A bunch of fat women

More the old stupidity of criticizing women, but not men, for their appearance. It seems that there are a lot of men who refuse to grow up. It's content that counts. If you want to see "whiney and bitchy" watch the fat slut in the Oval Office when he runs his mouth in front of a mic. The OP doesn't say what these people were discussing.
I haven't come across any shows featuring a gaggle of fat, whiney men.

images

The closest I could find was news coverage of a Cabinet meeting.

Yeah, whining about how the news media would negatively cover their incompetence and habitual malfeasance, and all falling over themselves to assure Him HE is the Dearest of all Dear Leaders.

Surfing channels, I just came across some show featuring a bunch of fat women bitching about a variety of PC topics. They are well represented, including a black woman, a redhead, a blond, and a couple of others. You couldn't get more whiney and bitchy...who would watch this shit?
Changing the channel...
Fat women have no value, or anything to say worth listening to...

Yeah, whining about how the news media would negatively cover their incompetence and habitual malfeasance, and all falling over themselves to assure Him HE is the Dearest of all Dear Leaders.

He is, in his own words, The Only One!

Trumpletons currently nodding, in unison.

Borg.

They've certainly adapted to service Him. I remember when they were Free Traders, although perhaps they don't.

They've certainly adapted to service Him. I remember when they were Free Traders, although perhaps they don't.

Remember when they were irate - IRATE - about EOs and the "lawless administration"?

Whatever...

Let's hand back the thread. The incel OP still can't tell what all these "fat women" where talking about, betraying his unending fascination with ... whatever it was that microwaved his brain.

Surfing channels, I just came across some show featuring a bunch of fat women bitching about a variety of PC topics. They are well represented, including a black woman, a redhead, a blond, and a couple of others. You couldn't get more whiney and bitchy...who would watch this shit?
Changing the channel...
Some people even go to demolition derbies, Amway conventions, cross burnings and wrestlemania. Then there are some people who combine them all and go to Trump rallies.

No accounting for taste.

True. There are some people who voted for Hillary Clinton . . . and thought it was a good idea.

More the old stupidity of criticizing women, but not men, for their appearance. It seems that there are a lot of men who refuse to grow up. It's content that counts. If you want to see "whiney and bitchy" watch the fat slut in the Oval Office when he runs his mouth in front of a mic. The OP doesn't say what these people were discussing.

"Well, well, well . . . TRUUUUMMMPP!!! So THERE!"

Changing the channel...
Some people even go to demolition derbies, Amway conventions, cross burnings and wrestlemania. Then there are some people who combine them all and go to Trump rallies.

No accounting for taste.

I voted for Trump and go to the symphony. I can always spot jokers like you because you're not there really for the music; you're there to show all your elitist liberal friends how you're there for "the great music" that you don't really like all that much, but think you should.

Place is full of people like that when I go. I hate it.

Fortunately, the symphony - and the opera and the ballet - allow you to utterly ignore the people around you if you wish. One of my favorite things about them.

So what issue were they discussing? The only thing that I get from your comment is that you worship the fat slut.. Do you have any education at all?

So what issue were they discussing? The only thing that I get from your comment is that you worship the fat slut.. Do you have any education at all?
Who mentioned a discussion? They were bitching about a bunch of meaningless shit. Sounded like a bunch of hens. I also mentioned I was channel surfing and after a very minimal moment I was able to determine that this was a show featuring a bunch of whiney fat women bitching.

Changing the channel...

No accounting for taste.

True. There are some people who voted for Hillary Clinton . . . and thought it was a good idea.
Hindsight is 2020.

Who mentioned a discussion? They were bitching about a bunch of meaningless shit. Sounded like a bunch of hens. I also mentioned I was channel surfing and after a very minimal moment I was able to determine that this was a show featuring a bunch of whiney fat women bitching.

So you will listen to the fat slut, the sexually obsessed "vice president" fascinated with his dick, and their henchmen because they have something dangling between their legs?

So you will listen to the fat slut, the sexually obsessed "vice president" fascinated with his dick, and their henchmen because they have something dangling between their legs?
What the hell are you talking about?

That these morons will believe anything that comes out of the mouths of people like the orange slut and pigpence.

That these morons will believe anything that comes out of the mouths of people like the orange slut and pigpence.
Ok, guess we're done here. When you manage to make some point that makes any sense at all, I'd be more than happy to engage. But, as long as you are blathering nonsense...well...

Forum List

Back