🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bunch of pagans desecrate the monument at Auschwitz...

Imagine if they did some truly crazy shit, like drinking a man's blood or eating his flesh

Or washing themselves in the blood of the lamb. :puke:
:rock:
Bashing disabled kids, bad. Bashing Jesus Christ, good. Got it.
Actually, I would LOVE it if you conservatives decided to start living according to Jesus. For example, bashing disabled kids and their families, and demanding to remove programs that help them, is not what Jesus would do. :thup:

Not holding my breath though.

Not unless they're fetuses.

The right does love themselves some fetuses.

And white men.

Children, single mothers - kick them under the nearest moving bus.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Not unless WHAT are feti (plural of fetus) ??

Cant tell what you are talking about.

maybe they are goths------(god help us) -----the sheep sacrifices of the
ancient jewish temple AND of the greek and roman temples were
IN FACT an integral part of the FOOD CYCLE-----very important.---
actually vital. The issue was not one of just murdering little lambs.
It is not clear to me why goths do what goths do----including the black
lipstick
Imagine if they did some truly crazy shit, like drinking a man's blood or eating his flesh

Or washing themselves in the blood of the lamb. :puke:
:rock:
Bashing disabled kids, bad. Bashing Jesus Christ, good. Got it.

The kids are real.
Jesus christ isn't.
Normal people know that kids are a lot more important than some imaginary god who cannot be harmed.

Why do you not value the children more than your god? Same as kosher girl but she really hates kids.

Note to brainless liar koshergrl aka fake Jewess -

There is nothing about the article to indicate they were Pagans.

Educate yourself.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
You can give your heart to Lucifer but that does not make any of his lies true.

Since you did not know Jesus personally you cannot speak for him either.

This thread has gone to sh!t in a handbasket.

If German Goth kids want to mock the holocaust with naked dancing and paint, that is hardly much to get all worked up over.

Kids will be kids.

Everyone remembers what that was like.

Those arent kids. and killing animals and dancing naked at the memorial and site of one of the worst mass murders in the history of mankind isn't harmless fun.

Progressives think it's cute, though. The same ppl who thought it was cute to cook Jews in the day think it's adorable to cavort naked on their graves today.

Yes. It's a monument to the practice of human sacrifice so popular with pagan 'culture'; the neo-pagans hope to one day return to the 'good old days' and legalize it even more than it is currently today via abortions and their apologia for Islamo-vermin.

Those arent kids. and killing animals and dancing naked at the memorial and site of one of the worst mass murders in the history of mankind isn't harmless fun.

Progressives think it's cute, though. The same ppl who thought it was cute to cook Jews in the day think it's adorable to cavort naked on their graves today.

Yes. It's a monument to the practice of human sacrifice so popular with pagan 'culture'; the neo-pagans hope to one day return to the 'good old days' and legalize it even more than it is currently today via abortions and their apologia for Islamo-vermin.

I do not believe that the kids engaged in all that ANALYSIS-----they just danced naked at a ghoulish place that has very little meaning to them-----

I do not believe that the kids engaged in all that ANALYSIS-----they just danced naked at a ghoulish place that has very little meaning to them-----

Zackly. Amateur nihilism at the most.

Kind of like Democrats do over Hillary and Obama? They still vote, and they support and elect far worse. The neo-nazis are making a comeback in Germany, and these 'kids' are a symptom of it. Ironically, this time it's the reaction against Islamo-vermin who are inspiring it.

Kind of like Democrats do over Hillary and Obama? They still vote, and they support and elect far worse. The neo-nazis are making a comeback in Germany, and these 'kids' are a symptom of it. Ironically, this time it's the reaction against Islamo-vermin who are inspiring it.

what makes you imagine that the kids expressed an anti-islam sentiment?---did
I miss something? Anti Semitism is very MUCH an Islamic POV------the
pronazi literature that I read------as a kid (way back circa 1960) was VERY PRO-ISLAMIC and PRO-ARAB It was stuff written from ----I would estimate----approximately between 1930 thru----the 1950s

what makes you imagine that the kids expressed an anti-islam sentiment?---did
I miss something? Anti Semitism is very MUCH an Islamic POV------the
pronazi literature that I read------as a kid (way back circa 1960) was VERY PRO-ISLAMIC and PRO-ARAB It was stuff written from ----I would estimate----approximately between 1930 thru----the 1950s

ME immigration has stoked a rise in right wing influence, and it blends well with anti-Israeli sentiment in their minds. There doesn't have to be any obvious cognitive dissonance between the two ideological trends in the minds of crazy people. Pagans, even merely fashion victim types, are prime recruiting territory for neo-nazi gangs. They are already half way 'there' via the type of desensitization process that would lead them to perform this sort of weirdness at a memorial like this, after all.

There is an emerging NeoNazi party -- mostly youths -- emerging in Germany again.

Must be in their genes.
Yo. 6 poles, 4 belorussians, 1 german.

Given the number voting for right wing extremists in the last few elections, it's considerably more than that. I'm not talking about including sensible patriotic nationalist Germans in the numbers, but real extremist candidates, an entirely different animal.

In Christianity there are 3 Gods at least. 4 at least if you read the Gospel Of John carefully..

Where do you get this from?

I, too, am intrigued------what fourth "god" does John of the book of
revulsions describe------the seven headed monster?-----THE BEAST?---
or----the "whore of Babylon" ????

Don't have a clue. I'm guessing he's been reading the nonsense about Gnostics that is all the rage with some pseudo-intellectuals these days.

you have something on GNOSTIC chat------it was an important phenomenon

So was The Twist and Elvis.
Did they dance naked at Auschwitz?

Don't have a clue. I'm guessing he's been reading the nonsense about Gnostics that is all the rage with some pseudo-intellectuals these days.

If they did they kept it vewy vewy kwiet.

Anti Semitism is very MUCH an Islamic POV------the
pronazi literature that I read------as a kid (way back circa 1960) was VERY PRO-ISLAMIC and PRO-ARAB

Arabs are Semites --- you know that right?

pronazi literature that I read------as a kid (way back circa 1960) was VERY PRO-ISLAMIC and PRO-ARAB

Moses tells us the Arabs are a hybrid of Egyptian/Hamitic and Babylonian/Semitic in the character of Ishmael who is Abraham's son by Hagar. It is a Mosaic tradition obviously.

Linguists combine Hamitic and Semitic into Hamo/Semitic.

They always do.

the term Anti-semite-------has been defined as referencing JEWS IN PARTICULAR---for more than 100 years-------you KNOW that-----right????

the term Anti-semite-------has been defined as referencing JEWS IN PARTICULAR---for more than 100 years-------you KNOW that-----right????
Yes however Pogo was referring to "Semites" not to "anti Semites".

Yes however Pogo was referring to "Semites" not to "anti Semites".

no---he referred to my use of the term "anti-Semite"

Forum List

Back