A breakdown of who is really paying taxes

Not sure why Obama is better than Romney, my god we went from spending less than 3 trillion a year to close to 4 trillion in 2010
I see so you are so stupid that you think over time more money should not be spent. It is as if you are so stupid that you think it is a bad thing if a family spends more money then they did 20 years before.

Whats worse is nothing to show for it
I see so according to you nothing equals over 5million jobs 12 million less people in poverty, thousands of people not dead due to health problems etc etc etc etc

BHO is off the cliff left
I see so according to you implementing policies that Republicans proposed in 1990 is off the cliff left

You sure are spinning some fairy tales. But as a boot licker we know why................

No he didn't. Bush's fiscal spending ended Sept 30, 2009. Obama's calendar year 2009 spending starts Oct 1.

I'm pretty sure the failed stimulus spent money before Sep 30, 2009.

When did Bush sign the 2009 fiscal year budget?
There was no "failed" stimulus.
Solyndra ring a bell?

And that was miniscule. Stimulus (heretofore known as PORKULUS) was supposed to ensure employment didn't go above 8%.

Where did it go? Where are we now?

Porkulus did nothing but grow Government and pay off UNIONS.

Your blame ceases here and NOW. Obama owns it.:eusa_hand:

According to statistics compiled from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by the Tax Foundation, those people making above $50,000 had an effective tax rate of 14.1 percent, and carried 93.3 percent of the total tax burden.

In contrast, Americans making less than $50,000 had an effective tax rate of 3.5 percent and their total share of the tax burden was just 6.7 percent.

Americans making more than $250,000 had an effective tax rate of 23.4 percent and their total share of the tax burden was 45.7 percent.

Out of the 143 million tax returns that were filed with the IRS in 2010, 58 million – or 41 percent – of those filers were non-payers.

In other words, only 85 million actually paid taxes.
Americans Making Over $50,000 a Year Paid 93.3 Percent of All Taxes in 2010 | CNSNews.com

And this proves ... you and others who accuse the left in engaging in class warfare are in fact the ones who do so. It is the theme of this years election cycle, blaming the Democrats of doing exactly what the Republicans are doing. It is so superficial to be laughable except the hoi polloi on the right don't get it.

Stating that society may fall apart when you have
too many in the cart being pulled by too few

is a reality hard for many to deal with....

One suspects that once the majority is in the cart
many may think "nothing is wrong"

Last edited:

Solyndra ring a bell?

And that was miniscule. Stimulus (heretofore known as PORKULUS) was supposed to ensure employment didn't go above 8%.

You mindless DittoNutzis can do nothing but parrot your MessiahRushie!!! The Bush unemployment was already over 8% BEFORE the STIMULUS was even passed, and GOP governors took the money and applied it to their budget deficits rather than use it to create jobs, anything to sabotage America's recovery. The only thing the GOP and their shill whom you worship wanted was for unemployment to go through the roof. When it stayed below St Ronnie's 10.8% and is now down to 8.2% all you can do is lie out of complete desperation.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

February 13, 2009
I Hope the Stimulus Package Fails
RUSH: I hope it prolongs the recession.

Stating that society may fall apart when you have
too many in the cart being pulled by too few

is a reality hard for many to deal with....

One suspects that once the majority is in the cart
many may think "nothing is wrong"
And of course, it was the GOP tax cuts that reduced the number pulling the cart. Bush's tax cuts doubled the number of people paying no income taxes, so what do the CON$ who bitch most about the people who pay no income tax want to do???

Wait for it....
CON$ want to make the Bush tax cuts PERMANENT!!! :cuckoo:

Then the crybabies can PERMANENTLY bitch about all the people who pay no income tax!!!!

Papa Obama's lowest unemployment numbers still come
from his first days in office after he took over from Bush
Just because Bush jumped as his economic train wreck went over the cliff does not relieve him of his responsibility after he jumped.

Papa Obama's lowest unemployment numbers still come
from his first days in office after he took over from Bush
Just because Bush jumped as his economic train wreck went over the cliff does not relieve him of his responsibility after he jumped.

Papa Obama's people claimed his Pork Bill was going to keep
unemployment from going above 8 percent
looks likes he owns it now
:eusa_drool:

truth is hard for the Left
in fact, it is their worst enemy

Obama isn't working

Solyndra ring a bell?

You mindless DittoNutzis can do nothing but parrot your MessiahRushie!!! The Bush unemployment was already over 8% BEFORE the STIMULUS was even passed, and GOP governors took the money and applied it to their budget deficits rather than use it to create jobs, anything to sabotage America's recovery. The only thing the GOP and their shill whom you worship wanted was for unemployment to go through the roof. When it stayed below St Ronnie's 10.8% and is now down to 8.2% all you can do is lie out of complete desperation.

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

Won't read further. Sorry Edith.

Solyndra ring a bell?

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

Indeed
same crap the radical left has been pushing for years

Funny how they can't run on Papa Obama's record

Last edited:

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

Indeed
same crap the radical left has been pushing for years

Funny how they can't run on Papa Obama's record

Edith is so obcessed with Rush...that he can't help but make posts were he can't helpbut mention Rush.

It's fun to watch Edith meltdown.:lol:

Solyndra ring a bell?

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

size

November 5, 2008

October 31, 2008

February 13, 2009

size

You're obcessed son. :lol:

You call that success? LOL!

There is no failed stimulus?
we run the country on 2.7 trillion in 2007
we are talking a 1 trillion dollar cash re distribution of wealth
Do not forget prior to the stimulus BHO ended up with the 350 billion GWB did not use with Tarp

And we have a biased UE rate of over 8% (available work force number) and a GDP of very little over 2%

I am a conservative, but with the GOP in control of congress in the late 90s ole BC did a good job
Basically with some tax policy changes GWB was just going to follow suit
then cam along 9-11
nasdaq bubble
Enron(s)
and of course the king of greed events, the credit bubble

A breakdown of who is really paying taxes

According to statistics compiled from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by the Tax Foundation, those people making above $50,000 had an effective tax rate of 14.1 percent, and carried 93.3 percent of the total tax burden.

In contrast, Americans making less than $50,000 had an effective tax rate of 3.5 percent and their total share of the tax burden was just 6.7 percent.

Americans making more than $250,000 had an effective tax rate of 23.4 percent and their total share of the tax burden was 45.7 percent.

Out of the 143 million tax returns that were filed with the IRS in 2010, 58 million – or 41 percent – of those filers were non-payers.

June 6, 2012

The Fortunate 400

"Six American families paid no federal income taxes in 2009 while making something on the order of $200 million each. This is one of many stunning revelations in new IRS data that deserves a thorough airing in this year’s election campaign."

US_INCOMETX0612_SC.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back