn't a bomb? Does that pass the smell test with you?

Quite true. But getting suspended isn't the issue.

Kids being arrested, led away in handcuffs, interrogated without the parents presence or knowledge IS.

The kid is a victim of zero tolerance policies, and nothing more.

If he were a Christian the American left would be laughing their asses off.

No his parents would be suing the school and police for violating his rights.

That makes no sense.

If your kid was arrested, taken away in handcuffs and interrogated without your knowledge or presence - you wouldn't make a stink? I sure would.

The police action is a separate matter. The original issue is a school districts zero tolerance policies. Under zero tolerance, any kid showing up with a case with wires and circuit board visible would have been treated the way this kid was.
Welcome to America 2015.
I can buy the teachers being nervous....that I can buy. I can also buy their taking him to the office...and maybe even confiscating the clock and discussing his poor decision with him. But the police putting him in custody for hours with no lawyer and no parents....that is beyond the pale. As are all the scared RWrs jumping on the "crucify him and his family" bandwagon.

Love that movie!!!!

Just like Catholics.

Just like Presbyterians.

Just like Anglicans.

Just like Athiests.

No one is making every Muslim out to be a saint. It's like saying - "But FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD what the fuck is wrong with you right wing whackos making every muslim to be a demon?"

As you say - like any other religion there are good, bad and indifferent.

In this case - just maybe, Ahmed's detractors are wrong about it. Just maybe.

wa

Why?
wa

You know how to take care of yourself! Of course you do you ugly bitch, no man would fuck you so you hook up with another ugly bitch with the same physical and mental problems. I doubt a muslim would even want to blow you up, but your normal, white person would be a prime target!
^ There he goes again, folks. Isn't he a gem? Don't you just love him?

Just like Catholics.

Just like Presbyterians.

Just like Anglicans.

Just like Athiests.

No one is making every Muslim out to be a saint. It's like saying - "But FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD what the fuck is wrong with you right wing whackos making every muslim to be a demon?"

As you say - like any other religion there are good, bad and indifferent.

In this case - just maybe, Ahmed's detractors are wrong about it. Just maybe.
They've dug too deep a hole now. Not only, to them, is this kid a budding terrorist and his whole family a terrorist cell...all of us who don't jump on their band wagon are terrorist lovers and deserve to be raped and our heads cut off....just ask VIggie. He's so scared, he's pissing his pants all over the place.

Why?
wa

^ There he goes again, folks. Isn't he a gem? Don't you just love him?

Did I hit a nerve on the poor little girl?...Awwwwww! Truth often hurts, you've brrn hurt!

Forum List

Back