🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A boy, a clock, and the anatomy of Islamophobic character assassination in 3 Acts

How did this so called invention look like a clock?
If you knew anything about even the simplest electronics ..it would be easy the large red orange thingy is the read out or clock face
Nothing in the case remotely resembled explosives.
My guess is he bought the parts at radio shack

It's already been noted that its an old radio from the mid 80's that was ripped out and put in a pencil fucking case.

Ahmed built NOTHING.
Doesn't cure your ignorance either.

th

OH, and get a FUNDME account to go to college and have stupid, white liberals donate thousands of dollars to a muslim CON ARTIST!

I think they are up to over $100,000 now.

It's people like Coyote, that are a problem and a danger to the American public!
Because we are not hiding under our beds, Birther? With you, the terrorists have already won.

I can't wait to see you get blown up, or even better, viciously raped by one of those gentle muslims as the white women do in Scandinavia! Perhaps as Bernie Slander wrote, you secret desire is to be raped by 3 muslim men?

Which has nothing to do with Ahmed and the well orchestrated character assassination of a child.

And your outrage over the 7 year old WHITE boy with his pop tart?...

wa
th

OH, and get a FUNDME account to go to college and have stupid, white liberals donate thousands of dollars to a muslim CON ARTIST!

It's people like Coyote, that are a problem and a danger to the American public!
Because we are not hiding under our beds, Birther? With you, the terrorists have already won.

I can't wait to see you get blown up, or even better, viciously raped by one of those gentle muslims as the white women do in Scandinavia! Perhaps as Bernie Slander wrote, your secret desire is to be raped by 3 muslim men?
I'm sure you can't wait. This is the kind of thing you probably enjoy. However, unlike you, I am not so terrified that I cannot think straight. I can take good care of myself whether it is any terrorist, any gay bashing RWr, or any imaginary boogieman.

And thanks for showing us all what you are really like. This kid and his family are saints compared to the likes of you, Birther.

th

You guys must feel really big to rip up a 14 yr old kid like that.
There are no Muslim terrorist kids?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Of course there are....and there are normal kids too. You, my friend, appear to be too paranoid to see the difference.
Nope I know a publicity stunt when I see it

I can't wait to see you get blown up, or even better, viciously raped by one of those gentle muslims as the white women do in Scandinavia! Perhaps as Bernie Slander wrote, you secret desire is to be raped by 3 muslim men?

Which has nothing to do with Ahmed and the well orchestrated character assassination of a child.

And your outrage over the 7 year old WHITE boy with his pop tart?...
The thug who disrupted his class and this was the final draw...and his enabling parents easily fooled useful idiots such as yourself.

wa
th

I can't wait to see you get blown up, or even better, viciously raped by one of those gentle muslims as the white women do in Scandinavia! Perhaps as Bernie Slander wrote, your secret desire is to be raped by 3 muslim men?
I'm sure you can't wait. This is the kind of thing you probably enjoy. However, unlike you, I am not so terrified that I cannot think straight. I can take good care of myself whether it is any terrorist, any gay bashing RWr, or any imaginary boogieman.

And thanks for showing us all what you are really like. This kid and his family are saints compared to the likes of you, Birther.

I enjoy your manufactured outrage, lesbian.

th

Of course there are....and there are normal kids too. You, my friend, appear to be too paranoid to see the difference.

Kim Davis....and
upload_2015-9-24_19-12-56.jpeg

th

Kim Davis....and View attachment 50807
Is that the one that said a Democrat aid kicked her ass?

wa

You should tell us more about what you wish for me. It's very enlightening, Birther. And be sure to tell us how you are so much a better person than this Muslim family.

wa

For some reason American homosexuals think that they will be immune from beheading if Shira law was established

wa

You should tell us more about what you wish for me. It's very enlightening, Birther. And be sure to tell us how you are so much a better person than this Muslim family.
Why?

What's with this "no Muslim can be a bad guy" bullshit from you liberal whackos?

I really don't get it.

No one is claiming that.
Nope...this is an invention from RWrs here. There are plenty of muslim bad guys and terrorists. This family isn't one of them....no matter how much you good christians bear false witness against them.

Amazing all this energy wasted dodging the fact that the regressives on this thread are wrong

wa

Why?
wa

For some reason American homosexuals think that they will be immune from beheading if Shira law was established

Who said we think we would be immune? You? :rofl: We know how to take care of ourselves...we aren't pissing our pants in fear over a 14 year old boy and his homemade clock.

If you knew anything about even the simplest electronics ..it would be easy the large red orange thingy is the read out or clock face

It's already been noted that its an old radio from the mid 80's that was ripped out and put in a pencil fucking case.

Ahmed built NOTHING.

Yes...back we are to Scene One I believe (the clock is fraud, the kid is no genius theory):

Ahmed, who was famous in middle school for bringing handmade gizmos to class and robotics club, did tell reporters who knocked on his door last week that the clock was “my invention.”

But Ahmed also said the clock was a “simple thing … that’s easy to make” that he’d hoped his new high school teachers would understand. He said he’d soldered it together in about 20 minutes. It was no match for the hand-wired, micro-soldered radio transmitter he showed off on his bedroom floor.

Ahmed built something, quite clearly, but it was simple - nothing hugely complex. Kid's don't have an adult's definition of "invention". Why is it so important to tear him down?

He didn't build jack shit.

Dawkins nailed the kid for his lies.

Amazing all this energy wasted dodging the fact that the regressives on this thread are wrong
Notice how they are now wishing ill will on us? What do you think they would be like if our secular laws didn't protect us from them?

Ahmed built NOTHING.

Yes...back we are to Scene One I believe (the clock is fraud, the kid is no genius theory):

Ahmed, who was famous in middle school for bringing handmade gizmos to class and robotics club, did tell reporters who knocked on his door last week that the clock was “my invention.”

But Ahmed also said the clock was a “simple thing … that’s easy to make” that he’d hoped his new high school teachers would understand. He said he’d soldered it together in about 20 minutes. It was no match for the hand-wired, micro-soldered radio transmitter he showed off on his bedroom floor.

Ahmed built something, quite clearly, but it was simple - nothing hugely complex. Kid's don't have an adult's definition of "invention". Why is it so important to tear him down?

He didn't build jack shit.

Dawkins nailed the kid for his lies.
You're frightened and deranged over your fear....we get that. Why do you think MIT is impressed? Oh, that's right...they must be in on the conspiracy too.

Forum List

Back