🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bunch of pagans desecrate the monument at Auschwitz...

In Christianity there are 3 Gods at least. 4 at least if you read the Gospel Of John carefully..

Where do you get this from?

I, too, am intrigued------what fourth "god" does John of the book of
revulsions describe------the seven headed monster?-----THE BEAST?---
or----the "whore of Babylon" ????
Before you get too blasphemous you should break open your New Testament and read John again.

If you read it in Greek it is more obvious than in your regular whitewashed English translations.

Do you read Greek ??

There has not been a good movie made about Constantine yet, but maybe Mel Gibson will get around to it someday.

good choice-----SAINT CONSTANTINE <<< the original Nazi pig. FOUNDER
OF THE FIRST REICH. Mel is already salivating
I can envision the movie going along with Constantine being an ordinary Roman emperor, like his father, right up to the time of his vision of the sun halo and the voice from Heaven.

After that he becomes a quiet reflective person having been changed forever by the vision of God.

oh-----so nothing at all like a documentary-----more like a fairy tale.
How do you think it happened then ??

Mel's way. on rivers of blood. ---and the foundation of the Inquisition and
the Nuremburg laws He will LOVE IT-----
You must still be hung up on that Jewish thing about Mel Gibson.

That's just Catholicism. Don't blame him.

In Christianity there are 3 Gods at least. 4 at least if you read the Gospel Of John carefully..

Before you get too blasphemous you should break open your New Testament and read John again.

If you read it in Greek it is more obvious than in your regular whitewashed English translations.

Do you read Greek ??

ALAS ! no

good choice-----SAINT CONSTANTINE <<< the original Nazi pig. FOUNDER
OF THE FIRST REICH. Mel is already salivating
I can envision the movie going along with Constantine being an ordinary Roman emperor, like his father, right up to the time of his vision of the sun halo and the voice from Heaven.

After that he becomes a quiet reflective person having been changed forever by the vision of God.

had he been an altar boy as a child?

Do you read Greek ??

ALAS ! no
That's going to be somewhat of a problem then.

had he been an altar boy as a child?
Mel? Prolly yah.

Do you read Greek ??

ALAS ! no

you can explain ----approximate the greek words for me------I mean
the important issues.

Do you read Greek ??

ALAS ! no

the important issues.
Yes I could.

Here is your fishing pole.

Online Greek Interlinear Bible

Do you read Greek ??

ALAS ! no

the important issues.
Yes I could.

Here is your fishing pole.

Online Greek Interlinear Bible

too big a task--------JUST TELL ME YOUR IMPORTANT POINTS----
----esp that extra "god"

Friggin' idiot.

The usual projection, of course, from a moron who never read any history unless it came from a silly source.

It was the Church, or more correctly radical conservative elements within it, that burned "witches" -- which simply means "wise woman", i.e. they were jealous/threatened by that type of person. Which tells us less about religion than it does about patriarchy and the degree of depraved sadism to which humans will sink when led by the nose by mob mentality.

lol more nonsense. Witches didn't exist according to Catholic doctrine. Human sacrifice was a pagan sport, always was.

Library : Who Burned The Witches?

Hear The Voice Paganism Australia: The Myth of the "BURNING TIMES"

Death in Mesopotamian Period:Burials,Customs,Rituals,Human Sacrifices

Ritual Deaths at Ur Were Anything but Serene

There is a lot more out there on pagans and human sacrifice, and a study that finds evidence for only 10,000 or so 'witch burnings' in European history, and those have a geographic pattern as well, oriented along an axis where peasant superstition was never uprooted until after the 18th century. Most of the witchburning crap is just old anti-Catholic Protestant propaganda and the numbers are even more ridiculous than the silly Inquisition claims. Europe would have a population of around 5 people today if those numbers were even fifth of those claimed. Of course since it sounds good to assorted gimps and deviants and loons it will be forever repeated as 'facts' by those who prefer fake news to real news.

Do you read Greek ??

Why would I need to? Do you read English? So you can't answer the simple question? It wasn't a hard one or a trick question. Are you referring to the Trinity or something? Those aren't three separate Gods.

Friggin' idiot.

The usual projection, of course, from a moron who never read any history unless it came from a silly source.

