🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bunch of pagans desecrate the monument at Auschwitz...

In Christianity, Lucifer (his Latin name given to him by St. Gerome who translated the Greek Bible into Latin) is relegated to the status of a demon chief. In the N.T. he calls himself "Legion" because we will be surprised how many are with him.

In the book of Job the demon chief is simply called the adversary or accuser (ha shtn).

y
Uhhhmmmm..... if their "identities and motives are unknown" --- from your own link --- then where do you get "pagans"?

Think much?
Sacrifice and naked hijinks are kind of the pagans' calling card. I know that cuz...reading.

Cuz reading "The DaVinci Code" :rolleyes:

much is being made of a bunch of nuts dancing naked------a harmless
activity
Crazy people belong behind bars if their families can't keep them from acting like lunatics in public places

naked dancing is a trivial issue in times of Motor Vehicle terrorism
what is with the stupid narrative that we should not address any social issue because people are terrible? It makes no sense. That's what happens when you refuse to sideline lunatics. T

In Christianity there are 3 Gods at least. 4 at least if you read the Gospel Of John carefully..

Where do you get this from?

I, too, am intrigued------what fourth "god" does John of the book of
revulsions describe------the seven headed monster?-----THE BEAST?---
or----the "whore of Babylon" ????

Don't have a clue. I'm guessing he's been reading the nonsense about Gnostics that is all the rage with some pseudo-intellectuals these days.
YouTube history lolol

In Christianity, Lucifer (his Latin name given to him by St. Gerome who translated the Greek Bible into Latin) is relegated to the status of a demon chief. In the N.T. he calls himself "Legion" because we will be surprised how many are with him.

In the book of Job the demon chief is simply called the adversary or accuser (ha shtn).

y
Sacrifice and naked hijinks are kind of the pagans' calling card. I know that cuz...reading.

activity
Crazy people belong behind bars if their families can't keep them from acting like lunatics in public places

what is with the stupid narrative that we should not address any social issue because people are terrible? It makes no sense. That's what happens when you refuse to sideline lunatics. T

what "social issue"?? a bunch of feral kids dancing naked?

Maybe they're trying to take back sheep sacrifice from the Abrahamic relgions. #MakePaganismGreatAgain

maybe they are goths------(god help us) -----the sheep sacrifices of the
ancient jewish temple AND of the greek and roman temples were
IN FACT an integral part of the FOOD CYCLE-----very important.---
actually vital. The issue was not one of just murdering little lambs.
It is not clear to me why goths do what goths do----including the black
lipstick
Imagine if they did some truly crazy shit, like drinking a man's blood or eating his flesh
I wouldn't drink their blood but I used to eat second lieutenants for breakfast.
Yeah... That women in the military thing was a real game changer...

Maybe they're trying to take back sheep sacrifice from the Abrahamic relgions. #MakePaganismGreatAgain

lipstick
Imagine if they did some truly crazy shit, like drinking a man's blood or eating his flesh
I wouldn't drink their blood but I used to eat second lieutenants for breakfast.

be not vulgar, Mister------- as you were..... (now say "yes ma'am" because
I out-rank you........)

lipstick
That's what I'm talkin' about!

lipstick
That's what I'm talkin' about!

for shame------culinary Fraternizing-------a courtmartialable offence

lipstick

y

activity

Those arent kids. and killing animals and dancing naked at the memorial and site of one of the worst mass murders in the history of mankind isn't harmless fun.

Progressives think it's cute, though. The same ppl who thought it was cute to cook Jews in the day think it's adorable to cavort naked on their graves today.

Those arent kids. and killing animals and dancing naked at the memorial and site of one of the worst mass murders in the history of mankind isn't harmless fun.
Like I said the German kids are searching for a hero like Napoleon and the one they read about the most is Adolf. He is a bestseller again in Germany.

Who knows where this is all going ?!

Adolf's nieces and nephews all live in the USA btw under new names.

They probably rake-in a bundle from his book sales too.

The Jews all learned their lesson from Germany.

In Israel their kids are all armed and they do Army/Air Force duty.

You need a gun, and ammo, and you need to know how to use it.

lipstick

I out-rank you........)
I did not know you were a lady, irosie91 !

lipstick

I out-rank you........)
I did not know you were a lady, irosie91 !

I am not a "lady" I am a former LCDR ---AS YOU WERE, MISTER

lipstick

y
activity

Progressives think it's cute, though. The same ppl who thought it was cute to cook Jews in the day think it's adorable to cavort naked on their graves today.

It's vulgar---not COMPARATIVELY harmless

lipstick

y

Fuck off, anti Semite pig.

lipstick

Or washing themselves in the blood of the lamb. :puke:
:rock:
Bashing disabled kids, bad. Bashing Jesus Christ, good. Got it.

The kids are real.
Jesus christ isn't.
Normal people know that kids are a lot more important than some imaginary god who cannot be harmed.

Why do you not value the children more than your god? Same as kosher girl but she really hates kids.

Note to brainless liar koshergrl aka fake Jewess -

There is nothing about the article to indicate they were Pagans.

Educate yourself.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

lipstick

Or washing themselves in the blood of the lamb. :puke:
:rock:
Bashing disabled kids, bad. Bashing Jesus Christ, good. Got it.
Actually, I would LOVE it if you conservatives decided to start living according to Jesus. For example, bashing disabled kids and their families, and demanding to remove programs that help them, is not what Jesus would do. :thup:

Not holding my breath though.

Not unless they're fetuses.

The right does love themselves some fetuses.

And white men.

Children, single mothers - kick them under the nearest moving bus.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

In Christianity there are 3 Gods at least. 4 at least if you read the Gospel Of John carefully..

Don't have a clue. I'm guessing he's been reading the nonsense about Gnostics that is all the rage with some pseudo-intellectuals these days.

you have something on GNOSTIC chat------it was an important phenomenon

So was The Twist and Elvis.

y

Fuck off, anti Semite pig.
Did not see any anti-Semitism.

Not sure where you got that idea koshergrl Baptist babe.

you have something on GNOSTIC chat------it was an important phenomenon

So was The Twist and Elvis.
Not sure where you got Elvis out of all this.

Or the Twist.

Forum List

Back