It was the Church, or more correctly radical conservative elements within it, that burned "witches" -- which simply means "wise woman", i.e. they were jealous/threatened by that type of person. Which tells us less about religion than it does about patriarchy and the degree of depraved sadism to which humans will sink when led by the nose by mob mentality.

lol more nonsense. Witches didn't exist according to Catholic doctrine. Human sacrifice was a pagan sport, always was.

There is a lot more out there on pagans and human sacrifice, and a study that finds evidence for only 10,000 or so 'witch burnings' in European history, and those have a geographic pattern as well, oriented along an axis where peasant superstition was never uprooted until after the 18th century. Most of the witchburning crap is just old anti-Catholic Protestant propaganda and the numbers are even more ridiculous than the silly Inquisition claims. Europe would have a population of around 5 people today if those numbers were even fifth of those claimed. Of course since it sounds good to assorted gimps and deviants and loons it will be forever repeated as 'facts' by those who prefer fake news to real news.

I didn't put up any numbers, Hunior. But I did put up a definition of 'pagan' which demonstrated that the term has nothing to do with "sacrifice" or even with religion.

You have fun in your padded cell though, weirdo.

Friggin' idiot.

I didn't put up any numbers, Hunior. But I did put up a definition of 'pagan' which demonstrated that the term has nothing to do with "sacrifice" or even with religion.

You have fun in your padded cell though, weirdo.

You didn't put up anything, true, and you still have squat, so yes, you are just ignorant. We already knew that.

Friggin' idiot.

the operative phrase is "find evidence for" FACT ----the population of the
ancient city of UR--------was far more literate (capable of leaving records) than
was the population of the cities and towns and even kings of medieval Europe..
When was peasant superstition "uprooted" ???? --------it drove the third reich.
"silly inquisition claims"--------oh I remember that one-------only 90 people were
condemned by the WHOLE inquisition--------right? afterall even Galileo got
off

Don't have a clue. I'm guessing he's been reading the nonsense about Gnostics that is all the rage with some pseudo-intellectuals these days.

Classy. Was pillars there? No I guess not, these are young people whose nakedness won't sear your eyeballs out if you happened to view it:

"Fourteen men and women in their twenties on Friday slaughtered a sheep and took their clothes off at the former Nazi German death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, according to the museum at the site in southern Poland.

The individuals aged 20 to 27, whose identities and motives are unknown, then chained themselves together in front of the camp's infamous "Arbeit macht frei" ("Work makes you free") gate, the museum said in a statement."

Naked people slaughter a sheep at Auschwitz death camp

Uhhhmmmm..... if their "identities and motives are unknown" --- from your own link --- then where do you get "pagans"?

Think much?
Sacrifice and naked hijinks are kind of the pagans' calling card. I know that cuz...reading.

Cuz reading "The DaVinci Code" :rolleyes:

much is being made of a bunch of nuts dancing naked------a harmless
activity
Crazy people belong behind bars if their families can't keep them from acting like lunatics in public places

Classy. Was pillars there? No I guess not, these are young people whose nakedness won't sear your eyeballs out if you happened to view it:

"Fourteen men and women in their twenties on Friday slaughtered a sheep and took their clothes off at the former Nazi German death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, according to the museum at the site in southern Poland.

The individuals aged 20 to 27, whose identities and motives are unknown, then chained themselves together in front of the camp's infamous "Arbeit macht frei" ("Work makes you free") gate, the museum said in a statement."

Uhhhmmmm..... if their "identities and motives are unknown" --- from your own link --- then where do you get "pagans"?

Think much?
Sacrifice and naked hijinks are kind of the pagans' calling card. I know that cuz...reading.

much is being made of a bunch of nuts dancing naked------a harmless
activity
Crazy people belong behind bars if their families can't keep them from acting like lunatics in public places

naked dancing is a trivial issue in times of Motor Vehicle terrorism

Don't have a clue. I'm guessing he's been reading the nonsense about Gnostics that is all the rage with some pseudo-intellectuals these days.

you have something on GNOSTIC chat------it was an important phenomenon

Think much?

More like Children of the Corn. I liked the DaVinci Code.

Haven't read that one. But I remembered the naked dancing scene in DVC. I figured that's the extent of KG's 'religions of the world' edumacation.
Dang, I'm so prim and proper I don't even remember that. LOL

Forum List

Back